India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
images - 2020-07-13T105236.279.jpeg

IAF's AN 32 at leh's during May for relief operatione's.

IndianHawk

Country flag
positioning of a few western imported weapons,building of all weather roads and strengthening the manpower are simply short term quick fix solutions.

what are the long term solutions ?
50 lakh armed men in army and paramilitary and reserve. 4 lakh already acclimated for lac compared to 1.5 lac of china total in xinjiang an tibet ( area bigger than India)

4000+ tanks ( more than china) , 3000+ artillery (equal to china ).

4th largest air Force in world. With 600+ operational jets ( china can't even field 200 in tibet).

5 th largest navy blocking Malacca which Chinese can't stop .

The only necessity is to not hold back .

Yash Patel

Country flag
Bro can you post a link of the video? Coz last thing I remember was media houses showing removal of pillboxes and tents erected by chinese in F4.
I don’t have link of the video but here’s the link to the article.

Last edited:

ARVION

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chinese War Exercise.

i

I have not put this video to demoralize, but to understand the window of mindset the chinese mentality on war.

If anyone one understand the Mandarin then they could fully understand the video. Sorry no dub or Subtitle's are available's.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Pakistan is in a very dangerous situation as of now regarding any war between India and China or Pakistan since it will lead them to lose GB or complete PoK. They can't wish for any of the war.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Congress ecosystem has a policy of nonconfrontation with China by becoming an accomplice in China's territorial ambition.

Congress is party with a complete lack of internal democracy and detached from public mindset.

We keep getting gems of wisdom from congressi minds.

I would better ignore them.

garg_bharat

Country flag
A lot of Indians underestimate India's potential. This disease is common in a section of elite. Arguing with such people yields nothing. We live in democracy and we cannot silence people. So best is to ignore.

India should continue to shape it's destiny by choosing a direction and then moving tirelessly in that direction.

Akula

Country flag
Chinese War Exercise.

i

I have not put this video to demoralize, but to understand the window of mindset the chinese mentality on war.

If anyone one understand the Mandarin then they could fully understand the video. Sorry no dub or Subtitle's are available's.
Sorry brother, tried to learn Mandarin from a Taiwanese teacher in college. Bailed out after two months. Only thing I remember is
Ni hao ma.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Nothing, when I learned the language, I felt I learnt the wrong launguage.
I get the vibe. I feel the same when I hear it with access of "Shh" sound and cave styled script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles