India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
@mokoman @mist_consecutive
routine or out of ordinary?
======
Many Flights to Lhasa Gonggar are also being cancelled. We have to see if there is an uptick in military air traffic over the Tibetan plateau or not.

Nothing civilian or with its transponder on seems to be flying over TAR at the moment.

Nothing on the military front. I have been keeping an eye out, in fact, this year has been rather peaceful after the June PLAGF military exercises.

Canceled flights might hint toward some other domestic problems. If PLA wants to push reinforcements quickly, they will do it via highways and trains, not airways. Second, even if they want rapid insertion, their airports are more than capable of handling the domestic and military traffic side by side.

NutCracker

Country flag
Nothing on the military front. I have been keeping an eye out, in fact, this year has been rather peaceful after the June PLAGF military exercises.

Canceled flights might hint toward some other domestic problems. If PLA wants to push reinforcements quickly, they will do it via highways and trains, not airways. Second, even if they want rapid insertion, their airports are more than capable of handling the domestic and military traffic side by side.
If international flights in and out of Beijing or Shanghai aren't cancelled then i think it's some puny Covid related issue in western provinces.

flanker99

Country flag
If international flights in and out of Beijing or Shanghai aren't cancelled then i think it's some puny Covid related issue in western provinces.
If it was something simple as that then there would have been some info on the web like in the past...but that clearly isn't the case ....however i do not believe xi is in the oven...but he is doing some cleaning

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
And I don't see you volunteering for Ukraine or fighting on Ukraine's behalf.
1664016020520.png

BTW why have you removed location from your profile?
And you are totally missing his point. His point was that China lost some land. Something you have overlooked.
No, the point US resident gang is missing is India lost some land. Stop justifying or fake consoling or reasoning that the land lost was barren land. This was the same justification given during 1962 war.
As an Indian, I care about Indian boundary, giving reasoning that land is barren or PRC also lost some land is juvenile.

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
And we should take your word over his even though you are not a military expert? You are the one that want to get close to the US and Kumoni after his experience of years of living in the US is repeatedly warning you and other Indians not to get too close to US.
Their is a difference between tactical retreat and loosing access to land!!! Read the post before commenting.

chalochum

Country flag
Can someone confirm the Coup reports ? Xi under HA and LiQia taking over?
Or is twitter smoking like Baba banaras

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Their is a difference between tactical retreat and loosing access to land!!! Read the post before commenting.
Point is no patrolling points have been established on both the sides which will dissolve once things cool down
Except depsang and recent disengagement other issues have been solved and AFAIK that we didn't loose any area over there
Depsang a legacy issue its favorable to them and we can't do much
But in recent disengagement in pp-15 is confusing as what has happened on ground whether no patrolling point is established or buffer zone but other places access is denied on both the sides which will be lifted as issue cools down
Pp-15 the only place where we could have lost land and tactical advantages over their side may exists

chalochum

Country flag
Can someone peek on Weibo channels to see whats happened...we know something has happened but its not coming out....It started with Military vehicles lining up and 60% flights cancelled and total silence from Beijing
If all this is untrue...then noble prize should be given to the one who manufactured this highest quality weed.

warmachine541

Country flag
Can someone peek on Weibo channels to see whats happened...we know something has happened but its not coming out....It started with Military vehicles lining up and 60% flights cancelled and total silence from Beijing
If all this is untrue...then noble prize should be given to the one who manufactured this highest quality weed.
Also most of the accounts reporting the news are Indian

omaebakabaka

Since it involved Public Security highest officials, they are probably roping net across the country as any officials with sensitive info fleeing overseas may cause significant damage.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Since it involved Public Security highest officials, they are probably roping net across the country as any officials with sensitive info fleeing overseas may cause significant damage.
Nothing escapes China sir , Americans nor Taiwanese handles saying anything. Although many American agents were neutralized recently
Probably fake

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles