India-China Border conflict

sachincba

Country flag
Gentlemen - I've done a commentary on the geographical setting and nuances of the Chang Chenmo Sector where Hot Springs, and Gogra posts/flash-points are located.

- This is Part-1 of a two part series on the Chang Chenmo Sector.

- In the subsequent video that I will upload soon, I'll present an analysis of offensive and defensive imperatives on our and the Chinese side in this sector.

- Which will explain why the Chinese are reluctant to fully withdraw from this sector.

Do have a look and please share your feedback, and comments. Thanks.

[PS: Mods, I hope I'm not violating any posting guideline(s)]

Welcome to DFI sir. I have seen your videos and they have amazing military insight. Thanks sir.

The Shrike

Country flag
This is just a supplimentary budget, will have to wait and watch for next year how much it in increase.
I am doubtful of babaji increasing our defence budget, if he was serious would have done it for 2021 itself.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
haldi, we have had this talk before. Don’t post speculations and unverifiable news on DFI handle.

Ya'll Nibbiars all Quad Memebers are increasing so it's expected. How much only time will tell.

But surely it's going to get increase.

Haldilal

Country flag
sure, but when it comes to DFI handle post verified news only.

there are enough SM handles who are there to propagate speculations, DFI handle need not be one of them.
Ya'll Nibbiars thats why not made any Speculative amount. Only expected significant. Not any definite amount. Could be any amount.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars As the economy is growing we have room to increase our budget now. It now or never. Hope they make the correct amount. And anywhere 75 to 80 billionb dollars are expected and above 80 is Unexpected.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars thats why not made any Speculative amount. Only exited significant. Not any definite amount. Could be any amount.
but it’s our personal opinion, nothing to back it up. if GoI wants to let people know, they will do it thru their channels.

what if GoI doesn’t increase capex next fiscal, then what?

nixin

This a competitive programming site (where most of the elite coders are Chinese )on which I just saw a post by someone whose username is FreeTibet .
Don't know it's appropriate thread or not but its first time I ever saw this type of resistance so posting here.
IMG_20211129_134509.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag
but it’s our personal opinion, nothing to back it up. if GoI wants to let people know, they will do it thru their channels.

what if GoI doesn’t increase capex next fiscal, then what?
Ya'll Nibbiars to phir mein public apology karoga.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles