India-China Border conflict

The Shrike

Country flag
All of them are posting the same video like kids on a school excursion/picnic.
I don’t think this junket will result in much coverage in media, the news cycle is is now about the situation in J&K (very possible we will get some more bad news in the next few days, what has been happening for the last few weeks will likely continue for more time). All this show and tell, mock drills etc. will be pushed to "back pages". Unless of course they release some "bombshell" (like a video of the detained PLA etc.) which can turn the new cycle.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Tq at last someone can understand my broken England.Thanks again! As ur comment, dont forget history r written by the victors. I presume ur authority is based on materials written in english! There is a saying in Chinese " If they can make u believe in absurdity, they can motivate u to commit atrocities". Beware of the traps?
Hah, again with the larp :pound: :pound:

That quote is by Voltaire, not some Chinese guy. For a guy who hates the West so much, you sure try to claim a lot of their stuff as your own:rofl:

Jimih

Country flag
Thaks for ur concern, very true more men than women in China ! would india export any excess women to china as men hv to give excessive drowry to the women family. The final product will be awesome, not too dark or too yellow just the right tone! Haha.....
It is an open secret that Chinese wives keep their husbands on tight leash, same with most South East Asian nations, Japan and Koreas.

Aren't Han Chinese happy with Pakistani brides? What color tones are you getting after breeding?

srevster

Country flag
Thaks for ur concern, very true more men than women in China ! would india export any excess women to china as men hv to give excessive drowry to the women family. The final product will be awesome, not too dark or too yellow just the right tone! Haha.....
Lol. That’s why you have Pakistan. They are more than willing. As for India or other Dharmic countries; you are free to dream and aspire but I doubt it will amount to much. Last time women were disrespected in India we had Ramayan and Mahabharata.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
well the chinese population still larger than india despite one child policy! the chinese reproductive organ is fine, the mixed product would be better-pay for 1, u get 2 taste! haha....
Stupid Chang, look at this:

1634577192874.png

China is projected to have 400 million less people by the end of the century. Their growth will be incredibly hard to sustain. Imagine the US losing 28% of its population from 1925–2000. That is what China is facing.

You are fucked, anything else you say is under the effects of smoking the copium.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
that is why women r raped every second as men in India r not attractive to the women!
Sun be chipkali ke jhant tu india ke baare me janta nai hai , ab bhag yaha se behen ka loda sala chinki
Mods bhia , is saale ki naksir phodo hathoda mar ke

srevster

Country flag
well the chinese population still larger than india despite one child policy! the chinese reproductive organ is fine, the mixed product would be better-pay for 1, u get 2 taste! haha....
Lol, I don’t think your population is fine. You eat weird animals to increase libido. That’s why the whole world has Covid. The mixed product already exists. It’s called Gurkhas, Tibetans and most of ASEAN countries. They were all colonies of Indian kingdoms which came under the Indosphere of influence. And mostly it was Indian men that volunteered to go on these expeditions to conquer.

Chola Kings, Cambodia’s Hindu Temples, Singapore was an Indian colony, Tibetans are an Indic civilization,Burmese etc. if you know your history, you will understand my point!

Brood Father

Country flag
Chinese population is dwindling and soon India will overtake
However if you want to increase the birth rate of your women , call us ..We can produce many babies from your women ..Also your mixed race fantasy will be fulfilled
But please ask your women not to eat bats before sex ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles