India-China Border conflict

Waanar

Country flag
There are many white guys with surname Lee in the US.
Oh yeah true.

Just checked. Tis a black guy.

Tbh, I don't smell any Chinese dumbgookery here.
The reasoning given in the article is basically "India bed, S400 buy, we no likey, mudi rejin" kinda stuff.

Meanwhile, their senators are requesting Biden for a waiver for India.

Lol.

Jimih

Country flag
Oh yeah true.

The reasoning given in the article is basically "India bed, S400 buy, we no likey, mudi rejin" kinda stuff.

Lol.
Might be this guy,

Waanar

Country flag
It's this guy for sure.

Jimih

Country flag
It's this guy for sure.
Yes, right.

Black Bruce Lee :)

Covfefe

Country flag
Oh yeah true.

Lol.
Yeah, my bad.

He's mostly like buy LM or Boeing stuff- we are dumb and we don't want to go thru any integration exercise. It'll be easier for us and it'll be beneficial for us.

He's just repeating what he has experienced. Americans mostly operate with countries that are relatively smaller and operate military hardware procured from them- Aussies and Japs in this case.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
2001 military standoff was a boon to Indian military planners. It showed us lethargy in our structure and mobilization speed.
TBF that was expected. The more I see it the more I realise the military upper command works like any Government office with no outlook of the future or present.
Boomer generals filling up all the juicy position.
Remember how the Generals didn't know about Tonbo until the Foreign vendors told them so. I mean someone in the country was making military tech and no ever heard a word of it. Goes to show what kind of attitude was prevailing among the folks. Furthermore who did the company folks approach in the admin that word did get to the top. Guys at the procurement end must be sacked If they aren't able to utilise the Industry at hand.
No internal research wing to develop new military tactics, no inhouse design team for equipment, no collaboration with the industry.

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
CCP stooge giving his opinion

Only quad member that shares a land border with china is India . He raises point on interoperability because India use russian weapon ...

Well the mountains there is no scope for interoperability .. It is only and only India that is going to face china there ...

On naval sphere there ll be interoperability .. But here there is no s400 ... And Here history procurement cnt be changed . This can be dealt with .. India operates many weastern equipments in Russian system .

Last edited:

Foxbat

Country flag
CCP stooge giving his opinion

I stopped reading after this line:

"As the idiom says, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link – and India’s continued procurement of Russian defense equipment will continue to make it the weakest member of the Quad."

Shameless marketing Ad for US weapons. I wonder how good the US weapons worked for Pakistan when they lost half their country?

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
unless we take action within next few months . this buildup in all likely hood will end up like 2001 standoff.

chinese will stay exactly where they are , gradually eroding what ever edge we have.

we will be seeing a lot more pics like one below .

Meh :dude:

6ft. Sikh LI warriors guzzling Chicken and Whiskey

vs.

5ft. Chinese college boys sipping lemon and soda

mokoman

Country flag

Chinese are especially sensitive about this place because of its religious significance. Some say we captured this area in 80s from China.

@mokoman
hehe , i saw this on weibo.

as usual they are crying over it. dirty asan stealing their water falls.

chinese gov dont care tho , its not a disputed location. they feel backstabbed by CCP

Alfalfa

Country flag
I assume from your post that your dad is an ex serviceman, respect that but you are way out of line in your language speaking about someone who’s achieved more than you or I and who has had actual skin in the game. Gen. Rawat has earned the right to speak though most here probably know that all such comments in public follow MoD instructions. Your comment is in bad taste.
Out of line....barely... he's been caught making multiple guffaws time and time again... this isnt his first faux pa's and wont be his last... and to your jibe about skin in the game, my skin in the game is just as much as his.... just because he adorns a uniform and has earnt his stripes doesnt offer him any more rights than the rest of us, this servile mindset of putting public officials on a holier than thou pedestal is precisely why we are in this state of affairs... I pay the a small but significant part of the taxes that keep this machinery rolling, if anything I have more skin than you probably do judging by the norwegian flag you display :)

Idiot is as idiot spews, period

JBH22

Only quad member that shares a land border with china is India . He raises point on interoperability because India use russian weapon ...

Well the mountains there is no scope for interoperability .. It is only and only India that is going to face china there ...

On naval sphere there ll be interoperability .. But here there is no s400 ... And Here history procurement cnt be changed . This can be dealt with .. India operates many weastern equipments in Russian system .
Chutiya bana raha hain. Interoperability means buying their costly weapon system and becoming their vassal.
Fancy western tech may not be appropriate for Indian environment add to that our budgetary constraints.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
What's the matter?

View attachment 116334
View attachment 116335

Looks like MEA butthurt ref comments on Chumbi valley.
He is referring to the statement -
"If Siliguri corridor is vulnerable so is Chumbi valley"

These pusillanimous creatures of MEA and GoI should leave India and go to the USA where their fragile consciousness of "getting hurt" by mere statements might be honored better. Shame to see such eunuchs being born on the soil of mother India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles