India-China Border conflict

scatterStorm

Country flag
Seems legit, I mean rounds are designed in such way that they can only use KE advantage up to a limit. The range is increased by the gliding factor. So yes gliding shell will have a little better range, but I am not sure, this will affect the payload, because you are having a fixed weight of the shell and on top of that you are using gliding fin mechanism to guide your shell to a few 10 KM extra.

This also means, that either the shell is made up of lighter material or the firing mechanism is tweaked for in such a way that the charge used to blow the shell out is much higher.

Could somebody debunk these BS Chinese propaganda claims, just like there J20 jets.

JBH22

I’m looking at old war records. During World War two, Churchill and Britain were on the brink of defeat. The unwavering public support, the tedious diplomacy and fundamental belief of the leader to take all abuse and ridicule while focusing on building the nation’s capabilities has a lot of similarities with Modi
To be honest, there is no alternative to Modi in centre. Pappu cannot lead this country, he is to soft. He cannot deal with internal and external pressure. If Yogi or Modi is let down by the voter, we will face the music. The enemy is waiting to pound on us.

maximus777

Country flag
To be honest, there is no alternative to Modi in centre. Pappu cannot lead this country, he is to soft. He cannot deal with internal and external pressure. If Yogi or Modi is let down by the voter, we will face the music. The enemy is waiting to pound on us.
I disagree here. Pappu is a joke, but there are multiple people within BJP who can more than replace him. Gadkari, Yogi, VK Singh just to name a few, Modi of today is a shadow of himself prior to 2014. So thank him for his service and send him to marg-darshak committee so that he can dole out his pearls of wisdom which the current PM can choose to take or ignore. Modi now is wasting the precious mandate given to him to make civilizational changes and has instead stooped down to vote-bank level politics. For all his appeasing, I doubt if he will get a single % point worth of "minority" votes. So where is the ROI on burning his core voters. Do you think the voters in West Bengal or J&K would care about BJP any more? I maybe overs simplifying it, but overthinking does not help either. No amount of hot air about 56" or master strokes can undo the damage done by farmers' protest, post WB elections and ceasefire with Pak. Amit Shah as HM needs a 56" bra for his man boobs!

srevster

Country flag
I disagree here. Pappu is a joke, but there are multiple people within BJP who can more than replace him. Gadkari, Yogi, VK Singh just to name a few, Modi of today is a shadow of himself prior to 2014. So thank him for his service and send him to marg-darshak committee so that he can dole out his pearls of wisdom which the current PM can choose to take or ignore. Modi now is wasting the precious mandate given to him to make civilizational changes and has instead stooped down to vote-bank level politics. For all his appeasing, I doubt if he will get a single % point worth of "minority" votes. So where is the ROI on burning his core voters. Do you think the voters in West Bengal or J&K would care about BJP any more? I maybe overs simplifying it, but overthinking does not help either. No amount of hot air about 56" or master strokes can undo the damage done by farmers' protest, post WB elections and ceasefire with Pak. Amit Shah as HM needs a 56" bra for his man boobs!
Once again, we need to stand United and strong. With Modi, we are bridging the gap with China by hook and crook. China is declining and wants to drag us down with it.

Blank

Country flag
Chinese PLA activity north of Tawang raises red flags

Cheran

Country flag
CCP meddling in arctic

Arctic Council expresses concern over China's rising interference in the region

1635230959807.png

1635230981092.png

1635230996579.png

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Bipin Rawat is a senile budhdha, large chunk of ex-servicemen totally dislike him - including my dad!
maybe all future CDS will talk like this in diplomatic manner. CDS is an interface between political leadership & military leadership, but without any troops under them.

CDS will probably have more information than the chiefs, which forces them choose their words carefully.

American CDS called up PLA to inform them there won’t be a war even if trump orders them to do.

Brit CDS recently had some praises for taliban on live TV.

maybe there is a pattern here.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Bipin Rawat is a senile budhdha, large chunk of ex-servicemen totally dislike him - including my dad!
But there a lot of fanboys who just plain whitewashes him .I respect him but some of his comments are just too out of context
He's a Rawat i.e Rajput, his ancestors were brave hardy fighters
Notwithstanding, I believe his statement is being puppetted by politics rather than military matters
BJPigs are playing it down, not a single statement after the release of pics from the Chinese side, makes sense of him to resonate with his political masters

My guess::::::: BJPigs doesn't want to loose the 56 inch image and lose support in the process, hence playing it down

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles