India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Why do they do that ? Isn't it smart to not concentrate your forces at one location
way i see it . atleast here , they dont have a choice. our side of galwan valley is only about 5km , from LAC to river mouth . rest is on their side . they need a large force to make sure we dont fuck them at pp14 and this spot is only such place close by.

Hari Sud

Country flag

@mokoman something for you
‘Any map showing this road……

Jimih

Country flag
Folks I have got few pics from internet regarding 2020 clash
I don't know those are new or old but I am seeing first time
If u guys say I will posy with SPOILERS
See I am Indian and not mean to hurt anybody's feeling
I don't wanna get banned
If u guys say I will post in spoilers
Pls respond
Are you Richa Chadha? 😉

Timing is uncanny.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Richa Chadda and her 'Katua partner-Guilt' will keep forcing her to raid Hindus and everything that makes sense to patriotic Indians.

The Grooming Jihad is not just a diseased separation from Dharma but a syndrome that makes its victims go against its erstwhile protectorates who raised these parasites to make wrong choices freely.

Her rant against the Indian army is not a one-off crass remark but a deliberate Insult that she is paid to disseminate. When you are paid then you also know the risks. I hope Karma catches her and her terrorist Husband pretty soon.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
exactly my point .

no vaccines have 100% rate . u will still need military style enforcement of lock down . which is what chinese are *trying* to achive .

this is a long term plan . 20 - 30 years from now , if they release a virus with high fatality rate . it will devastate all economies except for china .

of course this is all just my conspiracy theory :frog:
Highly Fatal viruses spread slowly, less fatal virus spread quickly, chinks are doing this drama due to chinese ego issue, they said they'll control covid by lockdowns but still have not been able to and to prove that they can they'll continue this drama coz if they don't then covid will spread like wildfire and will expose their salt water vaccine capabilities to the whole world.

mokoman

Country flag
i dont want to start some shit here but people hate on some dumb celeb for that galwan post.

chene gov meanwhile leaks pictures / vids of our dead at galwan , mocking them - including person who looks like Col Santhosh Babu .

nothing but silence from GOI and our nationalists on that .

🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles