India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Later I found out that through a Chinese forum located from honk kong, that there most troops were located at UAR, almost 1,500 km from ladakh's and most in Siachen almost 1,300 km away and only less than 30,000 to 40,000 troops were in Tibet's and another 40,000 to 80,000 troops on standby, the big chinese liars we should cut them in half only then they will stop their's false impressions and propganda's

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Does anyone have any idea what's happening in Depsang ? Are they blocking our patrols in disputed areas there too like Pangong Tso ? No clear information on the internet.
Looks like it should wait for more clarity

nick_indian

Country flag
Looks like it should wait for more clarity
That's the problem, there's no clarity because hardly anyone is talking about it. No satellite images also. Everyone is just focusing on Pangong Tso. Wonder the reason why.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That's the problem, there's no clarity because hardly anyone is talking about it. No satellite images also. Everyone is just focusing on Pangong Tso. Wonder the reason why.
Chinese will show their true color didn't have to wait even for a week this is just the start they follow the rule of two step forward one step back

nick_indian

Country flag
Chinese will show their true color didn't have to wait even for a week this is just the start they follow the rule of two step forward one step back
The bat eaters will do what they do. My bigger concern is that IF this is true then why is our media not focussing on it ? Why are OSINT also not focusing on it ? This should be a bigger issue than Pangong Tso if true.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The bat eaters will do what they do. My bigger concern is that IF this is true then why is our media not focussing on it ? Why are OSINT also not focusing on it ? This should be a bigger issue than Pangong Tso if true.
Probaly on paid vacation and the osinit can take proper images from a small sat during the monsoon season so not brother to pay for the image's

An_indian_

Country flag
Both your options guarantee our subservience to Chinese. BRI hardly counts as "with us".
Subservience is what every nation want from others, thats what Americans demand from world, thats what we demand in our sphere of influence thought extent can vary from nation to nation. That what Chinese are trying to extract from us one way or another. So i am just trying to figure out how they are trying to do that and what could be our(indian) options. (you seem American to me given your flag)

And pls dont call me false flager or anything else if it itch you what i write, either point the flaw or just ignore. Thank you

chex3009

Country flag
I think otherwise. I still believe that US is still that bully class monitor.. Chinese are trying hard but i don't see them being able to mount a challenge in long term...Yes, chinese have made inroads but in long term, they hold no aces ... Amreeka can still decimilate them at will....
That's why I mentioned "upto a degree". I agree with rest of your post and if someone thinks it's easy to overthrow khan from number 1 just because China's going to surpass it in terms of economy is smoking something.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
images (88).jpeg

Who said T 72 can't cross river in ladakh's, by the camoflagues looks like we also air lifted some T 72's from Western Border's.

ataru09

Country flag
Subservience is what every nation want from others, thats what Americans demand from world, thats what we demand in our sphere of influence thought extent can vary from nation to nation. That what Chinese are trying to extract from us one way or another. So i am just trying to figure out how they are trying to do that and what could be our(indian) options. (you seem American to me given your flag)

And pls dont call me false flager or anything else if it itch you what i write, either point the flaw or just ignore. Thank you
So why the fuck should India choose subservience? Are you for real? Is that even a consideration we should make?

Your were also calling for peace with terrorist state of Pakistan. So your thought process to even consider playing second fiddle to China as a choice is not a surprise.

My flag doesn't make me American just like your flag doesn't make you Indian. Buzz off.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So why the fuck should India choose subservience? Are you for real? Is that even a consideration we should make?

Your were also calling for peace with terrorist state of Pakistan. So your thought process to even consider playing second fiddle to China as a choice is not a surprise.

My flag doesn't make me American just like your flag doesn't make you Indian. Buzz off.
Chinese subversive, what a joke, they have not travelled 2,000 KM for that, but for stealing

An_indian_

Country flag

Did you even try to comprehend what i am trying to say..... Where did i say india must choose Chinese subservience?
And pls you are no one to question my allegiance? Why make personal remarks if you have nothing to say meaning full except some emotional hateful rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles