India-China Border conflict

Cheepek

Real protests have specific agenda/demands, not open ended demands.

Real protests look like this
View attachment 115305
Here is the same picture posted by the Poliostani at a different angle. Do you notice the sleight of hand?

page3-17.jpg

Also, the demands are not open ended at all.

Abdus Salem killed

Here is the same picture posted by the Poliostani at a different angle. Do you notice the sleigh of hand?

View attachment 115306

Also, the demands are not open ended at all.

No pls explain

mokoman

Country flag
Real protests have specific agenda/demands, not open ended demands.

Real protests look like this
View attachment 115305

they do have listed what they want.

i think border areas have been ignored for decades.

i know situation in AP is bad . people hav to go hunting to feed themselves.

chinese on the other hand give out generators , free housing .

i doubt ladakh is any better.

Ya'll Nibbiars The Fifth element activated.

:lehappy: yes obviously , everything is a conspiracy.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Ya'll Nibbiars Border areas hai kyu nahi. We are not CCP.

sachincba

Country flag
Some form of kinetics is necessary with Chinese every year, to keep us out of slumber, to keep us in practice, to assess adversary capabilities, before a full war. After 1962, we were weak, we had nothing to eat, but we made our army strong; the result of which we saw in 1965 and in 1971.
I welcome all Chinese aggression, for a fight is most welcome.

Cheepek

Did anyone notice after that weak ass presser by Pawan Khera, even INC didn't pick the matter up? I had expected GoI to get under intense pressure after pictures and videos were released by Chinkus. But nothing really happened from any side. Something tells me GoI has kept opposition in loop on China matter.

sachincba

Country flag
Some form of kinetics is necessary with Chinese every year, to keep us out of slumber, to keep us in practice, to assess adversary capabilities, before a full war. After 1962, we were weak, we had nothing to eat, but we made our army strong; the result of which we saw in 1965 and in 1971.
I welcome all Chinese aggression, for a fight is most welcome.
And the Chinese are on free fall. A decade back everyone was speculating how the rise of China will impact the world. Now everyone has just one speculation. When and how it will fall?
A military confrontation with India is how China will fall within next ten years. A great war is coming in 8-10 years which will redefine the world; and make India claim its rightful position as Viswa Guru. No civilization is even close to what India has been in terms of knowledge, military and wealth. The whites got mad in 200 years of power. The bat-eaters will implode with just a little push. India will stand tall, again, for next few thousands of years.

mokoman

Country flag
Did anyone notice after that weak ass presser by Pawan Khera, even INC didn't pick the matter up? I had expected GoI to get under intense pressure after pictures and videos were released by Chinkus. But nothing really happened from any side. Something tells me GoI has kept opposition in loop on China matter.
was thinking same thing.

hehe , chinese thought Modi will be brought down by International media , TV channels , his supporters as well as opposition.

turns out we are not as weak or divided as they think we are.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

We are a democracy and people have a right to protest. Can’t get jittery at every protest. There will be protests happening in china as well, and they are handled differently to ours.

Let me conclude by saying, there are protests and there are protests. I have even seen lunch break protests multiple times. I had gone to do an audit in a govt company in Hyderabad, gadar was the chief guest for one such lunch break protest in that company. they started when i was going for lunch, by the time I came back from lunch they were reading vote of thanks.

this point is not worth discussing that much for now.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles