India-China Border conflict

FalconZero

Country flag

OMG
What do we do now
๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜“
I have meaning to say this earlier but i am writing it now, when you think about it this video is pretty good case study of chink mindset. In the pursuit of the perfect 'copy' of everything be it ideas, designs of builds to the 'idea of happiness' they thought that it's a good idea to choreograph this video to feed to their equally npc population brainwashed with commie propaganda.

The fact that it has to be 'perfect' enough for the propaganda consumption makes it look so fake and artificial with no soul. It's like recording those dancers in shows but imagine trying to project it as 'original' or 'sweat and happy' and best part is that they forget that outside world was not living in the walled garden where every thought and action should be in line with CCP, they can see through this crafted artificial videos and the fact that they really don't know what it's like to be this free shows in their propaganda. Like those funny letter stories about the buck broken chinks, everyone would laugh, or those artificial crying of chinks it's so souless that even the moments of crying they look fake.

Now look at pakistan, another enemy of hours but most of us relate to them. There are moments when you see pakistani hurt you will tear up until another set of events unfold and you go back to the old state, pakistanis are still free though in limited way brainwashed but still better than chinks in showcasing emotions which makes them more human than these bugs.

Then we have our bois, go through the second video and you will see even pakis liking them, they feel connected, it's not because they don't hate us but it's just human aspect of it that appeals to other set of humans which bugs are incapable of due to years of commie rule, brainwashing and probably the environment they grow up in.

I watch the first video of our bois, it's like frickin' Diwali out here mate. I wanna dance with them, i wanna enjoy the moment and i really feel glad that they are having fun. Many times you can see something similar with pakistan people but then there's chink propaganda or that hilarious cuckoo dance, so artifical so fake like those shows which you are like meh. Because it's not 'original' and it's neither extraordinary to care about it's just another cheap chinese knock off mimicking the real thing, human emotion, the very SOVL of being human.

Thank you for reading my blog.

rvats

Contributor
Contributor
Country flag
Gentlemen - I've done a commentary on the geographical setting and nuances of the Chang Chenmo Sector where Hot Springs, and Gogra posts/flash-points are located.

- This is Part-1 of a two part series on the Chang Chenmo Sector.

- In the subsequent video that I will upload soon, I'll present an analysis of offensive and defensive imperatives on our and the Chinese side in this sector.

- Which will explain why the Chinese are reluctant to fully withdraw from this sector.

Do have a look and please share your feedback, and comments. Thanks.

[PS: Mods, I hope I'm not violating any posting guideline(s)]

Cheran

Country flag
Gentlemen - I've done a commentary on the geographical setting and nuances of the Chang Chenmo Sector where Hot Springs, and Gogra posts/flash-points are located.

- In the subsequent video that I will upload soon, I'll present an analysis of offensive and defensive imperatives on our and the Chinese side in this sector.

- Which will explain why the Chinese are reluctant to fully withdraw from this sector.

Hi Wecome, Is this Rohit Vats aka Kesari Dhwaj ?

Jimih

Country flag

Welcome Rohit Vats sir, your presence is needed in this forum.

Great admirer of your writings.

@MODs can we get a Contributor tag for Rohit sir.

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
What a bad editting. All these jokers have their shadow in difference directions :pound: :pound:.
They legit shot this in a studio!
1638168045512.jpeg
1638168051284.jpeg

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Please post it on the DFI Twitter handle. @Haldilal

Thanks in advance.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles