India-China Border conflict

saneel2014

Country flag
Actually I rarely typed before this but just for mind fresh scrolling
But I feel now I am addicted
Please tell me some way to get out of it
Even I have jee exam to give but I feel I will have to drop for 1 year as I am an average student
Drop? Don't drop, focus on your jee mains, get into some good NIT if u can't go for IIT but don't drop

Covfefe

Country flag
Even I have jee exam to give but I feel I will have to drop for 1 year as I am an average student
Man, some unsolicited advice here-
take a break from this forum and all other SM for a few days, and practice 10-15 minutes of deep breathing and chanting if you can, everyday. The world won't end in a few days if you were not to witness these posts. This time is more important to you from an individual aspirant's standpoint than that of a concerned citizen's. You can obviously contribute later once you have cleared a few major hurdles.
And keep phone/ laptop away from your study table. An additional attempt would hardly yield any result if the core issue of attention deficit isn't addressed. Please consider it as a fokat ka gyan from someone who has been thru this.

JBH22

Chinese SF wearing Multicam somewhere in LAC
View attachment 114855
Ek baat to mani padegi, the PLA on LAC is better equipped. Can some one ID the vehicles in the background looks like copy of Russian Kamaz Typhoon MRAP.
Our Tata LAMV and Ashok leyland MPV remained in testing phase. God knows when bechara Maruti Gypsy will be fully replaced by apna desi Gaz Tigr or Humvee.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
As a senior, who bombed jee advanced, my advice to you is to just tell your parents not to give you mobile/laptop.
My story:
I cleared mains but bombed advanced. Although, through my jee rank I got in NIT but my branch was metallurgy. There are no placements for metallurgy even today. I am in my fourth right now.

I have been preparing for gate since the first year and I am quite confident about getting a good rank but one thing has always meddled up my mind: that is my jee rank. This regret will never be forgotten. Recently, my batchmates of CS AND ECE got placed. 15,18,24, 31, 36 LPA was their CTC and no company came for the metallurgy branch. You can imagine what would be the situation of private colleges.

Conclusion:
Study hard because this is your only chance. If you are not able to get into NIT/IIT or BITS, although you will get the degree but you will miss the platform these colleges provide for CS/ECE and even for MECH students.

pahle khud pe focus karo baad me hota rahega ye sab to.
When the sky is falling down, there will be taller and mightier to support so don't drown yourself in thsese threads.

Sehwag231

Country flag
I passed out from IIT KHARAGPUR. Please stop wasting your time here. Nothing major is gonna happen in 1 year. Please ask mods to delete your profile. Solve Previous year question from Arihant 40 years book and join Allen test series . You still have 6 months. Give your best shot. Dropping will be extremely frustrating.

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
I am really frustrated eventhough I have my pre boards I lurking here
Why a young guy like u is wasting time here ?? This is most imp period of ur life .. Focus on career.. that is best way u can help country . China ll not come and occupy us if u stop coming here 😂 .. Even if they do it wont be a big deal for a young guy like u to learn mandarin .. it ll take 6 month at best .

mokoman

Country flag
yea , dont waste ur time.

besides things are quiet anyway , most posts are just trash .

there wont be any war or shit for another year .

just visit here every sunday or something.

Why a young guy like u is wasting time here ?? This is most imp period of ur life .. Focus on career.. that is best way u can help country . China ll not come and occupy us if u stop coming here 😂 .. Even if they do it wont be a big deal for a young guy like u to learn mandarin .. it ll take 6 month at best .
i am already ahead 😎

i am also trying to get used to chinese cuisine.

about month ago , stopped burying the rats i catch around my house.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

i am already ahead 😎

Ya'll Nibbiars Mokoman-CCP.

Cheran

Country flag

i am already ahead 😎

Yes, how can we forget the dress code:-

1634406384683.png

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars CCP surely would want a major distraction, evergrande is just the beginning for them.

Haldilal

Country flag
Looks like govt is willing to accept loss of face and instead focus on complete economic and military industrial complex development to compete with China in future instead going for war rn with china and settle scores.now idk it's a sane decision or not
Ya'll Nibbiars The Mleechas are not going to wait.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I am banning you for 2 weeks. Best of luck for your exams. Best Regards.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Ya'll Nibbiars it's a Public Realtion department.
Its ADGPI might have been created for Public Relations but it has failed in that domain. Public Relations and Information Warfare go hand in hand. Indian Army even has its own official public/media spokesperson but I have never even seen him give one press conference or do anything for that matter.

Last edited:

Suhaldev

Country flag
I think we must continuesly ask for pics atleast he will get irritated and say something
Somebody from here messaged him on twitter regarding this and he said he is trying that something is released (screenshot posted in previous thread)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles