India-China Border conflict

Angel of War

Country flag
NewCov coming out from wuhan Lab once again . 1 In 3 dies beware ! They are blaming south africa tho

Jimih

Country flag
NewCov coming out from wuhan Lab once again . 1 In 3 dies beware !
FKMFaryVcAURKO9.jpeg

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
NewCov coming out from wuhan Lab once again . 1 In 3 dies beware ! They are blaming south africa tho
After Delta Variant, omicron came and now after Omicron a new Variant of Covid 19? You can't be Serious man.

BabaKhalbali

Why is this only in Indian media?

Chai biskoot session continues....thanks to MoCA

mokoman

Country flag
----------------------

saw this posted on chinese social media weibo

its a new dirt road chinese are constructing close to LAC near dibang arunachal pradesh.

they have a post up on LAC ridge and are building a road to it for vehicles

chinese come down from the LAC ridge and block our patrols ,

----------------------

u can see it in vid below

----------------------

😐 and we literally have no fucking road for km from it.

:facepalm: y are we like this ??

----------------------

8929f34fly1gyo1w3ylaij21hc0u017i.jpg

8929f34fly1gyo28y6do8j21hc0u0n7z.jpg

8929f34fly1gyo38cxx2tj21ub1punpe.jpg

Angel of War

Country flag
----------------------

its a new dirt road chinese are constructing close to LAC near dibang arunachal pradesh.

----------------------

----------------------

----------------------

View attachment 134436
View attachment 134434
View attachment 134435
that is definitely not SFF . Those are regular infantry men . And the guy on the chinese side is not a tibetan either . He is a Han .

Angel of War

Country flag
----------------------

----------------------

----------------------

----------------------

View attachment 134436
View attachment 134434
View attachment 134435
The problem on our side while building roads is that River valleys run perpendicular to the LAC be it the Kameng , Lohit , Subansiri , Dibang , Siang , Bichom or any other river valley . On the chinese side the dihang gorge runs parallel to the LAC so they can easily achieve connectivity compared to us. Plus the gradient on our side is very sharp . I remember when going from tenga to Sela the difference in altitudes was of 3000 meters . Compare this to tibet which is flat and has very little variable difference in altitudes of two points . But still i gotta say we have improved our infrastructure manifold in arunachal . Just a few years ago we couldnt deploy 155mm guns in tawang city , now we take Bofors and Smerches all the way upto LAC in BUmla , Zemithang , Y junction and Thag La . Lots of smart infra has been built there too

The Shrike

Country flag
----------------------

----------------------

----------------------

----------------------

View attachment 134436
View attachment 134434
View attachment 134435
Have they started building a road on our side of the watershed yet? I think that area is more or less lost, the government a few months back gave this info to some journalists, but only said there was increased transgressions in ~8 location or something like that. Of course our brilliant journalists happy with the scope didn't ask any further questions or do their own investigation. All this happened in last couple of years onlee.

Angel of War

Country flag
Have they started building a road on our side of the watershed yet? I think that area is more or less lost, the government a few months back gave this info to some journalists, but only said there was increased transgressions in ~8 location or something like that. Of course our brilliant journalists happy with the scope didn't ask any further questions or do their own investigation. All this happened in last couple of years onlee.
They cant built a road on our side of the watershed just like that , if they wanna do that then they will have to follow the course of dibang and its tributaries through the low lying valleys . There is no way they will climb upto 6,000 M ASL on our side of the watershed , it is simply too far fetched even for them . Also I've noticed that LAC shown by google earth dosen't run along the watershed line

Angel of War

Country flag
There is no proof that we have lost that territory . If these claims are being made on the basis of Google earth maps then it is grossly inaccurate . The LAC in Arunachal is mostly undefined and perceptions of boundary can vary by kilometers . Apparently when Fat ass McMahon drew a line on the Map he used a thick pen to do so further increasing confusion as to where the line actually lies .

mokoman

Country flag
The problem on our side while building roads is that River valleys run perpendicular to the LAC be it the Kameng , Lohit , Subansiri , Dibang , Siang , Bichom or any other river valley . On the chinese side the dihang gorge runs parallel to the LAC so they can easily achieve connectivity compared to us. Plus the gradient on our side is very sharp . I remember when going from tenga to Sela the difference in altitudes was of 3000 meters . Compare this to tibet which is flat and has very little variable difference in altitudes of two points . But still i gotta say we have improved our infrastructure manifold in arunachal . Just a few years ago we couldnt deploy 155mm guns in tawang city , now we take Bofors and Smerches all the way upto LAC in BUmla , Zemithang , Y junction and Thag La . Lots of smart infra has been built there too
good point . building a 70 km road makes little economic sense , but its not just that , to my knowledge we have little presence there

They cant built a road on our side of the watershed just like that , if they wanna do that then they will have to follow the course of dibang and its tributaries through the low lying valleys . There is no way they will climb upto 6,000 M ASL on our side of the watershed , it is simply too far fetched even for them . Also I've noticed that LAC shown by google earth dosen't run along the watershed line
they already have a post at Zhabu La , they are building proper vehicle road upto that post , if they can build road upto there , why not down ???

it will happen in a year or two.

There is no proof that we have lost that territory . If these claims are being made on the basis of Google earth maps then it is grossly inaccurate . The LAC in Arunachal is mostly undefined and perceptions of boundary can vary by kilometers . Apparently when Fat ass McMahon drew a line on the Map he used a thick pen to do so further increasing confusion as to where the line actually lies .
bruh , we are being blocked right at the lake Deza nyam itself , check the video from twitter .

chinese are simply being too greedy here .

Google Earth Pro_20220129_001104.png_stripped.png

yellow line is water shed , obvious border , chinese have post at zhabu la , they block us at the point marked 'vid location' ,

@mokoman @Angel of War
Please hold your horses.
:dude: too late , already on way to the border.

Angel of War

Country flag
good point . building a 70 km road makes little economic sense , but its not just that , to my knowledge we have little presence there

they already have a post at Zhabu La , they are building proper vehicle road upto that post , if they can build road upto there , why not down ???

it will happen in a year or two.

bruh , we are being blocked right at the lake Deza nyam itself , check the video from twitter .

chinese are simply being too greedy here .

View attachment 134456

yellow line is water shed , obvious border , chinese have post at zhabu la , they block us at the point marked 'vid location' ,

:dude: too late , already on way to the border.
so basicall they are on the ridgeline and we are below them right ? And now they are crossing the ridgeline . Very clever of them . Is there permanent PLA presence below the ridgeline ? If not then we can still patrol our area . If PLA presence beyond the watershed is permanent then it is turning into a standoff like situation . Same like what happened in Asphila right

The Shrike

Country flag
I don't think you following, they have already built a road up to the crest (pass) plus a few smallish building there. And the altitude is more like ~3850m not 6000m.
Any specific sections where you see the Google earth line not following the watershed?

Angel of War

Country flag
I don't think you following, they have already built a road up to the crest (pass) plus a few smallish building there. And the altitude is more like ~3850m not 6000m
Any specific sections where you see the Google earth line not following the watershed?
A perfect exmample , check out the alignment on google earth , it contradicts that of mcmahon and doesnt run along the watershed line
Screenshot_20220129_003003.jpg

Angel of War

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles