India-China Border conflict

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

mokoman

Country flag
Is this a part of missile early warning system as per claims made 6 of these can easily track all space debries
maybe also chinese spy satellites over ladakh and tibet .

army should have brought 1 more kerstel and did this.

The Shrike

Country flag
what qtiapa, why do our gernails like riding on top of armoured vehicles rather than in them, especially since the inside is relatively so spacious. The soldiers realised their mistake after it started moving, lol they were holding on to the RCWS like their lives depended on it (it did). Next time they will weld a chair to the top like that did for T-90:bplease:.
IMO the Army asked for shittier version of the WHAP.
Should be there, all our light vehicles are amphibious. Plus WHAP is amphibious so why would this not be?
The ones shown in the pics don’t seem to have the propellers at the back.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
what qtiapa, why do our gernails like riding on top of armoured vehicles rather than in them, especially since the inside is relatively so spacious. The soldiers realised their mistake after it started moving, lol they were holding on to the RCWS like their lives depended on it (it did). Next time they will weld a chair to the top like that did for T-90:bplease:.

Neither do BMP's, they still are amphibious. think these wont do as well in water, but should work.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Yeah, so ? I thought everyone here supported OFB-made, communism-scented indigenous products. Why sudden love for Sig ? INSAS is still our primary battle rifle.

I think I can explain why they asked for a downgraded version of WhAP. Deployment of Ladakh means operability to >6000m AMSL, and a heavier version will put more strain on engines and reduce the mobility and lifetime of the engines.

Remember how heavy Chinese MBTs were smoking like crazy atop Rezang La ? We have already tested WhAP with BMP-2 turret + Amphibious capacity in Ladakh

What I believe happened, is we found out there is a nonexistent scenario in Ladakh where we would need the amphibious capability, as most rivers and streams of Ladakh are shallow and easily crossed by heavy vehicles like trucks and tanks. Removal of BMP-2 turret and amphibious capability must have resulted in a weight reduction of around ~500kg which can rather be used for other capacities.

shade

Country flag
Yeah, so ? I thought everyone here supported OFB-made, communism-scented indigenous products. Why sudden love for Sig ? INSAS is still our primary battle rifle.

I think I can explain why they asked for a downgraded version of WhAP. Deployment of Ladakh means operability to >6000m AMSL, and a heavier version will put more strain on engines and reduce the mobility and lifetime of the engines.

Remember how heavy Chinese MBTs were smoking like crazy atop Rezang La ? We have already tested WhAP with BMP-2 turret + Amphibious capacity in Ladakh

What I believe happened, is we found out there is a nonexistent scenario in Ladakh where we would need the amphibious capability, as most rivers and streams of Ladakh are shallow and easily crossed by heavy vehicles like trucks and tanks. Removal of BMP-2 turret and amphibious capability must have resulted in a weight reduction of around ~500kg which can rather be used for other capacities.
btw do they have a proper turret designed for this or are they still just using the bmp2 ones?
I mean those standard IFV ones with the 30mm auto cannon, one LMG and a missile types.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
btw do they have a proper turret designed for this or are they still just using the bmp2 ones?
I mean those standard IFV ones with the 30mm auto cannon, one LMG and a missile types.
I think only bmp 2 turret is the only option or Elbit ones
Anyway this particular thing is gonna be used as troop carrier most probably not gonna be used in conflict bcoz this satisfies tye reason of low nos

vidhwanshak

Country flag
was talking about the Chinese guy .

he works for Chinese state media , CGTN.

even seen any Indian gov media official talk shit about China continuously ?
That's basically their job.

They try to demean others and glorify China to earn some brownie points back at home.
The majority of Chinese aren't on Twitter, these Chinese Twitter accounts are just here to tell others, "wuz CCP better than your democracy"

We should ignore this and work on our own shortcomings and be a better version of yesterday.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles