India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
Punjab and Delhi will have the highest death toll in nuclear war first because Pakistan will use it's Tactical nuclear missile in punjab region to stop IA advancements second if Nuclear missile are used then seeing economic condition of Pakistan they will use cheaper smaller range missile which will target north india mostly and closest target to IA bases and deployment would punjab.
Second when india will strike back we will also nuke the shit out Pakjab so that core of Pakistani army falls.
In case of a nuclear war if 4/5 nuclear bombs falls in pak then core section i.e military their family.. beaurocrats.. etc who are behind idea and stability of pakistan ll be eleminated . With in a month pakistan ll be divided in to multiple parts .

Country flag
Imran Khan's proximity with China has distanced his other master

Country flag

Nepal -'Made in China' alliance on the verge of a collapse

cereal killer

Country flag
General VP Malik on IndiaToday has told that the territory is too little for us to go to war.
Gen sahab's pension is coming & he can keep his mindset to himself. Actually it is upto NSA CDS & army chief. If he thinks Pangong & DBO is useless then I guess he doesn't even know the geography of ladakh.

Country flag

Indian Army Setting Up Arctic Tents At LAC, Anticipates Prolonged Stand-Off With China In Ladakh

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Idiot people have one speciality. They gathers the thing by great effort and hard work and loose it in one stupidity. China gathered money by making people work like the slaves. Now they are loosing it by their stupidity by messing with whole world. Their trade surplus With India is likely to to go down by half because of this Ladakh face off. Whole world is today United against China. They messed with everyone without any reason. They thought that the money they have gathered by enslaving the Chinese population is sufficient to fight with whole world but the fact of the matter is that Chinese is an Interior race. They cannot dominate the world just because they don't have the potential and guts. They try to hit it about their weight which is back firing right now. They are finding the way to save their face and get out of this conflict with face saving from what Indians did to them. They offered to Withdraw from both side on Pangong Lake which India refused . This misadventure will cost them very hard. They will lose territory, they will lose impression , they will lose in economy and and they will lose their macho image and will expose in front of whole world stupid Chinese are paying for their stupid thinking and stupid action.

Sehwag213

Country flag
Gen sahab's pension is coming & he can keep his mindset to himself. Actually it is upto NSA CDS & army chief. If he thinks Pangong & DBO is useless then I guess he doesn't even know the geography of ladakh.
WTF. Is this the way to talk about former COAS ?
Are we really more patriotic than our veterans ?

nick_indian

Country flag
China trying literally everything to hurt us. We have to revoke One China stand, war or no war.
It's interesting how most common Chinese people don't have animosity for India or at least not at the same level as they have for Japan or Vietnam or the like. Yet, the CCP seems to hate India with a passion and goes out of its way to hurt us. Can't really understand their mindset.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Aukat Dekho bh***diko ki. Sale abhi Ajay Devgan ke statement ke upar tweet likhte hai. Kya kharab time a gaya hai yah Chhote Chinese ke liye? It seems that china is rattled.
Hari Prasad Ji.. Indian movies are watched in China and people enjoy many movies..
Gobar Times is worried that is people in China watch that movie they would ask questions from CCP..

cereal killer

Country flag
WTF. Is this the way to talk about former COAS ?
Are we really more patriotic than our veterans ?
I didn't said anything wrong. If he thinks is India should not go to war with China over a small piece of land then I guess we gotta disagree with the general & this defeatist mindset.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Brings the comment by Divine Heretic to mind, pre-emptive and aggressive posture against Pak to handle a 2 front threat. Pak getting hit could also help draw China into firing the first shot, trying to attack our positions.

Firing starts in many areas of LoC now. This can go out in any way in coming days, with the kind & level of firing happening today.

Sehwag213

Country flag
I didn't said anything wrong. If he thinks is India should not go to war with China over a small piece of land then I guess we gotta disagree with the general & this defeatist mindset.
Maybe his idea is to intrude on other side of LAC and then swap . War should always be the last option

cereal killer

Country flag
Maybe his idea is to intrude on other side of LAC and then swap . War should always be the last option
He didn't mentioned any of that. Showing white flags without fighting is ultimate weakness.
I am in favor of intruding in Chinese land. But I suppose that time has passed too. Any such incident will trigger a skirmish & eventually a war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles