India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
At times, I think we should claim whole pakistan and tibet citing some 17th century treaty between KIngs of Srinagar and tibet....

this absurdness of bat munchers need to be stopped.. next they will claim whole asia is theirs as per MAP of 1 st century..
None of this will stop unless India puts baniya cost-benefit nonsense aside and starts demonstrating hard power.

Pakis had Junagarh on their official map since 2011. It's only now being publicised for whatever reason.

Kumata

Country flag
None of this will stop unless India puts baniya cost-benefit nonsense aside and starts demonstrating hard power.
That's another story :( :( :(

Even Porkis are not thinking about the cost benefits despite being on mat and here we are ...,,

I am still hopeful that modi will not let chinese go scott free... US or not.... mat munchers will get to know the danda shortly....

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

Even Porkis are not thinking about the cost benefits despite being on mat and here we are ...,,

I am still hopeful that modi will not let chinese go scott free... US or not.... mat munchers will get to know the danda shortly....
Behind every territorial loss India suffered in the past 1000 years is a cost-benefit analysis that stopped local powers from resisting or taking the fight to the enemy.

And we've learned nothing.

Some fat, ghee-soaked janeudhaari babu in South Block is deciding the country's security over his 20th samosa for the day.

geoatpenn

Country flag
Behind every territorial loss India suffered in the past 1000 years is a cost-benefit analysis that stopped local powers from resisting or taking the fight to the enemy.

Some fat, ghee-soaked janeudhaari babu in South Block is deciding the country's security over his 20th samosa for the day.
nope...the buck stops at the PM. he alone is responsible for this.

Khich

Country flag

Pretty sure not all of them are janeudhaari

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It will be definitely more than 1/2/3 years. Modi isn't idiot to wage war when they are prepared to fight. They have been preparing this from doklam. Our silver bullets like s400 and rafale will only come by that time. Moreover there are preparation needed to wage war .. It take time to prepare for war in normal times. This is temporary truce nothing more than that. Action will definitely happen in future limited to whole LAC not just Ladakh. But if Chinese attacked then that's the best scenario for us . Army is ready to sacrifice yet government and babus Don't have trust in army at all. What we need is to go on weapons buying spree for this year. Making some deals in secrets.

Right now India can.. as China doesn't have any significant fleet in being west of the malacca strait.. And chinese power projection capability, from their home bases in south china sea is pretty tough to maintain during war.. But, in 10 years time, our position might be severely compromised if the chinese are able to setup pearl harbour style bases in Africa or Pakistan or maldives .
What special preparation have they made?

We too are preparing for a long time.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Solid thukai chahiye tabhi shaant honge ye.

View attachment 55469
Definitely, Chini need a gang bang from all corners just like it happened to them before. If not then DPRK, Iran, Pakis would rise in power as well and would pose serious threat to the whole world.

Century of HUMILIATION has caused serious EGO DENT for these short squint eyed Han Chinese. Now at the moment they got some $$$ being the world cheap factory, they wanna attack everyone now.

One important point is how foreign powers use drugs and missionaries to destroy other country. Same happening in India. :hmm:

This is a great video to understand behavior of Chini. Everyone please watch this video. 👇

garg_bharat

Country flag

Modi comes from backward caste. Though his name sounds 'bania'; 'bania' community itself is varied. 'bania' is not 'agarwal' necessarily. Most 'bania' (or 'vanik' - trader in sanskrit) are not 'agarwal'. My thesis is that 'agarwal' is a community from Sindh that migrated around 2500 years back.

Modi is different from typical 'bania' and has risk taking ability.

I think war is now certain. Only thing remaining to discuss is timing.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Late Vedic society would have been around 5% brahmin, 25% kshatriya, 50% vaishya and 20% shudra. (typical values)

What is called 'bania' would be the largest chunk of population in Vedic time and these people were the backbone of agriculture and commerce.

Modi is a common man and thinks like one.

And this is why Congressi are 24x7 humiliating him but are unable to bring him down as he feels like family to 50% of Hindu population.

Kumata

Country flag
@garg_bharat bhai... @tarunraju 's comment were made in discussion around actions of all govt so far and giving priority to money all the time. He was not targeting Bania's community specifically...it's just that when it's money.. bania's come automatically

Bhurki

Century of HUMILIATION has caused serious EGO DENT
Use of this phrase doesn't as much signify the ego dent but a way of justifying the actions which the world may deem expansionary.

Its chinese way of saying, 'We were abused for a century by foreign powers, so now we don't have the moral obligation of going by the rules anymore and no one has the moral capacity to cite moral ethics to us'.

Rather than putting themselves down with the humiliation, it provides a conduit to lie, cheat, deceit and do everything to get the results.

garg_bharat

Country flag
@garg_bharat bhai... @tarunraju 's comment were made in discussion around actions of all govt so far and giving priority to money all the time. He was not targeting Bania's community specifically...it's just that when it's money.. bania's come automatically
I am reacting to 'janaudhari'. BJP is called a 'baniya' party so I am explaining that. People think 'baniya' will run away from war and all that.

I am trying to tell that people have some image of 'baniya' which is totally untrue. Vedic 'vaishya' people were the largest part of the population and were engaged in agriculture, industry and trade (not trade only).

So rest assured that decision to go to war will be taken based on ground realities and advice of generals.

cereal killer

Country flag
I am reacting to 'janaudhari'. BJP is called a 'baniya' party so I am explaining that. People think 'baniya' will run away from war and all that.

I am trying to tell that people have some image of 'baniya' which is totally untrue. Vedic 'vaishya' people were the largest part of the population and were engaged in agriculture, industry and trade (not trade only).

So rest assured that decision to go to war will be taken based on ground realities and advice of generals.
Modi is a Gujarati too. So he is definately a business minded man. I think he studies cost benefit of his actions. He will only go to war when his generals & NSA advice him to.

Kumata

Country flag
do we think that gernails will advice for war... i suspect...

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

Modi is doing. Many are saying that he is doing nothing. Actually there is not much to do while the pandemic still remains at large. Some are saying we should go to war. But the thing is it's not that simple. The thing is we as a country have reached a threshold now. And the Chinki and Porki want to disrupt it at all cost. We have to defend ourselves and still remain in this trajectory, on top of Covid crisis.

People can call Modi a baniya or chaywala, whatever. But the real thing is that he is the only politician that actually delivered what exactly he promised in the election manifesto.

Many are also saying that Modi should take bold step as Pakis and Nepal are redoing their maps. To those I will say that "isse Ghanta fark parta hai India ko". And moreover don't think that these f*ckers are going to get away with this. Indeed it is a new India. They will get a Brahmos up their as* :brahmos:but just not right now or today.

I am also seeing that many are complaining about our Govt.'s strategy and overall time to react. But brothers if you look closely then you will understand that this Govt. is doing things which others took forever. And don't forget our country is a democracy and even after winning max sits in Parliament, still it is an elected Govt. Things are changing in our country and the people complaining also knows this, so 'thaand rakkho bhai', have patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles