India-China Border conflict

srevster

Country flag
How quickly ur mind hv degenerated, pls consult a psychiatrist.
Lol Pakistan didn’t exist before 1947. Lolz, there was a population exchange. Most Pakistanis are transplants from India who sided with the British. You reek of contradictions. On one hand you say don’t play to the West, on the other hand you recognize Pakistan as a civilization. Pakistan was originally America’s ally and screwed them over. No worries though, once the CCP falls; they won’t find any other buyers in the market.

india will make sure CCP falls and that Tibet / Taiwan are liberated.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China ought to thank its stars at least a million times that Imperial Japan exists no more. If it had, then John Chinaman would have pissed its pants before even daring to think about making a claim on anyone else's territory. The way the Japanese fucked China during wars, no one can ever repeat that. No wonder the Chinks get scared whenever there's talk among Japanese politicians to start rearming.

Kumata

Country flag
Lol Pakistan didn’t exist before 1947. Lolz, there was a population exchange. Most Pakistanis are transplants from India who sided with the British. You reek of contradictions. On one hand you say don’t play to the West, on the other hand you recognize Pakistan as a civilization. Pakistan was originally America’s ally and screwed them over. No worries though, once the CCP falls; they won’t find any other buyers in the market.

india will make sure CCP falls and that Tibet / Taiwan are liberated.
Correction.. pakistan was created in 1971 not 1947. I know ummah taught them they beling to indus valley civilization and direct born of PUBG but than U can argue with brain washed Quam.. Jinnah smiles daily in his gutter...

he succesfully managed to converged all brainwashed pigs into a single hell hole...

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Correction.. pakistan was created in 1971 not 1947. I know ummah taught them they beling to indus valley civilization and direct born of PUBG but than U can argue with brain washed Quam.. Jinnah smiles daily in his gutter...

he succesfully managed to converged all brainwashed pigs into a single hell hole...
Good targets for nuke artillery

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
rape is a kind word to use. In fact the lower caste women r raped by d upper caste men in cahoot with the polizei to burn the corpse at midnite without informing the victim's mother! What happen to the case now? I think d lower caste woman's life r cheap in India . I believe the criminal will go scot free that is free society in India. These women r welcome in China n their life will be protected!
You don't welcome Non chienSe ther3 , we don't sell our women.
Go some where probably Vietnam to get your feel.
Sala chainal ka

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
rape is a kind word to use. In fact the lower caste women r raped by d upper caste men in cahoot with the polizei to burn the corpse at midnite without informing the victim's mother! What happen to the case now? I think d lower caste woman's life r cheap in India . I believe the criminal will go scot free that is free society in India. These women r welcome in China n their life will be protected!
>Turns hand around again
>Puts hand inside anus and farts
>Takes hand out and smells own fart
>Goes into fart-induced dream world produced by drinking too much bat soup

"Lower caste women raped by upper caste men".

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
China is famous for rape epidemics. ,I heard that every 9 out of 10 chinese man has raped a women.
Send your women Here, I can assure you we will take good care of those oppressed women.

srevster

Country flag
China is famous for rape epidemics. ,I heard that every 9 out of 10 chinese man has raped a women.
Send your women Here, I can assure you we will take good care of those oppressed women.
They don’t have women to begin with. The rape epidemic is mostly men on men action in China. Hence the population issues and the ladyboy fashion style

Jimih

Country flag
Well i do not want to go into details, the only thing i do know indians drink cow pee,human urine(including former PM) ,eat cowdung(maybe)? but certainly burn cowdung to cure covid!
Now it's certain, this is a Pakistani.

srevster

Country flag
Well i do not want to go into details, the only thing i do know indians drink cow pee,human urine(including former PM) ,eat cowdung(maybe)? but certainly burn cowdung to cure covid!
Virgin Boy Egg,
pinyin,
Tiger penis, deer penis, bull penis and turtle penis are in high demand in China. You can get at home delivery with Alipay. It’s funny to watch all the hard effort but unable to perform the necessary deed for population growth.

Cheran

Country flag
In China, CCP do organ harvesting of Uyghurs, Christians & freedom loving people.

1634578658122.png

Chinaman take virgin boys & collect urine for virgin boy urine egg. Yuck (tong zi dan)

1634578831808.png

Below Chinaman CCP virgin boy urine collection area:-

1634578840901.png

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese women are the biggest export material even mao ze dong offered 10 million Chinese girl out for sale to boost export as Chinese communist party is a human slave trader of common Chinese.
Moreover china has a rape culture and girls are not safe from Chinese effimate men.
Since centuries Chinese abandon their girl child in other countries like Malaysia due to rape culture and Chinese impotent men.
India has a shortage of girls Chinese can send their breedable girls as Chinese men are doing their vasectomy and others suffering due to impotency being a heterosexual girl in china is a curse. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/01/world/asia/china-vasectomies.html

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles