India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
China reluctant to withdraw completely from Finger area, India firm on complete withdrawal

They aren't going anywhere. They will reinforce, regroup and push forward.

Hope IA has not lowered its guard. Never trust Babudom to solve military problems.

Z 10's video's of it's training exercise. I dont see any Deseclatione's Happenings.

👇👇👇👇

Deescalation hogaya kya? :lehappy:

mokoman

Country flag
:notsure: The scary part for me is cyber warfare .

Really amazing how much damage you can do a country with it.

- Two units of the Tabriz thermal power plant were shut down
- A boiler at Imam Khomeini’s port refinery exploded
- Explosion near the nuclear power plant in Natanz, which damaged the production building.
- Explosion at the power plant in Ahvaz, Khuzestan province
- Chlorine leak at the Karun chemical plant
- Two subway cars went off the rails in Tehran.

The iranians also tried to attack Israeli water supply

Western official says April hack aimed to raise chlorine to dangerous levels; Israeli official says attack began tit-for-tat on civilian targets

Also

Honda Motor production in Brazil,Japan,Europe,India halted due to malware.

Pretty much all the industrial software we use for factories , water supply , power grid are vulnerable.

:dude: we need a full ban on chinese crap including Huawei asap . no half measures allowing private industry to buy huawei gear.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
1 ) D-S-DBO road everyone knows
2) New Sasoma-Saser La- Murgo road (under construction/ track exists)

3) Red road is interesting. It is an alternate road between TACHQ and DBO. Sort of patrol route

4) Green road is non-existent. Its a river valley. But if a road is built from Sasoma-Murgo sectio, it can reach DBO

View attachment 53181

Red Road - alternate road for DBO to TACHQ. Layman proposed green road via river valley is shown

View attachment 53182

Red road doesnt seem to be just a simple patrol road. It has bridges and road is being blacktopped from a dirt track. Its under final stages
View attachment 53183

2009 : Red Road as dirt track
View attachment 53184

2019 : Booom!!

View attachment 53185
My wish is coming true

HawkisRight

Country flag

- Explosion near the nuclear power plant in Natanz, which damaged the production building.

Western official says April hack aimed to raise chlorine to dangerous levels; Israeli official says attack began tit-for-tat on civilian targets

Also

Pretty much all the industrial software we use for factories , water supply , power grid are vulnerable.

:dude: we need a full ban on chinese crap including Huawei asap . no half measures allowing private industry to buy huawei gear.

Here u go

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
when modi came to power he tried to build good relations with China and pakistan. But Pakistan continuously backstabbed him and the pulwama attack was the last nail in the coffin it completely changed our policy and behaviour towards them. This time China also backstabbed him even he tried a lot to improve ties . I believe he is going to take very tough posture and policy towards China

scatterStorm

Country flag

Also

This situation won't arise if the industries migrate there on-premises data centers or Infra to a cloud solution provider with AAA grade security subscriptions. This happens when you rely on old tech and do not upgrade. There hardware for centrifuges go back to nixon era. I don't know Chinese could've supplied them too.

Truth of the matter of fact is, I have seen many companies running obsolete windows 7 operating system and sometimes windows xp even.

I have worked in production factory as a sys-admin, trust me, the constraints at which I have to work there back a while were simply pathetic. I have to wait for the CEO on the door just to upgrade the hardware. I was running pirated copy of Win server 2012 R2 because simply the CEO never gave shit to genuine upgradation. And when the staff members came running to why the Sap server was not fast enough, I simply said... "That what you get for the oil you burn".
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles