India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
Ig it is after Nitin Gokhale's visit, which he says gave him a lot of insight of NE, so that would have prompted other juornos to head there. And the defence journalists usually move together as it becomes easy for the army to show them things in one go.
Fair point

Floydian

Country flag
Good that this is being done.

But, we are, as always, reactive.

I am sure that inputs have been passed on to higher up's regarding the weaponry being used by CCP, before Galwan clash itself. This being the case why did we not try to match the same. Who delayed this decision? I hope responsibilities will be fixed & heads will roll (in case already not done).
Absolutely!!

But as always no one will be held accountable!
As rightly said by you, we people (GOI/military) will always be reactivate, never proactive! 😤
And our GOI will be as always - #KoiNahiGhusa

Same is the case with respect to drone warfare, mark my words. If tomorrow, the CCP monkeys were to attack us, they will use all available advanced tech at their disposal (Incl sophisticated drone tech) and we will be found wanting and "surprised", like before. And then will run around to buy defensive tech from Israel and others at double prices!

Viper316

Country flag
A good number of defence reporters are headed for Tawang including Manu Pubby.

Bada khana mein bulaya hai shayad...

Most of them are behaving like excited little kids on Twitter.
Most probably to cover photo ops of Army drill. But photo ops has been conducted last 2 months by IAF recently from j&k too, not sure why the excitement as they visit Tawang. I believe they all invited to counter chinese propoganda

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Most probably to cover photo ops of Army drill. But photo ops has been conducted last 2 months by IAF recently from j&k too, not sure why the excitement as they visit Tawang. I believe they all invited to counter chinese propoganda
I want to believe this

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Indian journos are like kids, if they see one of them has a ice cream others want too, and do all kind of Tamasha to get it.

After seeing Nitin Gokhale in NE, they must have thrown a tantrum and accused MoD of favouritism. so now everyone gets an ice cream.

Viper316

Country flag
Indian journos are like kids, if they see one of them has a ice cream others want too, and do all kind of Tamasha to get it.

After seeing Nitin Gokhale in NE, they must have thrown a tantrum and accused MoD of favouritism. so now everyone gets an ice cream.
Nitin Gokhale is already in Delhi after covering most of the army preparedness in AP. The second batch might be for different assignment, we may know in few days

The Shrike

Country flag
Waiting for them to fire the first shot in an ambush and take out an overwhelming number of soldiers and officers so that we can stay "good boys" in the eyes of Democrat Mamas of the US. Once that happens, they will raise up their defences and hundreds of Jabalpur vehicle factory trucks will start rolling to add the numbers and ration up in the Himalayas.
Let's stop blaming democrats, US, astrology, Martians etc for our own in-action.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nitin Gokhale is already in Delhi after covering most of the army preparedness in AP. The second batch might be for different assignment, we may know in few days
This my guess on what they will report about, all of them same “exclusive” visuals.
-Airport,ALG
-Chinook
-Chinook carrying ULH
-Trenches at border
-Drills by soldiers

sorcerer

Country flag

Brood Father

Country flag
Should India join the formal alliance with US and other western nations to counter china . I know we are well in line to do that but I think the roadblock is Russia . India with all it's want to move to western block could not do it because of the Russian push back
Having Russia and china both against India in the region would be concerning to say the least and Russia is in lap of china wants India to reconcile with china on china's terms which India don't want
Also incase of any eventuality with china , Russia will be neutral at best.

What is the solution here ?.
IMO , one would be to hope for the best and keep on playing 6D chess and hope things would not go south with respect to china . Once India reaches critical GDP and military modernization India can then stop Chinese interest. But would china let India to get over there and not to mention the number of years India would need to reach that position .And Afghan situation has worsend the problem . Think of it this way India is currently alone in the region and everyone is in china's pocket.

Second which I would recommend is to ally with United states and the west . India should get into security alliance with the United States . For one they can stop string of pearls in Indian ocean region . Diego Garcia can put pressure on Sri Lanka on not to go with china . India should also lease it's some worthless Island to United States.
I know it comes with the cost of allying with snakes but between china and United States the choice is very clear.
US coming in this region piggybacking of India will completely change the dynamics . Countries like SL, BD , Bhutan and Nepal will feel the heat and will try to move out of china's block

India is working in plan 1 unfortunately , waiting for something to happen

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles