India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehwag213

Country flag
He didn't mentioned any of that. Showing white flags without fighting is ultimate weakness.
I am in favor of intruding in Chinese land. But I suppose that time has passed too. Any such incident will trigger a skirmish & eventually a war.
@Hellfire @Bhadra can better answer this . Can we still intrude across LAC ?

scatterStorm

Country flag
Nobody is talking about this phrase the CCP members keep talking about, called "The Great Rejuvenation".

They keep talking abut this, "New Global Dominion". But they also have some positive traits from which we can learn as well, like focusing on the nation building and work very hard, like some 10 year plan for the road to specific areas of nation building of our own.

However, It also comes with a warning. CCP says that "Crush those who come in our ways". Hmm, now that's interesting.

scatterStorm

Country flag

Indian Army Setting Up Arctic Tents At LAC, Anticipates Prolonged Stand-Off With China In Ladakh
Do we have some kind of modular quick command center deployment resources?

jadoogar

Country flag
Americans are crazy for that, I have seen on tv that many people have fallout chambers with storage of lots of food.😁 However enough ot.
The 1999 American movie "Blast from the past" starring Brendan Fraser, Alicia Silverstone is a funny take on this and quite a good fun movie actually.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Punjab and Delhi will have the highest death toll in nuclear war first because Pakistan will use it's Tactical nuclear missile in punjab region to stop IA advancements second if Nuclear missile are used then seeing economic condition of Pakistan they will use cheaper smaller range missile which will target north india mostly and closest target to IA bases and deployment would punjab.
Second when india will strike back we will also nuke the shit out Pakjab so that core of Pakistani army falls.
Pakistan will not "have to nuke" Indian cities to get nuked in return. Once they open their BM silos, it'll game over for them. What do you think all these RS capabilities of ours are for? For detection of threesomes inside an unwarranted partner's house or love triangles? No!! Those are for mapping nuke bunkers and detection of the status of hardened silo-doors, to the lowest centimeters. And I know a thing or two about Remote Sensing capabilities of our country. Only the US exceeds in the number of satellites it can use at any time against any adversary as it pleases. We don't have that. And the optical sensing and resolution of our satellites are no joke, and that was at least 10 years ago.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
@Assassin 2.0 I think I gave an indication earlier of an air-burst nuke that was visibly in action and might now possibly be a part of our un-clear arsenal ;). There is only one other country in this world that makes use of the "air-burst" nuke capabilities and they envision a limited to a full spectrum first-strike with this method ;). So in our case NFU is in 💛 zone.......

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Hari Prasad Ji.. Indian movies are watched in China and people enjoy many movies..
Gobar Times is worried that is people in China watch that movie they would ask questions from CCP..
The movies are shown via a lottery system that gives India 2 slots. Obviously, the movies allowed are heavily screened.

I think what they realise is the massive amount of affect Indian cinema has on people by the reactions of Indians and the Chinese themselves when they see Indian films (ex: Dangal). So, they're right in assuming that an Ajay Devgn movie on the levels of Tanhaji would greatly damage CCP's prospects in India.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hari Prasad Ji.. Indian movies are watched in China and people enjoy many movies..
Gobar Times is worried that is people in China watch that movie they would ask questions from CCP..
This is the reason why these sort of dictatorial regimes are very fearful inspite of centralize power. Democracies are very strong inspite of many forces working against one other.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
#NewsAlert – Army Chief General Manoj Mukund Naravane has asked field commanders to be prepared for any eventuality and maintain highest operational preparedness: Sources.

I think we should retaliate now.

Go heavy and act swift.

Capture and hold ground and wait for UN to come in.

Talks are not working and our image of being strong and powerful are being hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles