India-China Border conflict

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
india by no means has a small naval force bro . We only need OPVs to patrol our EEZs . But our entire capital fleet is meant to sail in international waters . Plus we have an advantage of maritime air surveillance in this region
Brother but the fact remains we can't completely project our power on IOR due to emergence of many other countries including China
Situation right now won't be same after 4-5 years
Damn sure they will be permanently deploying 1 cbg in IOR by then
And by 2030 they can deploy 2 cbg and with many friendly countries leasing their ports like Sri Lanka Pakistan Djibouti Myanmar UAE (high chances)
Then we will see will it be Indian Ocean only for name sake but China controlling it even more than usa
Wonderful times ahead isn't

Angel of War

Country flag
Brother but the fact remains we can't completely project our power on IOR due to emergence of many other countries including China
And by 2030 they can deploy 2 cbg and with many friendly countries leasing their ports like Sri Lanka Pakistan Djibouti Myanmar UAE (high chances)
Then we will see will it be Indian Ocean only for name sake but China controlling it even more than usa
The biggest advantage we have in IOR is not the number of ships we have deployed , it's the surveillance capabilities which we have be it the GSAT 7 or the radar stations which we have across the IOR or the P8 and Do 228s . We know the location of each and every chinese vessel in the indian Ocean , these ships are being tracked by our radar stations , Satellites , P8Is and Do 228s as well as air force jets on a regular basis , all of this data is sent to IFC delhi where it can be accessed by not only us but also our QUAD allies who have posted Liason Officers at IFC delhi

Angel of War

Country flag
The evolving Geopolitical scenario will surely prevent Sri Lanka , UAE , Myanmmar from housing PLAN vessels .
It's a well known fact that we cannot keep pace with the chinese in warship inductions , so We need to develop effective and credible area denial capabilities like Anti Ship ballisitc missiles and Long Range Anti Submarine Warfare aicraft . Both of these projects are underway .

Covfefe

Country flag
So CN spent 70 Billion spent on nothing ? What about the gas pipeline from Gwadar to Xinjiang ?
China only spent some 26-30 billion dollars and they already earned and continue to earn a good deal from it. Chinese projects aren't some subsidised project that'll pay them in long term. They make sure their projects pay them in both short term and long term- that's why the host economy suffers. Pakis still owe them some 17 billion USD(talking only about government debt, extra commercial borrowings, debt thru fronts in Singapore and Dubai aside) after paying so much, estimated interest rate is between 4-5 percent, and almost all of that money went back to China in the form of salaries, material purchase etc. Pakis just sold burgers to them and got smoked by Balochs.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The biggest advantage we have in IOR is not the number of ships we have deployed , it's the surveillance capabilities which we have be it the GSAT 7 or the radar stations which we have across the IOR or the P8 and Do 228s . We know the location of each and every chinese vessel in the indian Ocean , these ships are being tracked by our radar stations , Satellites , P8Is and Do 228s as well as air force jets on a regular basis , all of this data is sent to IFC delhi where it can be accessed by not only us but also our QUAD allies who have posted Liason Officers at IFC delhi
Yes bro I totally agree with you
But in peacetime the no of ships tell about influence and power projection which gets conveyed to the countries in IOR they will have ability to surveillance and control huge chunks of cargo
Their numerical advantage can't be countered by just area denial capability but Russia does the same so I could be wrong

SUPERPOWER

Country flag

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Hey you all, it's Nice thread so Those of you who use Twitter should definitely read it:
In the midst of the pandemic, China chose to escalate tensions with both India & Taiwan, & the people from the two countries have come to realise that being neighbours of China, India & Taiwan, the two robust democracies in Asia, are facing similar challenges. 3/4.

Super Flanker

Banned
Someone needs to exterminate this little cockroach
Exactly , Some-one has to do something about this Pravin Sawnhey and stop him from making these comments. I had already stressed on this matter with regards to this before. This punk is filling his stomach and living peacefully and making Anti-national Comments. Now I wonder at this point if he is even an Indian. I hate to call him an Indian at this point now.

Maveli

Country flag
Exactly , Some-one has to do something about this Pravin Sawnhey and stop him from making these comments. I had already stressed on this matter with regards to this before. This punk is filling his stomach and living peacefully and making Anti-national Comments. Now I wonder at this point if he is even an Indian. I hate to call him an Indian at this point now.
He wrote "Two areas which China wants to reclaim earliest are Taiwan & Tibet. And the road to Taiwan goes through Tibet ... Tibet includes Arunachal Pradesh which China calls South Tibet! "

He refers to the State as Arunachal Pradesh, and notes that China refers to it as South Tibet.

All of this is true. The State is in fact called Arunachal Pradesh, and China does in fact claim it as part of Tibet, and they do in fact refer to it as South Tibet.

So what exactly is Anti-National about it? And what do you propose "someone" should do about it?

Super Flanker

Banned
He wrote "Two areas which China wants to reclaim earliest are Taiwan & Tibet. And the road to Taiwan goes through Tibet ... Tibet includes Arunachal Pradesh which China calls South Tibet! "

He refers to the State as Arunachal Pradesh, and notes that China refers to it as South Tibet.

All of this is true. The State is in fact called Arunachal Pradesh, and China does in fact claim it as part of Tibet, and they do in fact refer to it as South Tibet.

So what exactly is Anti-National about it? And what do you propose "someone" should do about it?
I will Accept that maybe I may have misinterpreted what he said but if you read his other statements than you would realize what type of an idiot he is.

He even said that India cannot Defeat Pakistan in a conventional war and many other things which are utter rubbish.

Super Flanker

Banned
90% of his followers are pakistanis
And which is not a surprise. I always see more Pakistanis and Chinese in his tweets than I see indians. Whatever that guy suits the Narrative of Pakis and Chinese and they love to hear such Propoganda and Anti Nationalist words from an Indian.

Gosh whenever I see that Pravin Sawnhey's tweets ,my blood just boils. :rage:

Floydian

Country flag
I also won't be surprised, if the chinkis start a campaign to rename "Indian Ocean" with some other name to belittle us around that time frame.

Maveli

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles