India-China Border conflict

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

a well known mathematician from IIT-M , formulated a prediction based on game theory back in 2000.

he was chair member of MEA - top level committee as well China-Study-Group

his prediction was a small conflict between US allies and China in south china sea , middle east and central asia.

he then advised MEA that most optimal strategy to act like a ballless spineless creature , one who wont even stand up to a terrorist nuclear nation 1/10 its size.

this way no one will bother attacking us , we will sit by calling for peace and tranquillity when bombs start flying.

so yea , stop doing randi rona , everything is going according to plan , u people are just not clever enough to understand 5d chess , also i made everything up - the guy in picture is kushwant singh a famous author.

but still i think truth is close to that . trust me fellas its all 5D chess . :lehappy:

didnt recognize him without his burka

View attachment 123283
Well... there were SAT images put up about the intrusion on this forum, a couple of years ago I feel, and then, there was also one image where India had probably built a small wall on the path the Chinese built, beyond the Indian LAC, which may have been demolished later.. Is that what Abhijit is talking about..?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Putin's visit to India was unusually short, only 3-4 hours. Such short meetings are generally just taken care on video conference.

Any idea? Did something go wrong? What was the agenda that needed in-personal meeting?
IMO it is possible Russia is planning to annex Ukraine and Putin came to get India's support.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Putin's visit to India was unusually short, only 3-4 hours. Such short meetings are generally just taken care on video conference.

Any idea? Did something go wrong? What was the agenda that needed in-personal meeting?
Looks like it was too important to chance interception by US SIGINT guys..
There is the D-day call with Biden in a few hours, which will decide whether Putin invades Ukraine..

ladder

Country flag

Has been so for the last couple of visits. Never more than 24 hours.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles