India-China Border conflict

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Why have you removed location from your profile too? And why are you going around attacking others for posting from another country? It seems that you want to engage in silencing others from criticizing your posts by playing this communal angle.
From what I have seen our resident PooTin simp gang tries silencing other that don't adhere to their opnion.
I am just interested in silencing chut***tyas that unnecessarily tag me or respond to me with imaginary BS.
Still haven't responded why you removed US location from your profile.
Unlike you I am born, raised and work in India. I don't need to prove my allegiance to some US based PooTin simp.
No, you missed the point. He was saying that we got some Chinese land too. That is all but you made it out to be bigger than the context he was saying it in.
How many times will you make me repeat the bellow statement
It is not about what PRC lost but about status of Indian boundary and problems Indians will face due to this issue.

Kumaoni

From what I have seen our resident PooTin simp gang tries silencing other that don't adhere to their opnion.
I am just interested in silencing chut***tyas that unnecessarily tag me or respond to me with imaginary BS.
Still haven't responded why you removed US location from your profile.
Unlike you I am born, raised and work in India. I don't need to prove my allegiance to some US based PooTin simp.

How many times will you make me repeat the bellow statement
It is not about what PRC lost but about status of Indian boundary and problems Indians will face due to this issue.
Pray tell what problems Indians will face as a result of disengagement? Do you know what a buffer zone is?

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Pray tell what problems Indians will face as a result of disengagement? Do you know what a buffer zone is?
Ladakh’s elected representatives said the disengagement has caused loss of huge grazing land as it would now be converted into no man’s land. - Isn't this so called barren land as per your view.

Kumaoni

Ladakh’s elected representatives said the disengagement has caused loss of huge grazing land as it would now be converted into no man’s land. - Isn't this so called barren land as per your view.
If that’s the case, then the buffer zone must not be permanentl. I think things will return to pre-Galwan dispositions however. The Chinese got an ass kicking at Pangong and Galwan was no easy ride either.

They tried to bully and it didn’t work. If it did that no man’s land would be part of China..

jai jaganath

Country flag
As quoted earlier the huge grazing land which has been lost is temporary bcoz of no patrolling points for confidence building
But the question is for how long is it temporary but won't be too long and patrolling might start
Even on other side there are people who want grazing land but even they couldn't as they have to obey the condition

jai jaganath

Country flag
Problem is depsang and demchok
These are legacy issues but still have tactical advantages
Even in pp-15 they have advantage as of know as quoted earlier by other members

Kumaoni

Problem is depsang and demchok
These are legacy issues but still have tactical advantages
Even in pp-15 they have advantage as of know as quoted earlier by other members
Wasn’t despang given by his very own manmohan Singh?

jai jaganath

Country flag
Wasn’t despang given by his very own manmohan Singh?
Yes but this time they again encroached but we can't do anything as our infra is non existing (might be wrong)
That's why the word 'legacy issue'
Anyway the ones who are gonna suffer is IA but still unaware of impact it possess

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
As quoted earlier the huge grazing land which has been lost is temporary bcoz of no patrolling points for confidence building
But the question is for how long is it temporary but won't be too long and patrolling might start
Even on other side there are people who want grazing land but even they couldn't as they have to obey the condition
Anything with PRC is kind-of permanent (lets pray I am wrong).
All negotiations are give and take. Currently we have nothing to trade in order to take back the land for usage.
Currently PRC is at higher position in negotiation table. Until we equalize the gap we will be at disadvantage.

jai jaganath

Country flag
All negotiations are give and take. Currently we have nothing to trade in order to take back the land for usage.
Currently PRC is at higher position in negotiation table. Until we equalize the gap we will be at disadvantage.
Yeah u r right sirji
But point is they would have decided the period of existence of no patrolling zones (I hope so)
We were at disadvantage for very long time but this we gave a good fight along with considerable leadership
So not everything lost but yes as of now we are at disadvantage but I personally don't know the impact of it

Kumaoni

They have a slight advantage but it’s largely a stalemate.

Kumaoni

Yes but this time they again encroached but we can't do anything as our infra is non existing (might be wrong)
That's why the word 'legacy issue'
Anyway the ones who are gonna suffer is IA but still unaware of impact it possess
No infra? Lol invest in the QUAD and Russian stuff but they won’t build infra? China has been massively building infrastructure to consolidate their posts while we look elsewhere. We need to do the same. Also logistics are important.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
If that’s the case, then the buffer zone must not be permanentl. I think things will return to pre-Galwan dispositions however. The Chinese got an ass kicking at Pangong and Galwan was no easy ride either.

They tried to bully and it didn’t work. If it did that no man’s land would be part of China..
Is this your apology for calling Indian pasture land as barren land with no significance on which we have no control over or for suffering of Indians you failed to consider when you regarded this as tactical retreat?

Kumaoni

Is this your apology for calling Indian pasture land as barren land with no significance on which we have no control over or for suffering of Indians you failed to consider when you regarded this as tactical retreat?
I admit I was wrong when it was just barren land, but I didn’t mean it to say that it was no big deal. What I was saying that it was very hard to guard such land as they can creep up in the winters. Logistics is a whole nother ballgame in Ladakh.

Also apologize for calling you a soyboy.0

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles