India-China Border conflict

backburner

Country flag
Very strong n emotive words that remind me of the bollywood film i once watch. A loving couple require 6 acres of land to make love. They will swing front one place to another, singing , dancing promising each other eternal bliss in between changing colorful cloths . Frankingly speaking, even though I dont understand a single word of Hindi but i really enjoyed and liked the sounds. When the finalry came, nothing happened both just dropped dead exhausted.
Disclaimer: If this type of character corresponds to some of u , my sincere apolgy! In short do not be boastful and short in delivery. China never export or force anybody to accept chinese culture or system. Be our guest if u find chinese way is beneficial then just take it. We r not hypocrite unlike some proclaim defender of human rights r actually thieves! Ignore at ur eisks!
Then why did you enter Tibet , why did you enter Vietnam , stop this bullshit we know who you are , we don't find your communist way beneficial and again we don't want to be a slave of a regime unlike you...... we will elect our leaders OK.

and if you are truly not a hypocrite then resign from UNHRC , remove the Uyghurs from detention camps and stop funding and supplying weapons to a
FATF greylisted country called Pakistan

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Refer to the natioanl archive of British, during the conference of 8 nations, india was represented and probably used by the british master (if my history is right- India was colonised by Britain then). This conference subsequently led to Opium War. Indian soldiers participated and i am certain some of ur tycoons(opium were cultivated in India as well n sold through East India Company) has blood stains in their hands in the genocide! Was selling opium to the chinese people under the threat of a gun considered peaceful and loving?Give u another example, the swire group of Australia which own cathay pacific airline and conglomerate of business including electronics has bloods in their hands by selling opium as what the ancestors of the white australian! that did to the local inhibitants ! Some of u dont even realise that so much unique gemstones r stolen from the Taj Mahal by the British. Some of u here r so proud of ur coloniser master that ur thinking r hollowed out and shackled by the western world and obssed and intoxicated in talking hollow concepts like democracy, freedom of speech, abolute free press ,shared value etc...... without realising that u r being exploited! It would be more productive for u all to demand the westren world to return the loots n compensation in kinds to all the injustice in the past. It is obvios the western world are trying to drive a wedge between China and India for their benefits and india just for fall it very by Nehru under the forward policy! In the 50 Mao and En Lai propose twice to Nehru to just accept what is on the ground and forget the arbitraily macmahon line. In similar scenario now, Nehru was promised help by the -cunning n everything american first to launch a war in 62. I dared to venture to say that if not for the war , both nations would have progress much earlier which will benefit the people. Also strange some bloggers here r obssed with body bags in any meelee.Body bags r tregery on either side ,period! My dear friends think out the box, the western nations r scared worried both India n China which consitute 50 % of d world population will progress and join hands and checkmate their manipulation and expliotations coz they have too much bloods in their hands in the past. Do u still believe , the nations that carried out genoside on Red Indians , slave trade ,colonising, black life matter, dumping orange agents, spying on all nations, drone attacks on civilian etc...suddenly become saint overnite to preach human rights!? I really hope d respected Modi will not fall for it like Nehru! BTW i m just beginning to read how India gain independace fro British. Much credits r given to Gandhi which he deserved but he will not be able to acheive that without the uprising of the Hiduism which advocated force if neccessary to chase out the British. The British knew that they will lose evrything eventually if that happen. Hence compromise to accede and with the help of some vested elite to continue gaining enormous commercial interests after independance. See how cunning is the western world, such model is appiled one by one to its former colony but retain the commercial interests! Look at china , Mao was able to chase out all foreign forces and nationalise their assets !Mao was able to see plots of the foreigner by going to civil war to chase out the puppet gov of Chiang of Taiwan! Sorry for my poor english, i m not proud of the lang but learn to communicate only! The point i m trying to drive home, let us all cool down n think in big picture and not fall for the mouse Traps engineered by the cunning Foxs. They r only interested in their own benefits n hegemony. Beware of the little crumbs they give u now n slaughter u later! I hv so much to talk, do not know where to begin n words just can not come out so it seems disorganise!(sigh) Can I write in mandarin here or any of u know enuch mandarin?
"Indian soldiers participated and i am certain some of ur tycoons(opium were cultivated in India as well n sold through East India Company) has blood stains in their hands in the genocide!"

Based.

4894bbb53821c0a05cc3fddf6bb382a33bfef2568375e88d5972d307c8fef391.jpg

f74e2af4cadd48651332b2369ffbebe26c55039f258a195d63d0b92a75cba0eb.jpg

srevster

Country flag

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's a infamy to be true , we fought for Brits
At that point, it wasn't like there was any real choice in the matter. People were starving and were exploited under British rule. Anything that would give them a sense of belonging, regular food and salary looked appealing. Plus, we did Btfo the Chinese, so a small sense of pride can be taken in that.

srevster

Country flag
u hv to ask the hans women, i hv no problem. In China men n women r equal! In India when women marry , they hv to give drowry(i just learned) to the men.Wives r killed for inadequate drowry(shake head).I hope my hans women will find it attractive! LOL
I thought in China, men have to buy fake tofu apartments to attract women.

women in India are in demand. Most marriages Happen without dowry. By the way, most marriages break up because of financial problems. Dowry is a voluntary process. China has more men then women, isn’t that why entire generations invest all their wealth in fake tofu apartments to attract women. Is that why the Evergrande crisis is so bad. Imagine all of those angry bachelors whose apartment never gets completed. Frustrated angry bachelors is a great recipe for regime collapse. CCP will be gone soon.

srevster

Country flag
I begin to find India a very interesting place with many traditional cultures , any good university to recomend to hv an indepth understanding of indian society and cultural practices!
I think University of Harami is a good one. I highly recommend it. The price of tuition is ten forfeited CCP memberships. Please ask all of your community to contribute towards the tuition fees and we will review your candidacy.

Last edited:

srevster

Country flag
Just to give u a little bit of house economy at micro level ! a couple bought a house but up to 8 or 10 ppl r helping to pay! because of single child policy, the couple parents or grand parents r still around n on pensions so they can afford even to let it unoccupied to the disppointment n losses suffered by many foreign funds who short the mkts. Evergande episode is no major problem as far as those who bought the house except those who go for high speculative portfolio. If u r interest in Chinese economy be my guest !
I see, so the Elders are giving Dowry to their boys then because they arent in demand with the women. Thanks for confirming my thesis, that Chinese practice Dowry.

Cheran

Country flag
Details about CCP organ harvesting:-

China’s real Squid Game: Beijing operates forced organ harvesting from political prisoners and dissidents, says UN report

As per Human Rights groups, the Chinese government is presiding over an organ-trafficking network that harvests 100,000 dissidents and political prisoners organs every year.

1634572793479.png

1634572813873.png

1634572829240.png

As per Susie Hughes, the Executive Director of The International Coalition to End Transplant Abuse in China, Beijing’s claim that they are performing 10,000 to 20,000 do not add up. She says a recent statistical analysis of China’s organ transplant system shows their numbers are misleading.

“When you examine hospital revenues, bed utilisation rates and the number of surgical teams from the official Chinese data… the figure is more likely to be between 60,000 to 100,000 transplants per year,” Hughes was quoted as saying by the
Daily Mail.

Jimih

Country flag
I begin to find India a very interesting place with many traditional cultures , any good university to recomend to hv an indepth understanding of indian society and cultural practices!
You don't need universities, you need Gulags.

That will sanitise your corrupt mind and thoughts.

Ask your friend Putin to help you.

The Shrike

Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Tq at last someone can understand my broken England.Thanks again! As ur comment, dont forget history r written by the victors. I presume ur authority is based on materials written in english! There is a saying in Chinese " If they can make u believe in absurdity, they can motivate u to commit atrocities". Beware of the traps?
Comrade tang, our english is itself broken .
So we understand what you say we learn english out of necessary.

FalconZero

Country flag
Tq at last someone can understand my broken England.Thanks again! As ur comment, dont forget history r written by the victors. I presume ur authority is based on materials written in English!
Just learn to use paragraphs rather than chunking all the mess together, it's too monotonic and outright botlike. Use appropriate threads, there's a thread for economy, culture, history and even CNSA and keep this thread for only LAC related issues.

Also learn to quote and avoid onliners, not everyone is active 24*7 on forum and it takes a lot of time to catch up to the latest information along with the useless waste of pages.

There is a saying in Chinese " If they can make u believe in absurdity, they can motivate u to commit atrocities". Beware of the traps?
I hope you realise the irony (讽刺?) in your statement. That suits so well for CCP and yeah it's true more or less i guess.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles