India-China Border conflict

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Seriously?

When we are going to learn? For once try to be belligerent and endure whatever cost the adversary inflicts. Take on the chin, fall back, regain balance and punch hard in retaliation. Heck!...BC we have normalized Pakistani attacks as Pakistani entitlement.

рдХреНрд╖рдорд╛рд╢реАрд▓ рд╣реЛ рд░рд┐рдкреБ -рд╕рдордХреНрд╖ рддреБрдо рд╣реБрдпреЗ рд╡рд┐рдирдд рдЬрд┐рддрдирд╛ рд╣реА,
рджреБрд╖реНрдЯ рдХреМрд░рд╡реЛрдВ рдиреЗ рддреБрдордХреЛ рдХрд╛рдпрд░ рд╕рдордЭрд╛ рдЙрддрдирд╛ рд╣реА ред

рдЕрддреНрдпрд╛рдЪрд╛рд░ рд╕рд╣рди рдХрд░рдиреЗ рдХрд╛ рдХреБрдлрд▓ рдпрд╣реА рд╣реЛрддрд╛ рд╣реИ,
рдкреМрд░реБрд╖ рдХрд╛ рдЖрддрдВрдХ рдордиреБрдЬ рдХреЛрдорд▓ рд╣реЛрдХрд░ рдЦреЛрддрд╛ рд╣реИ ред

рдХреНрд╖рдорд╛ рд╢реЛрднрддреА рдЙрд╕ рднреБрдЬрдВрдЧ рдХреЛ рдЬрд┐рд╕рдХреЗ рдкрд╛рд╕ рдЧрд░рд▓ рд╣реЛ ,
рдЙрд╕рдХреЛ рдХреНрдпрд╛ рдЬреЛ рджрдВрддрд╣реАрди, рд╡рд┐рд╖рд░рд╣рд┐рдд, рд╡рд┐рдиреАрдд, рд╕рд░рд▓ рд╣реЛ ред

рддреАрди рджрд┐рд╡рд╕ рддрдХ рдкрдВрде рдорд╛рдВрдЧрддреЗ рд░рдШреБрдкрддрд┐ рд╕рд┐рдВрдзреБ рдХрд┐рдирд╛рд░реЗ,
рдмреИрдареЗ рдкрдврддреЗ рд░рд╣реЗ рдЫрдиреНрдж рдЕрдиреБрдирдп рдХреЗ рдкреНрдпрд╛рд░реЗ рдкреНрдпрд╛рд░реЗ ред

рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдореЗрдВ рдЬрдм рдПрдХ рдирд╛рдж рднреА рдЙрдард╛ рдирд╣реА рд╕рд╛рдЧрд░ рд╕реЗ,
рдЙрдареА рдЕрдзреАрд░ рдзрдзрдХ рдкреМрд░реБрд╖ рдХреА рдЖрдЧ рд░рд╛рдо рдХреЗ рд╢рд░ рд╕реЗ ред

рд╕рд┐рдВрдзреБ рджреЗрд╣ рдзрд░ рддреНрд░рд╛рд╣рд┐-рддреНрд░рд╛рд╣рд┐ рдХрд░рддрд╛ рдЖ рдЧрд┐рд░рд╛ рд╢рд░рдг рдореЗрдВ,
рдЪрд░рдг рдкреВрдЬ рджрд╛рд╕рддрд╛ рдЧреНрд░рд╣рдг рдХреА рдмрдВрдзрд╛ рдореВрдврд╝ рдмрдиреНрдзрди рдореЗрдВ ред

рд╕рдЪ рдкреВрдЫреЛ рддреЛ рд╢рд░ рдореЗрдВ рд╣реА рдмрд╕рддреА рд╣реИ рджреАрдкреНрддрд┐ рд╡рд┐рдирдп рдХреА,
рд╕рдВрдзрд┐рд╡рдЪрди рд╕рдореНрдкреВрдЬреНрдп рдЙрд╕реАрдХрд╛ рдЬрд┐рд╕рдореЗ рд╢рдХреНрддрд┐ рд╡рд┐рдЬрдп рдХреА ред

рд╕рд╣рдирд╢реАрд▓рддрд╛, рдХреНрд╖рдорд╛, рджрдпрд╛ рдХреЛ рддрднреА рдкреВрдЬрддрд╛ рдЬрдЧ рд╣реИ,
рдмрд▓ рдХрд╛ рджрд░реНрдк рдЪрдордХрддрд╛ рдЙрд╕рдХреЗ рдкреАрдЫреЗ рдЬрдм рдЬрдЧрдордЧ рд╣реИ ред

--рд░рд╛рдордзрд╛рд░реА рд╕рд┐рдВрд╣ рджрд┐рдирдХрд░ (Ramdhari Singh Dinkar)

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
His family lives in kashmir only na , saar
Oh you dare touch any Kashmiri after that, especially his family ! He will be crowned to the status of Malala begum, win Nobel Prize, will be interviewed by BBC, Reuters, Al Jazeera, Canada, and Turkey will offer him citizenship, you know the game.

Literally, anything in this world, starting from Aliens to pedophilia of US presidents can be hidden by the news, while minor news like 2g drug-bust (that too ganja :facepalm:)of a college-aged kid can captivate 1.3 billion population for months because media controls the sheep population.

Jimih

Country flag
Seriously?

When we are going to learn? For once try to be belligerent and endure whatever cost the adversary inflicts. Take on the chin, fall back, regain balance and punch hard in retaliation. Heck!...BC we have normalized Pakistani attacks as Pakistani entitlement.

рдХреНрд╖рдорд╛рд╢реАрд▓ рд╣реЛ рд░рд┐рдкреБ -рд╕рдордХреНрд╖ рддреБрдо рд╣реБрдпреЗ рд╡рд┐рдирдд рдЬрд┐рддрдирд╛ рд╣реА,
рджреБрд╖реНрдЯ рдХреМрд░рд╡реЛрдВ рдиреЗ рддреБрдордХреЛ рдХрд╛рдпрд░ рд╕рдордЭрд╛ рдЙрддрдирд╛ рд╣реА ред

рдЕрддреНрдпрд╛рдЪрд╛рд░ рд╕рд╣рди рдХрд░рдиреЗ рдХрд╛ рдХреБрдлрд▓ рдпрд╣реА рд╣реЛрддрд╛ рд╣реИ,
рдкреМрд░реБрд╖ рдХрд╛ рдЖрддрдВрдХ рдордиреБрдЬ рдХреЛрдорд▓ рд╣реЛрдХрд░ рдЦреЛрддрд╛ рд╣реИ ред

рдХреНрд╖рдорд╛ рд╢реЛрднрддреА рдЙрд╕ рднреБрдЬрдВрдЧ рдХреЛ рдЬрд┐рд╕рдХреЗ рдкрд╛рд╕ рдЧрд░рд▓ рд╣реЛ ,
рдЙрд╕рдХреЛ рдХреНрдпрд╛ рдЬреЛ рджрдВрддрд╣реАрди, рд╡рд┐рд╖рд░рд╣рд┐рдд, рд╡рд┐рдиреАрдд, рд╕рд░рд▓ рд╣реЛ ред

рддреАрди рджрд┐рд╡рд╕ рддрдХ рдкрдВрде рдорд╛рдВрдЧрддреЗ рд░рдШреБрдкрддрд┐ рд╕рд┐рдВрдзреБ рдХрд┐рдирд╛рд░реЗ,
рдмреИрдареЗ рдкрдврддреЗ рд░рд╣реЗ рдЫрдиреНрдж рдЕрдиреБрдирдп рдХреЗ рдкреНрдпрд╛рд░реЗ рдкреНрдпрд╛рд░реЗ ред

рдЙрддреНрддрд░ рдореЗрдВ рдЬрдм рдПрдХ рдирд╛рдж рднреА рдЙрдард╛ рдирд╣реА рд╕рд╛рдЧрд░ рд╕реЗ,
рдЙрдареА рдЕрдзреАрд░ рдзрдзрдХ рдкреМрд░реБрд╖ рдХреА рдЖрдЧ рд░рд╛рдо рдХреЗ рд╢рд░ рд╕реЗ ред

рд╕рд┐рдВрдзреБ рджреЗрд╣ рдзрд░ рддреНрд░рд╛рд╣рд┐-рддреНрд░рд╛рд╣рд┐ рдХрд░рддрд╛ рдЖ рдЧрд┐рд░рд╛ рд╢рд░рдг рдореЗрдВ,
рдЪрд░рдг рдкреВрдЬ рджрд╛рд╕рддрд╛ рдЧреНрд░рд╣рдг рдХреА рдмрдВрдзрд╛ рдореВрдврд╝ рдмрдиреНрдзрди рдореЗрдВ ред

рд╕рдЪ рдкреВрдЫреЛ рддреЛ рд╢рд░ рдореЗрдВ рд╣реА рдмрд╕рддреА рд╣реИ рджреАрдкреНрддрд┐ рд╡рд┐рдирдп рдХреА,
рд╕рдВрдзрд┐рд╡рдЪрди рд╕рдореНрдкреВрдЬреНрдп рдЙрд╕реАрдХрд╛ рдЬрд┐рд╕рдореЗ рд╢рдХреНрддрд┐ рд╡рд┐рдЬрдп рдХреА ред

рд╕рд╣рдирд╢реАрд▓рддрд╛, рдХреНрд╖рдорд╛, рджрдпрд╛ рдХреЛ рддрднреА рдкреВрдЬрддрд╛ рдЬрдЧ рд╣реИ,
рдмрд▓ рдХрд╛ рджрд░реНрдк рдЪрдордХрддрд╛ рдЙрд╕рдХреЗ рдкреАрдЫреЗ рдЬрдм рдЬрдЧрдордЧ рд╣реИ ред

--рд░рд╛рдордзрд╛рд░реА рд╕рд┐рдВрд╣ рджрд┐рдирдХрд░ (Ramdhari Singh Dinkar)
Maybe under Russian pressure we did this, who knows.

In an Alternate Universe, RIC would have been a formidable grouping to take on decadent and belligerent West both Militarily and Economically.

But Alas!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
ThatтАЩs a poor excuse for bad behavior, everyone has to behave responsibly. No amount of resources and there is enormous pressure on resources in our country would be enough if everybody decided that it was someone elseтАЩs problem. Excuses for bad behavior will only invite a repeat of that behavior. The same people wonтАЩt dare do that in a foreign country, there is no excuse for it here.

The argument that itтАЩs for the authorities to clean up the city is why most of our cities look Ike dumps in places simply because too many think that itтАЩs perfectly okay to litter outside their houses because it is not their job to ensure cleanliness.
This is offtopic, will move it to the relevant thread.

I used to think like that. What I have concluded has come to me after very long deliberation and studying a lot of management modalities.

Be my guest and keep chasing people not to litter. People also litter because they see litter already there. Invest in HR, machines, infra that complete the whole cycle of waste management and recycling, hiring managers, define their roles, set targets, and bind them with performance, compliance, and consequences.

These politicians are thugs of the highest order. They will blame people but under the table take bribes to cut budgets, dumb down infra standards and invest in cheap labor than skilled.

The filth you see in India is not due to a lack of knowledge or skill of self-respect but corruption. Someone is making money at our cost or someone is not courageous enough to enforce the cleanliness.

On my last visit traveling from IGIA to Punjab, I saw 3 laborers somewhere in Haryana painting a road divider fence with green paint using a cloth and bare hands. It didn't click on me but when I ask my father-in-law he told me the contractor won't buy the brushes to cut the cost, to save for the bribes to the politicians. The fences done a few miles ahead looked ugly and botched up. I knew straight away why they look ugy. This is just one example I can give names, places, and projects in my city where many crooks made money, took credit and political milage for sub-standard, poorly planned roads and flyovers.

Leave alone local projects. The main GT road under NHAI from Delhi to Jammu is full of substandard fences, poorly designed exists, curves, signage with no sense whatsoever, crossings, and abruptly popping out life-threatening dividers.

Indrajit

Country flag
In an Alternate Universe, RIC would have been a formidable grouping to take on decadent and belligerent West both Militarily and Economically.

But Alas!
Oh boy ! If we are talking about alternate universes, why on earth would you waste it on some grouping.....:drool: plenty of more interesting propositions to imagine..

:)

I have no idea how an RIC grouping would work...would we suddenly replace all our export markets of the west...and magically make China ready to share a space they have no intention to ever do....maybe we can be subservient to China and sanctioned by the west...except for some loony communists, I donтАЩt know who else jerks off to that scenario...

Covfefe

Country flag
Oh boy ! If we are talking about alternate universes, why on earth would you waste it on some grouping.....:drool: plenty of more interesting propositions to imagine..

I have no idea how an RIC grouping would work...would we suddenly replace all our export markets of the west...and magically make China ready to share a space they have no intention to ever do....maybe we can be subservient to China and sanctioned by the west...except for some loony communists, I donтАЩt know who else jerks off to that scenario...
That's what. This Asian sisterhood drama needs to get out of our minds very clearly. There are a lot of conflicting interests, it's just not possible. Who will sell what? And who buys that stuff? With three powers located next to each other, whose zone of influence will it be? Pretty idealist mental masturbation this RIC is.

Jimih

Country flag

Baba "Gyandev" enters the thread.

Alternate Universe meant Russia and China being a functional democracies and India-China having settled borders.

The less your patronising rants here in this thread, the more good will be for this forum.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Chinese are intimidating India, one after the other. First about two weeks back they let India know that they have brought long range bomber to reach Delhi without telling their public that soon to be Indian S-400 will shoot it down. Then they stated that they have rotated all their troops from one bunch of conscripts to another. Now they are letting India know that they have cold weather clothing, without saying that India has cold weather clothing since 1984 (Siachen). These are all psycho warfare techniques Chinese have been taught from the ancient times. None has succeeded.

Now they are moving into retreat environment in the face emboldened Indian army. They are searching for a way out without loosing their high prestige.

They will continue but of no avail.

mokoman

Country flag
fuck man , we never really pick a side do we ?? .

one day our CDS calls China greatest threat , next day we give them full support .

its like that saying 'never try to stand on 2 boats' , we will put legs on 2 boats , arms on another and body on a fifth and then dance around .

1637955486989.jpeg

1637955493333.jpeg

if there is world war 3 , we will somehow manage to side with everyone and no one.

i guess on the bright side , no one will bother to nuke us. :lehappy:

Knowitall

fuck man , we never really pick a side do we ?? .

one day our CDS calls China greatest threat , next day we give them full support .

its like that saying 'never try to stand on 2 boats' , we will put legs on 2 boats , arms on another and body on a fifth and then dance around .

View attachment 121821
View attachment 121822

if there is world war 3 , we will somehow manage to side with everyone and no one.

i guess on the bright side , no one will bother to nuke us. :lehappy:
Or get nuked by everyone because technically we are at war with everyone lol.

On a serious note India's policy foreign against both pakistan and China has been a complete clownfest. With pakistan it's a matter of rhetoric and brownie points for elections and thus no one actually looks for a solution.

With china it's more like just leave us alone and we promise we won't do shit to you just don't bother us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles