India-China Border conflict

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@mist_consecutive and @mokoman if you both have time pls tell us respectively what u think Chinese took in terms land without any story or incident or sarcasm
Just the name and possible area of land doesn't matter buffer zone or our area or something else without any confusion for layman with basic knowledge of that area
Pls don't take it in wrong sense I didn't mean anything but a person with low knowledge of land its very difficult to understand

pipebomb

Country flag

fooLIam

Everyone knows where is perceived LAC and where are Chinese standing.

India has lost all buffer zone, means China have reached the area up to they used to claim.

India has no option except preparing for what will china do the next. If they don't anything and so do we.

Moral of the story is, we lost the territory atleast contested territory, A common area.

Our UN armed forces didn't even tried to repel the Chinese at the time of incursion. They just came back crying. In retaliation, Generals ran for more kickback deals.

Some people will jump to lecture me but let me tell them, my loyalty is towards Bharat not towards institutions.

War is only option left with China no matter when but India has left with only this option.
Our prime minister also does not seem to have any confidence in armed forces to tackle china imo. It’s the same story of every institution in India, inefficient,letherg,corruption, still going by colonism era framework.What happened to theatrization plans. Still ongoing?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Everyone knows where is perceived LAC and where are Chinese standing.

India has lost all buffer zone, means China have reached the area up to they used to claim.

India has no option except preparing for what will china do the next. If they don't anything and so do we.

Moral of the story is, we lost the territory atleast contested territory, A common area.

Our UN armed forces didn't even tried to repel the Chinese at the time of incursion. They just came back crying. In retaliation, Generals ran for more kickback deals.

Some people will jump to lecture me but let me tell them, my loyalty is towards Bharat not towards institutions.

War is only option left with China no matter when but India has left with only this option.
Wrong thread, my commie friend, go back to DRDO & OFB threads and curse Chandigarh lobby.

The above and below lines contradict, my friend. Or unless you want to tell me there is no such need of "Army", and farmers and factory workers wielding hammer and sickle are going to fight the Chinese ?

Your clear anti-India views are too obvious to everyone except you. You are the true embodiment of "tukre-tukre" gang, Indian National Congress, and far-left.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Our prime minister also does not seem to have any confidence in armed forces to tackle china imo. It’s the same story of every institution in India, inefficient,letherg,corruption, still going by colonism era framework.What happened to theatrization plans. Still ongoing?
For that we need cds
So question should be "Where is cds?"

vishnugupt

Country flag
For that we need cds
So question should be "Where is cds?"
Whom do you want CDS?? Mr ATHOS or Mr 114 or Mr Third Aircraft carrier??

Their fight and battle fields lie somewhere else apart from Borders.

China has been doing incursion in Indian territory on regular basis for decades still our UN Generals were sleeping and busy in defeating indigenous weapons in Trials.

They still learn nothing... Army buying 6 Apache just because IA brought 22. Theaterisation still a dream, jointness no where in sight.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whom do you want CDS?? Mr ATHOS or Mr 114 or Mr Third Aircraft carrier??

Their fight and battle fields lie somewhere else apart from Borders.

China has been doing incursion in Indian territory on regular basis for decades still our UN Generals were sleeping and busy in defeating indigenous weapons in Trials.

They still learn nothing... Army buying 6 Apache just because IA brought 22. Theaterisation still a dream, jointness no where in sight.
Mushkil se ek mile the unhe bhi bhagwan bula liye
Literally this entire setup of our establishment is big fuss
Indigenization was on backfoot for many decades
Even now orders are not being provided be it indigenous or imported just producing tenders, canceling and repeat
Corruption is continously eating our procurement board or something
Armed forces can't fight with full potential due to lack of equipments, modern thinking military and civilian bureaucracy and majorly lack of will along with lethargic attitude
It's very difficult to bring a change in our country whereas many other nations change immediately according to threats and majorly their establishment has will to fight and win not like ours sitting till enemy knocks the door

mokoman

Country flag
@mist_consecutive and @mokoman if you both have time pls tell us respectively what u think Chinese took in terms land without any story or incident or sarcasm
Just the name and possible area of land doesn't matter buffer zone or our area or something else without any confusion for layman with basic knowledge of that area
Pls don't take it in wrong sense I didn't mean anything but a person with low knowledge of land its very difficult to understand
they are in 3 places

patrol point called pp15 - some distance from galwan valley . not sure if they are there in "our land"TM or just in large numbers threatening us sitting outside LAC. chinese wont move from PP15 because it has strategic importance , they think we can attack them from behind from here . so they wont move . they still however gave us 1 option , they move back 1 step , we move back 2 - we refused.

depsang plains - yjunc - there was big stand off here during upa2 era - defence minister claimed in parliament "that chinese were 18km inside our LAC" , we did push them out but only about 5km in 2013 itself . they were still blocking us here , but they had no permanent presence . in 2020 they build an outpost . taking over about ~300 sq km . we slowly lost this place over a decade starting in about 2009 . . there are talks planned to make chinese move from here. according to @mist_consecutive + gov + other people + 1 old army dude on twitter its "u cant lose what was never urs" , me + other people + 1 army officer who patrolled the area disagree .

demchok CNN , they simply crossed a stream , and are doing dharna . its a long old issue , started in something like 2018 , or 2017 . its just civilians + PLA .

galwan : no issue here except it looks like entire buffer zone (valley 1.5km) is inside our LAC , they have a huge buildup close by , we probably want them to withdraw some distance.

they are building shit load right outside of LAC , everywhere , including a new tunnel at ~5000m for a new road connecting aksai chin to xinjiang . another long road called g216 . 👀 they lost doklam , won this standoff and are preparing for next stand off . the plan isnt 2 front or 1 front war , its to continue salami slicing . roads+tunnels+airfields+heliports+bases are there to keep us in line.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I'm sorry whatever curse words I use for Armed forces. But this is because of my unending disappointment from Armed forces.

Quad is good only during peace time but there is zero percent guarantee quad will fight along side with Indian as there is many check and balance. Moreover China is not stupid they will start fight when best suits them.

I don't want see Indian in a situation where Ukrainian are today.... Hollow bravado before the war and when war started they became numb and disoriented in fear.

I like Russian for few simple reasons... Self respect, proactive for national security and believing in their weapons and tactics. Russian are suffering, being KIA but never loosing hope in themselves. They are fighting against what no other country on this planet can't even imagine.

India needs to prepare against China to "WIN" a war rather than deterrence or stalemate. This is wrong assumption that India have edge over China in Himalaya Infact they are looking down on us from Himalayan heights.

We should not live in dilemma. Among us there are many many Hyenas. Single national security mistake can turn into disaster and could lead to balkanization.

Country flag

‘Choking China’ – India’s Strategic Islands Get A $3.4B Investment As QUAD Allies Look To Tame The Dragon

Sanglamorre

Country flag

‘Choking China’ – India’s Strategic Islands Get A $3.4B Investment As QUAD Allies Look To Tame The Dragon
With Australia and USA coming under Beijing control, doesn't feel like anything much will happen.

cereal killer

Country flag
I'm sorry whatever curse words I use for Armed forces. But this is because of my unending disappointment from Armed forces.

Quad is good only during peace time but there is zero percent guarantee quad will fight along side with Indian as there is many check and balance. Moreover China is not stupid they will start fight when best suits them.

I don't want see Indian in a situation where Ukrainian are today.... Hollow bravado before the war and when war started they became numb and disoriented in fear.

I like Russian for few simple reasons... Self respect, proactive for national security and believing in their weapons and tactics. Russian are suffering, being KIA but never loosing hope in themselves. They are fighting against what no other country on this planet can't even imagine.

India needs to prepare against China to "WIN" a war rather than deterrence or stalemate. This is wrong assumption that India have edge over China in Himalaya Infact they are looking down on us from Himalayan heights.

We should not live in dilemma. Among us there are many many Hyenas. Single national security mistake can turn into disaster and could lead to balkanization.
What kind of win u are looking for against a much superior enemy?? That's like what Paki inbreds say when they talk about India. Stalemate or small gains are only things you are gonna get along those heights.
We need to start a thousand cut policy on China actually. Take the fight into their heartland.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Wait till QUAD materializes some tangible asset for countering China. Meanwhile work on our fleet, ships will fight a war not some fancy committee.
We should have enough power on our own to execute operation Lions Stride.

vishnugupt

Country flag
What kind of win u are looking for against a much superior enemy?? That's like what Paki inbreds say when they talk about India. Stalemate or small gains are only things you are gonna get along those heights.
We need to start a thousand cut policy on China actually. Take the fight into their heartland.
Capturing Akshai Chin alone could be considered as a Win.
So you mean to say we can't win against China?? For now you might be correct but in future we can.

We can win against China and we possess the potential. If we have been preparing ourself with such goal it could have possible even today but unfortunately we were sleeping.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles