India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
This design, sure all of them are going to take time.
That's it?

Do compare it "patheticness" this 360°×180° platform

...with non-360° capable peers like Chinky LD-2000...
ld2000-anti-aircraft-close-in-weapon-system.jpg

...& cumbersome ones like LPWS.
14722159253_47a65e8c72_h.jpg

what do you mean by its gonna take time? (i am trying to understand your view, no disrespect)
Well, it is under designing. No prototype a manufacturing done yet... after that will be mobility & terrain traverse trials.

Last edited:

Kalki2020

Country flag
Further the withdrawal process has also begun at Gogra and Hot Springs, the China Study Group, a high-powered panel of the government has noted. This CSG is a high powered panel, which advises the government on policy matters with regard to China. The group has also reviewed details of the disengagement by the PLA at Galwan, Hot Springs and Pangong Tso.

The group comprises senior most bureaucrats, intelligence agencies and members of the armed forces. During the meeting the CSG also discussed the steps to be taken next for the de-escalation along the Line of Actual Control.
While disengagement continues at various points, the Chinese remain in an aggressive posture at Depsang Plains. However the air activity by the Chinese has reduced considerably in the Ladakh sector. Its troops remain fully deployed in the depth areas of Xinjiang and Tibet. A build up across the Arunachal Pradesh Line of Actual Control has also been noticed.
I just responded to one poster who posted that we have agreed to move back to F2-F3.
Secondly as per information available so far it was agreed by both parties that they will disengage by moving their respective forces 2km back from point of contention as of now.
My simple point is, we don't seem to be talking from position of strength while negotiating with chinese. This is my impression based on what I have interpreted from the unfolding of events so far..

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I just responded to one poster who posted that we have agreed to move back to F2-F3.
Secondly as per information available so far it was agreed by both parties that they will disengage by moving their respective forces 2km back from point of contention as of now.
My simple point is, we don't seem to be talking from position of strength while negotiating with chinese. This is my impression based on what I have interpreted from the unfolding of events so far..
If we had that common sense this situation would had never happened, we need more proactive aggressive policy against the chini's.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

NItin Gokhale explaining how the border road infrastructure has changed over the past few years and why this is the reason for chinese aggression
We need to settle in AP, afterall it's has extreme fertile's lands, good for agriculture and could possibly posses extreme valuable natural resourc's.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Why is China making an enemy out of India? If at all they need to challenge the US and European giants, the support they need to have is close home at India.
CCP's strategic thought is insane.
And you think a random Chinese poster can provide you the answer?

I think it is pretty obvious why China wants a war with India.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
is AN 32 still around :rotfl::rotfl:
Very much! The IAF had awarded a $400m contract to Antonov in June 2009 to overhaul its existing 105 AN-32 fleet with advance avionics, communication equipment, and landing aids. The upgrade will increase the lifespan of the aircraft by about 30 years.

The first batch of 45 AN-32s were modernised before 2015 at Ukraine, while the remaining 60 are being overhauled at the BRD-1 aviation plant of the IAF in Kanpur. The deliveries of the upgraded AN-32s commenced in June 2011.

So there's still a long way to go for this never-say-die IAF workhorse! :cool3:

Sehwag213

Country flag
If we had that common sense this situation would had never happened, we need more proactive aggressive policy against the chini's.
Look we will know our final position in a month or two.
But if you will trust these so called sources, Only China had our 10 soldiers and they returned them in good gesture.
When General VK singh got angry on TV he revealed that we had their soldiers.
Name me one of these so called sources who reported that we had their soldiers. So even if we have certain cards we won't reveal them.
And 2nd thing is I highly doubt Modi would have gone to Ladakh if we had to surrender.
This will become a big embarrassment for him if we have to give our land to them.He would have sent someone else.
Baaki we will know in a month or two.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Look we will know our final position in a month or two.
But if you will trust these so called sources, Only China had our 10 soldiers and they returned them in good gesture.
When General VK singh got angry on TV he revealed that we had their soldiers.
Name me one of these so called sources who reported that we had their soldiers. So even if we have certain cards we won't reveal them.
And 2nd thing is I highly doubt Modi would have gone to Ladakh if we had to surrender.
This will become a big embarrassment for him if we have to give our land to them.He would have sent someone else.
Baaki we will know in a month or two.
Sorry I am not a member of proof gang.

Kalki2020

Country flag

NItin Gokhale explaining how the border road infrastructure has changed over the past few years and why this is the reason for chinese aggression
This is absurd to believe that infrastructure preparedness rattled China to take such drastic actions.
It's not infrastructure issue but part of larger geopolitical sabre rattling.
2021 is going to be 100 yrs of CPC hence CPC is in haste of settling down some thorny issue, like Taiwan or Hongkong or complete control of SCS but unfortunately US preempted that & deployed it's forces which watered down the CCP ambition on Taiwan & SCS. The only way they could respond to US & other smaller nation in US camp around SCS is by challenging India along LAC & going ahead with Hongkong's full integration while knowing fully well about the consequences.
China miscalculated on one account that this pandemic situation wouldn't allow others attention in its misadventures around SCS or with Taiwan. Now neither US nor India is budging on respective positions hence they feel tightly entrapped & asking for de escalation.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This is absurd to believe that infrastructure preparedness rattled China to take such drastic actions.
2021 is going to be 100 yrs of CPC hence CPC is in haste of settling down some thorny issue, like Taiwan or Hongkong or complete control of SCS but unfortunately US preempted that & deployed it's forces which watered down the CCP ambition on Taiwan & SCS. The only way they could respond to US & other smaller nation in US camp around SCS is by challenging India along LAC & going ahead with Hongkong's full integration while knowing fully well about the consequences.
China miscalculated on one account that this pandemic situation wouldn't allow others attention in its misadventures around SCS or with Taiwan. Now neither US nor India is budging on respective positions hence they feel tightly entrapped & asking for de escalation.
It could be all of the above as well.

CCP’s diplomatic capability cannot be seen from a western mould, last 5 months CCP has amply demonstrated that they can open & manage multiple fronts at the same time.

garg_bharat

Country flag
China has many grudges with India.

1. India is the only country with an equivalent population that can give competition to China
2. India did not join BRI
3. India is mostly non mongoloid people
4. India has a rich culture and history and so is resistant to China's domination.
5. It has to help it's client Pakistan

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
two Indian “experts” used in this video are dhume & shuk la. this fundamental discrepancy in Indian foreign policy needs to be rectified first. India should be represented by people who genuinely care about India’s interests, not just congress party interests. this just implies that indian “patriots“ are so dumb/unprepared that they cannot even take control of these sideshows. if that’s the case how do they plan to make India shupa powa, without even having a handle on India’s narrative abroad. Everything else is an excuse.

1) create/nurture folks who can represent Indian patriots abroad.

2) create arguments which are simple & profound. so that the counter arguments end up looking stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles