India-China Border conflict

AnantS

Country flag

vidhwanshak

Country flag
LOL maybe chinese will post pictures / vid of meet
If that was the case, they wouldn't have posted it in the first place.

If they were afraid of the Chinese posting pictures/videos of meet then there would have been no Yoga camps near galwan base.

omaebakabaka

Article 370 abrogation is Modi-Shah brain child especially Amit Shah. No one else can take credit for that.
Rajnath Singh had nothing to do with it.
The entire episode fell under jurisdiction of home ministry.
Article 370 was BJP's agenda long before modi and its implementation and how they did it could be credited to them but thats about it. To me Modi is a softie and would never do something on the scale like karseva by himself. He buried hardcore bjp now, whether he is right or wrong is a seperate debate.

mokoman

Country flag
looks like polaris is been used by army in good numbers.

this dude died during LAC patrol in UK . i think in landslide.

-----------

:dude: IAF gave chinese a good kick . they are doing SAM drills now close to border.

they are practicing to shoot down IAF jets.

omaebakabaka

looks like polaris is been used by army in good numbers.

this dude died during LAC patrol in UK . i think in landslide.

-----------

:dude: IAF gave chinese a good kick . they are doing SAM drills now close to border.

they are practicing to shoot down IAF jets.

Another 2 to 3 years, China will lose 100% to India in a border war......no wonder they are solidifying their gains seeing the writing on the wall. Our MIC is undergoing massive change and results will hopefully throw the flood gates open

flanker99

Country flag
Jaishanker has been pretty consistent with regard to China. No progress on relations unless China stops pressing the border. I wouldn't worry about MEA not having a clear picture of the China threat.
Problem with the statement is our trade with choina is up,we are regularly attending all the china led forums,still not calling em out for their hypocrisy like we do to EU etc,hell i would say we are even cooporating them in some areas so the statement seems hollow imo.
But yes Dalai lama is back in pm's mentions,doubling-down on border infra and there is some amount of clampdown on chinese ccp run bzns,investments etc ..dont think any of this will change situation on ground
Imo our chinese policy is a failure

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Problem with the statement is our trade with choina is up,we are regularly attending all the china led forums,still not calling em out for their hypocrisy like we do to EU etc,hell i would say we are even cooporating them in some areas so the statement seems hollow imo.
But yes Dalai lama is back in pm's mentions,doubling-down on border infra and there is some amount of clampdown on chinese ccp run bzns,investments etc ..dont think any of this will change situation on ground
Imo our chinese policy is a failure
On one hand, you call out China's attempt of changing the status quo and on the other hand, you hand them half of their defense budget annually.
If this isn't a failure then what is?

flanker99

Country flag
On one hand, you call out China's attempt of changing the status quo and on the other hand, you hand them half of their defense budget annually.
If this isn't a failure then what is?
Given how much Chinese have cornered the manufacturing sector one shouldn't expect to see reduction immediately problem is we are seeing increase in import but decrease i export to choina.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles