India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Why do Indian leaders regardless of which party it is, always talk down to the Indian people. They must think that the average Indian is a complete bozo who will believe their crap.

India is not capable of giving a befitting reply to either China or Pakistan.

if Pakistan thought that India was capable of giving a terrifying befitting response, then they would have never launched the Mumbai attacks, or bombed the Indian Embassy in Kabul, or conducted any of the hundreds of attacks of they launched against India for the last 40 years.

Likewise, if China was afraid of India's response - they would have never tried the Galwan Valley stunt. They would not even have dared to come near the LAC. The fact they they occupy miles of Indian territory with impunity means that they simply dont care about the Babu's so-called "befitting reply".

Its time Indian leaders, government, and MOD got their heads out of their asses, and realized that if they want to avoid a full-blown border war with China or Pak - then the only way to avoid it is to seriously prepare the military capability, and bring the will to fight an all out border war with China or Pak. Nobody is going to use nukes in a border war - that's a bogey. India will have to show that it can extract major losses from both Pak and China and is not afraid of escalating it into a full-blown war.

Its only when they see that India is fully capable of prosecuting a full-blown border war and extracting massive casualties on their side that these 2 freaking countries will stop fucking with India.

Given India's horribly inefficient government bureaucracy, red-tape, and incompetence - its impossible to see how India's military can overcome all these hurdles.
So, by your logic China isn't even afraid of USA in South China Sea?? :crazy: :crazy:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
:hmm: looks photoshopped.
I can assure you there are books like this. I remember the actual book which was an romance erotica between Trump and a bellboy, made some money too as well.

Is this one real? I'm not willing to find out. Xd

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Recent leaks about numerous fights by ITBP in India Today is to show that we fought at numerous places & emerged victorious, so let's forget about Chinese intrusions and Move on. Even Pakis could never think of such brilliant strategy. Now they will claim that in 1971 they defeated the Bangladeshis who wanted to conquer Pakistan & remained Independent. 1971 was victory of Pakistan over Bangladesh & India.

mokoman

Country flag
I can assure you there are books like this. I remember the actual book which was an romance erotica between Trump and a bellboy, made some money too as well.

Is this one real? I'm not willing to find out. Xd
:dude: i was joking about the ripped Xi Jiping.

Not many people know this , but he hits the Gym regularly.

1597425965982.jpeg

Legend has it , he eats 3 dogs for breakfast , 2 cats for lunch and a monkey and bat for dinner.

cereal killer

Country flag
Recent leaks about numerous fights by ITBP in India Today is to show that we fought at numerous places & emerged victorious, so let's forget about Chinese intrusions and Move on. Even Pakis could never think of such brilliant strategy. Now they will claim that in 1971 they defeated the Bangladeshis who wanted to conquer Pakistan & remained Independent. 1971 was victory of Pakistan over Bangladesh & India.
Man I really wish Opposition was little competent. These cover ups happen in every government but it is opposition's job to let the people know about it. But Congis have downgraded their image to such a level that no matter what they say public will barely believe it.

Every General that has served on LAC says these kind of clashes happen coz border is not defined & during patrolling sometimes faceoff happens from both sides. Galwan was obviously different as soldiers died there.

ataru09

Country flag

B2s Deployed in Indian Ocean Region.
Off topic but the fact that the thing flies still amazes me. Hard to believe it's been more than 30 years since it was revealed. A marvel of engineering and awes me everyone I see it.

captscooby81

Country flag
So many recommendations for galwan clash or as few people claim here are these medals white washing of the intrusions to divert people focus ????

photo6176804494189373879.jpg

Sanglamorre

Country flag
So many recommendations for galwan clash or as few people claim here are these medals white washing of the intrusions to divert people focus ????

View attachment 56289
This many recommendations for clashes not made public is trying to fool public. You know when we last saw a tactic like that? Pakistan and their medal for Su-30 kill.

So, these clashes were so low intensity that no one died(except Galwan), but important enough to be given so many awards and recommendations?

We've sunk to the same lows as Pakistan in fooling our people.

We really should pack up the whole defence forums in India since "winning hearts" is all we do these days.

Hire item number dancers, form the whole military into a band and foremost make the PM and RM dance in front of this sad, heart winning menagerie. Because that's what they've reduced us to, first talks and now winning hearts. So much winning.

The day PM gave his era of expansionism speech I realised that dreams of PoK and GB and Aksai are done for. It's just solidified now.

India first had the Neheru abomination and now surrender Modi. Ironic, that IG turned out to me the one with the strongest balls in national defence.

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Forget Fighting China, the type of imports being cleared by DAC, while talking about Atamnirbhar is extraordinary. As if China intrusions don't even exist.

Sehwag213

Country flag
This many recommendations for clashes not made public is trying to fool public. You know when we last saw a tactic like that? Pakistan and their medal for Su-30 kill.

So, these clashes were so low intensity that no one died(except Galwan), but important enough to be given so many awards and recommendations?

We really should pack up the whole defence forums in India since "winning hearts" is all we do these days.

Hire item number dancers, form the whole military into a band and foremost make the PM and RM dance in front of this sad, heart winning menagerie. Because that's what they've reduced us to, first talks and now winning hearts. So much winning.

The day PM gave his era of expansionism speech I realised that dreams of PoK and GB and Aksai are done for. It's just solidified now.

India first had the Neheru abomination and now surrender Modi. Ironic, that IG turned out to me the one with the strongest balls in national defence.
Agree with your points but India capturing Aksai Chin, PoK and GB won't be considered expansionism.

mokoman

Country flag

:hmm: Game hasn't finished . Our troops are still at the LAC , making preparations for coming winter in Ladakh , in October.

Oct was the month the Chinese last attacked.

Lets see what happens after winter in April next year when snow melts and area clears up.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
:hmm: Game hasn't finished . Our troops are still at the LAC , making preparations for coming winter in Ladakh , in October.

Oct was the month the Chinese last attacked.

Lets see what happens after winter in April next year when snow melts and area clears up.
You first need to accept something has happened to remedy it. PM and RM are busy saying nothing happened and that we're a peaceful army who won't attack.

You know who we always joke about that says nothing happened while being kicked in backside? Imran Khan and Pakistan. Imagine that, the Prime minister of India engaging in the same nothing happened drama like Imran Khan.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Agree with your points but India capturing Aksai Chin, PoK and GB won't be considered expansionism.
It is expansionism to China, Pakistan and most other nations..
India including the Modi Government never took the possibility of war against China seriously, for all the bombastic talk of CDS of India being prepared for a two front war. LAC was made the MEA BABU line, where Babus kept the peace. Conflict with China , was always something which was beyond the horizon.. So, India could indulge itself with macho talk, when the primary obsession was a perennial beggar state like Pakistan. But, now that the possibility of war with China is in the here and now, GOI is running like a headless chicken.
I hope that as we reorient towards China as the primary military threat, some real military modernization ensues..

Sanglamorre

Country flag
You know that, I know that. Does the PM and GoI know that?

South Asia has gotten the strangest, craven leadership possible. Pakistan and India, with coward and tees maar khan Govts to match. Truly cursed.

Following Chhor de Mera waadi by Pakis ("Leave my valley", the song by Pakistan on Kashmir) it's time for the heart winning India to compose Chhor de Mera Ladakh on Independence Day since that's what's left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles