India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownWithCCP

Country flag
Situation in Belarus is definitely worrying... this Lukashenko fella may have turned into Slavic Oli. Few things to keep in mind:

- Russia has been loosing vassals lately, but was feeling secure with Belarus. - But things are not cozy lately between Putin and Lukashenko
- Lukashenko may have received help from 11 Jingping in rigging the elections

- What does China gain from this? If shit hits the fan, then US+NATO & Russia may get distracted in Eastern Europe, this gives China some freedom to conduct ops in Taiwan & Ladakh..
For diversion of attention you already have the whole Greece vs Turkey thing going on, why would Xi want to rope in Belarus?

cereal killer

Country flag
Well, not sure if CCP has anything to do with Turkey, since both Turkey & China dont like each other, but bigger the diversion, better for China
And if all that Co incides with US election. Then it may be masterstroke by Xi Jinping. The perfect window

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
So these Forbes folks have written some article that at least 500 fighters combined are amassed at PAK and Hotan. Need some info.
This forbes article says.. just 36 aircraft in Hotan.. and nothing about Pakistan based Chinese fightes.. Where did you get the news about 500 fighters?

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Well, not sure if CCP has anything to do with Turkey, since both Turkey & China dont like each other, but bigger the diversion, better for China
Well in that case. Its time to show what India is made of, plain and simple.:shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot::shoot:

Sehwag213

Country flag
Situation in Belarus is definitely worrying... this Lukashenko fella may have turned into Slavic Oli. Few things to keep in mind:

• Russia has been loosing vassals lately, but was feeling secure with Belarus.
  • But things are not cozy lately between Putin and Lukashenko
  • Lukashenko may have received help from 11 Jingping in rigging the elections
  • What does China gain from this? If shit hits the fan, then US+NATO & Russia may get distracted in Eastern Europe, this gives China some freedom to conduct ops in Taiwan & Ladakh..
Yes this is what he meant I think. If both US and Russia are busy in Belarus, then China would be free to act in Asia.

DG7867

Country flag
And if all that Co incides with US election. Then it may be masterstroke by Xi Jinping. The perfect window
The typhoon season in south china sea ends by october.. same time ladakh will be recieving first snowfall

Sanglamorre

Country flag
If there is an Indo China war..I fully expect a CCP pressure campaign.. urging Chinese men and women to divorce their Indian spouses.. Utter Cheapos..Then, they will make a progaganda video, where the Chinese man says... "I chopped off my di*k when I had a boner, as I was disgusted at the thought of having s*x with my Indian wife, while PLA comrades are being killed on the border..":hehe:
It'll be a bit more serious. There'll be smear campaigns using the ethnic Chinese populations we have. You can be 100% sure the focal point would be the Chinatown in Kolkata with Jihadidi only happy to play along.

Then we have the NE people who get stigmatised by some idiots, and who also forget their own history of racism and ethnic cleansing of "outsiders" in their own states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles