India-China Border conflict

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

simply disgusting , see how the local girl is cleaning up the trash , mean while retard tourists throw litter and treat the place like their toilet .
I think I made this point before. This is administration's job is to have resources and proper planning that includes cleaning up the venues after any event and continuous cleaning of the towns and cities.

This blaming person is done by those who do not have any idea how honest municipal services are dispensed.

FalconZero

Country flag
I think I made this point before. This is administration's job is to have resources and proper planning that includes cleaning up the venues after any event and continuous cleaning of the towns and cities.

This blaming person is done by those who do not have any idea how honest municipal services are dispensed.
Thank you, as much as it is our responsible to not pollute or minimize littering, the responsibility is on authorities to create a solution too. If there's something of religious important, they could just create a pre specified location, hire a local and pay them to clean regularly and fine people who litter somewhere else.

Not only you are keeping things more organized but you are in a way creating jobs, helping environment as well as the fines can be used as a revenue to upgrade the area.

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag

Thank you, as much as it is our responsible to not pollute or minimize littering, the responsibility is on authorities to create a solution too. If there's something of religious important, they could just create a pre specified location, hire a local and pay them to clean regularly and fine people who litter somewhere else.

Not only you are keeping things more organized but you are in a way creating jobs, helping environment as well as the fines can be used as a revenue to upgrade the area.

local body will clean it . fining also a good solution . but it gets worse when u throw plastic waste into the river.

even still i simply dont understand how people can act like this , literally 0 civic sense.

i think its funny how this is a festival worshipping the river but instead they throw garbage into it and pollute it.

mokoman

Country flag

lol , wolf warrior tactics in action.

10 steps forward , 11 steps back.

buy a nation's allegiance and try to bully people to accept it .

chinese paid solomon islands to cut off ties to Taiwan and accept one-china-policy.

top politician who was against the move then becomes sick , goes to Taiwan as he has no money for treatment.

Chinese then made threats against him . what a shitty country.

Last edited:

Blank

Country flag

doreamon

Country flag
Have to clear this up regarding the "China's Chairman is our Chairman" slogan of the Communists. Guess what Mao thought of it?

View attachment 121707
Indian communists had such inferiority . 😂 they cld have make Bhagat singh , Subash chandra Bose their idols as they had leftist tandency . But that inferior colonized brain saw lenin , mao , marx as idol . Even their literature has been just copy paste .. Nothing original . This azadi slogans bengal mange azadi .. kerala mange azadi is because their masters told them india shd be divided for people's movement to succeed .. Dint realise their masters just wanted to secure their own interest by weakening a big country on their border .

Nyway they failed 😊

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Indian communists had such inferiority . 😂 they cld have make Bhagat singh , Subash chandra Bose their idols as they had leftist tandency . But that inferior colonized brain saw lenin , mao , marx as idol . Even their literature has been just copy paste .. Nothing original . This azadi slogans bengal mange azadi .. kerala mange azadi is because their masters told them india shd be divided for people's movement to succeed .. Dint realise their masters just wanted to secure their own interest by weakening a big country on their border .

Nyway they failed 😊
People with conquered minds usually fail .
Haha , what's more to say about it.

Indrajit

Country flag

That’s a poor excuse for bad behaviour, everyone has to behave responsibly. No amount of resources and there is enormous pressure on resources in our country would be enough if everybody decided that it was someone else’s problem. Excuses for bad behaviour will only invite repeat of that behaviour. The same people won’t dare do that in a foreign country, there is no excuse for it here.

The argument that it’s for the authorities to clean up the city is why most of our cities look Ike dumps in places simply because too many think that it’s perfectly okay to litter outside their houses because it is not their job to ensure cleanliness.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
There is an active covert war between Yankees and the Commies to control the mineral wealth of Africa.

We will see many regime changes and turf wars in coming years in the continent.
We have to make a mark on this turf war too we need minerals from, Australia, South America, Central Asia and Africa.
Africa is the most convenient but will require some effort on our part.
Identify a String player in Africa give them Support to keep their gov steady and support them economically, socially and military.

Knowitall

We have to make a mark on this turf war too we need minerals from, Australia, South America, Central Asia and Africa.
Africa is the most convenient but will require some effort on our part.
Identify a String player in Africa give them Support to keep their gov steady and support them economically, socially and military.
Bhai tamil nadu mere Sterlite plant nahi khol pare Africa me ghanta kuch karenge.

I say first let India use and harness the resources with it. Then we can aim too move overseas.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Maybe Amrika and other countries might go ahead with the boycott anyway.

Now, we follow the liberal democratic and Western liberal values of America and other European countries in India and let internal enemies run roughshod, and yet we are giving tacit support to China after they are putting people in concentration camps and making people disappear? :pound:

This is the monkey-balancing act of the century.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles