India-China Border conflict

Angel of War

Country flag
Honestly I feel we should have kept all the personal military equipment of the two chinese soldiers which were captured by us.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
I feel bad for the soldiers who had to carry unloaded rifles into the battle . Imagine having a weapon on your back but not being able to fire it just because it is unloaded. The chinese wouldn't have dared to come close if the rifles were loaded
Imagine you have guns but still, you couldn't fire on the enemies who were armed with weapons like this
1653125430066.png

1653125454448.png

vidhwanshak

Country flag
These pictures give me the chills. Can't even imagine the way they were tortured by these tyrants without any provocation.
Genuine question, what do you all think of Lt. Gen Harinder Singh (commander fire and fury corps at the time of clashes)

Angel of War

Country flag
Genuine question, what do you all think of Lt. Gen Harinder Singh (commander fire and fury corps at the time of clashes)
what Can I possibly say ? He should have moved in forces way before the chinese made their move . It was only after Galwan clash that reinforcements were rushed to Eastern Ladakh firstly in the form of 39 Infantry division which served as a emergency response force for the northern command and then a RR division from kashmir . If the same had been done before june 15 , this all could have been prevented . The signs of PLA misadventures had started to appear as soon as they moved 4th and 6th divisions from xinjiang in April 2020.

Last edited:

vidhwanshak

Country flag
what Can I possibly say ? He should have moved in forces way before the chinese made their move . It was only after Galwan clash that reinforcements were rushed to Eastern Ladakh firstly in the form of 39 Infantry division which served as a emergency response force for the northern command then an RR division in kashmir . If the same had been done before june 15 , this all could have been prevented . The signs of PLA misadventures had started to appear as soon as they moved 4th and 6th divisions from xinjiang in April 2020.
exactly.
He was an incompetent leader. No COI was ordered against him.

Angel of War

Country flag
exactly.
He was an incompetent leader. No COI was ordered against him.
I wouldn't call him incompetent , I'll rather call him helpless. The simple reason being that the government has always given stand down orders whenever it came to dealing with the chinese . Mobilisation of forces numbering more than a single division require government approval . So it's the fault of the entire system

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Ya it's a Dongfeng Mengshi CSK-131.
Dongfeng Mengshi is not 1 Vehicle though, it's an entire family of 4×4 MRAP/off-road vehicles developed by Dongfeng Motor Group. Some vehicles like EQ2050, CSK-131, CSK-141 etc are part of this Family of Vehicles. Out of these by the way, the EQ2050 is a copy of American Humvee.

mokoman

Country flag
Honestly I feel we should have kept all the personal military equipment of the two chinese soldiers which were captured by us.

👀 u mean the 2 special forces TM send over for recon .

LOL imagine if this was reversed .

two indian commandos captured by china . everyone will lose their mind . prawns swamy will be cheering from mountain top . china will leak pic/vids .

but nope - we hushed it up and called it 'two goody chinese boys who lost their way - we fed them water and send them back '

The vehicle in the picture appears to be a Dongfeng CSK131.

Here is a picture of one. (Do you think that they are the same type of Vehicle?)

View attachment 156908
there was a scandal back some time in china .

forgot details but supplier had not put in armour plates according to spec . they were driving around tin cans .

Angel of War

Country flag
👀 u mean the 2 special forces TM send over for recon .

LOL imagine if this was reversed .

two indian commandos captured by china . everyone will lose their mind . prawns swamy will be cheering from mountain top . china will leak pic/vids .

but nope - we hushed it up and called it 'two goody chinese boys who lost their way - we fed them water and send them back '
Ofcourse , we are ahimsavadi creatures , we treat the enemy like a friend :rofl:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles