India-China Border conflict

vidhwanshak

Country flag
I wouldn't call him incompetent , I'll rather call him helpless. The simple reason being that the government has always given stand down orders whenever it came to dealing with the chinese . Mobilisation of forces numbering more than a single division require government approval . So it's the fault of the entire system
I hope they have fixed it now.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I know this member, he resurfaced again with a new ID after getting banned last year.

Don't keep high hopes, you will be disappointed.
I think so that @L1551L could be lixun who has come with another ID on DFI.

If this is him and also if the last Chinese member who was banned was again him than I would say that he has been banned 2 Times and he will Possibly receive his 3rd BAN now.

mokoman

Country flag
Pangong Tso has a maximum depth of 330 ft. (100 meters). Midget submarines such as those built by the Japanese or Italians are said to be able to dive at a depth of 100-150 meters.

Indian Navy is planning to procure Swimmer Delivery Vehicle (SDV). All these subs will be built Indigenously. So I think that if India Wants to deploy any sort of Underwater platform in the lake than it should be an UUV. Deployment of any kind of Midget submarines by us will be unlikely.
Indian Navy is planning to procure Swimmer Delivery Vehicle (SDV).

:dude: pakistan already has one of these , atleast doing trials .

we dont have any ?

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China has still not completed all of their infrastructure projects in Tibbet many are still under planning stage I was thinking what would be the capability of China to influence Nepal and North Eastern Region Of India once they have completed all the infrastructure projects

Angel of War

Country flag
China has still not completed all of their infrastructure projects in Tibbet many are still under planning stage I was thinking what would be the capability of China to influence Nepal and North Eastern Region Of India once they have completed all the infrastructure projects
it can influence nepal but it's influence in india will not be in the same way - india is building a strong and sustainable military posture to offset any chinese advantage in infrastructure and mobilisation, along with that we are building infrastructure at a fast pace along the border , improving lines of communication for our troops and improving connectivity for civillains. Recently the road to anini was converted into a double lane highway , numerous tunnels are being built to faciliate movement of troops and civillains. If nepal were to get involved too deeply into india and china's battle of influence then I can assure you your country will be split in two parts , the terai will be with india and the other half of the kathmandu valley and the hills will be under chinese control . So it's best for you to stay neutral .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Labor leader Anthony Albanese all set to take oath as the next PM of Australia.

Interesting development... known to be an old China shill, CCP threw its weight behind him and his Labor party.

Let's see how his election impacts the QUAD and India-Australia ties in the medium to long term.
Again changed?

another_armchair

Country flag
Again changed?
Again?

Conservatives are getting booted out after 10 years. Back to labor and guess who is elated?

Some reactions on Twitter..

1653155105030.png

All this at a time when Pappu reads out from one of his most divisive scripts to date in a foreign land.

Don't we know who handed it down to him?

I wonder what fate awaits Adani's coal mines in Australia.

Last edited:

another_armchair

Country flag
Last time when Australia elected labour party, they killed QUAD and started improving their relationship with China.

I hope they don't go down the same path this time.
They are rumored to go down the same path again with greater vigor.

Expect more Chinese investments, immigration etc.

Anthony is quite a tool.

Blademaster

They are rumored to go down the same path again with greater vigor.

Expect more Chinese investments, immigration etc.

Anthony is quite a tool.
he won't last that long. In a way it is good for us because US will see Australia as a less reliable partner and have no choice but to go with India despite its position on Russia.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles