India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Your watching CCP propaganda videos posted in this forum probably youtube is recommending it for you
True, youtube algorithm is weird sometimes. However, it has no effect on me at-least, considering I just confirmed that there J20-B is a LO fighter bomber jet. They are predictable many times.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Scatter storm meant in the literally terms, and I have been seen and following various Chinese forums and sites and yes a deliberate propaganda have been pushed bevare's.
Your watching CCP propaganda videos posted in this forum probably youtube is recommending it for you

Jailor

Country flag
Iran has denied Indian 'media reports' of dropping India from a key railways project (Chabahar).
So, it was a hoax or U turn by Iran or it was usual chinese lap dogs in media serving their master?

Arihant

Iran has denied Indian 'media reports' of dropping India from a key railways project (Chabahar).
So, it was a hoax or U turn by Iran or it was usual chinese lap dogs in media serving their master?
It was hoax. Here I said it is not possible to drop India from Chabahar. India lobbied in US for not sanctioning port project and succeeded. No India in that port means no Port project.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Has LCH received prominent number of orders?
As per some sources it is already in production with first batch of 15. The orders may be in small batches rather than a big tranche. HAL usually gets annual orders for helicopters.

However I feel we need armed drones.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As per some sources it is already in production with first batch of 15. The orders may be in small batches rather than a big tranche. HAL usually gets annual orders for helicopters.

However I feel we need armed drones.
Armed drones are not the solution if are unable to carry enough load's.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It was hoax. Here I said it is not possible to drop India from Chabahar. India lobbied in US for not sanctioning port project and succeeded. No India in that port means no Port project.
news was about railway line, not entire project.
Chabahar is up and running, wheat to Afghanistan had been transported as recent as last week.

not sure if chabahar expansion work has been completed or not.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
news was about railway line, not entire project.
Chabahar is up and running, wheat to Afghanistan had been transported as recent as last week.

not sure if chabahar expansion work has been completed or not.

Chabar expansion still stuck who knows when it will be completed's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles