India-China Border conflict

TopWatcher

Country flag
I'm sorry whatever curse words I use for Armed forces. But this is because of my unending disappointment from Armed forces.

Quad is good only during peace time but there is zero percent guarantee quad will fight along side with Indian as there is many check and balance. Moreover China is not stupid they will start fight when best suits them.

I don't want see Indian in a situation where Ukrainian are today.... Hollow bravado before the war and when war started they became numb and disoriented in fear.

I like Russian for few simple reasons... Self respect, proactive for national security and believing in their weapons and tactics. Russian are suffering, being KIA but never loosing hope in themselves. They are fighting against what no other country on this planet can't even imagine.

India needs to prepare against China to "WIN" a war rather than deterrence or stalemate. This is wrong assumption that India have edge over China in Himalaya Infact they are looking down on us from Himalayan heights.

We should not live in dilemma. Among us there are many many Hyenas. Single national security mistake can turn into disaster and could lead to balkanization.
US will never be in direct fight. Look at reality, china almost has problems with every neighbor and also responsible for Covid. But still world not able to isolate or punish china.

India has to fight own battle on its own, no other option.

cereal killer

Country flag
Capturing Akshai Chin alone could be considered as a Win.
So you mean to say we can't win against China?? For now you might be correct but in future we can.

We can win against China and we possess the potential. If we have been preparing ourself with such goal it could have possible even today but unfortunately we were sleeping.
Lol Aksai Chin is a huge stretch of land... You can't just go there & capture it. Even China didn't capture it in 1962 they had established a physical control over it more or less by 1960. No battle was even fought there in 1962... All battles happened in Eastern ladakh & SSN.
No one is taking over Aksai Chin at least not in our lifetime. It's cut off from us & easily accessible to Chinese side from multiple sides now. And currently it is full of powerful Chinese bases.
Bigger challenge for us is keep what we have safe & don't let salami slicing happen again.

vishnugupt

Country flag
Lol Aksai Chin is a huge stretch of land... You can't just go there & capture it. Even China didn't capture it in 1962 they had established a physical control over it more or less by 1960. No battle was even fought there in 1962... All battles happened in Eastern ladakh & SSN.
No one is taking over Aksai Chin at least not in our lifetime. It's cut off from us & easily accessible to Chinese side from multiple sides now. And currently it is full of powerful Chinese bases.
By any chance, somehow do you belong to Armed forces?? Specially IAF ??

mokoman

Country flag

If we get our roads till PP14 bend then it will be awesome.
we wont , thats kinda the point of the buffer zone .

there is already 5 or 6 bridges in our galwan valley , i think we will upgrade them to carry tanks or vajras .

------

the article he got this from is interesting , looks like we havent given up on depsang and demchok .

Chinese soldiers continue to be forwardly deployed on patrolling point 15, which is in Kugrang Heights and en-route the shortest path from Panging Tso to Galwan Valley. As of now, military disengagement has only taken place in Galwan Valley, Pangong Tso (both banks) and Gogra-Hot Springs area.

The Indian army wants PLA to first restore April 2020 status quo ante in PPT 15 and then resolve the patrolling issues in Depsang Bulge (south of DBO sector) and the Charding Nulllah Junction in Demchok. Till the time these military objectives are achieved, New Delhi is in no mood to normalize ties with Beijing, the people added.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I'm sorry whatever curse words I use for Armed forces. But this is because of my unending disappointment from Armed forces.
Armed forces have nothing to do with your opinions, irrespective of your opinions they will continue to execute their constitutional mandate.

your opinions are your own doing, it's a symptom of induced self-loathing. it's for you to recognise your own symptoms and consciously reject them for your own peace of mind.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles