India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
and i believe it was not "Tunnel vision" but rather a diversion to keep everybody occupied and sprinkled russia & climate change on the top for effect.
lefties got greedy, they wanted both east and west, because EU & south america at the time was already theirs. remember their original plan, they wanted to turn china into a liberal economy by making it rich.
yes, true... i totally forgot about so the called climate change and the Russian equation.

SavageKing456

Country flag

‘Partners, rather than rivals’: Chinese ambassador to India
I don't know lmao but this ambassador looks so innocent to me,he is definitely scapegoated by CCP to a wrong place. :pound: :pound: :pound: :lol: :lol:

Country flag
Obama was asleep at the geopolitical wheel, he was busy concentrating on ethnic, gender, minority rights in the US. And you have to credit the Chinese. They made sure that until they reached a certain level of economic and military heft they pretty much kept their mouth shut.
obama was very fearful of china never ruffled any feathers. He was pro pakistan being of
muslim ancestry. He reversed Bush nuclear pact with India.

Kalki2020

Country flag
obama was very fearful of china never ruffled any feathers. He was pro pakistan being of
It's blasphemous to say anything bad about Obama among Indian suckular aunties, he is their heartthrob. Once I had fierce argument when spkoe ill of Obama in a aunty gang, they all pounced on me but couldn't budge me.

LDev

Country flag
I don't think he was fearful as such. All US Presidents of either party have to make sure that their number one priority is to preserve the US position as numero uno. Obama's Muslim ancestry got him distracted into getting the US involved in intra Muslim fights e.g. in Syria for the Saudis and against Assad, in Libya, in Egypt with the coup for the Saudis and against the Muslim Brotherhood, in Iran where he was for the Iranians and cut them that cash deal so the Saudis got pissed off. He wasted his 8 years in all this nonsense plus climate change as somebody has pointed out. And the real threat from China was quietly rising in the background.

cereal killer

Country flag
This is gonna be a long haul

ninja hattori

Country flag
This is gonna be a long haul

This is just a draw.

The race has started we all have to play our small parts now.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Recent Ladakh Truce Took Away a Great Indian Opportunity

India gave away too much to buy peace in Ladakh. In fact, Chinese belligerence needed a big hard kick on their back but Alas! that opportunity is all gone. They attempted another piece of Salami slicing of Indian land and offered India that rare opportunity to kick them in the Himalayas. That opportunity would have laid to rest Chinese expansionist policies in the rest of Asia. India had all the advantages in all of Ladakh to capture back Akas-Chin plateau and severe the road link between Sinking and Tibet. In all probability Tibet would have been free and Pakistan would be at Indian mercy in spite of nuclear threat. Alas! it did not happen. Later we may regret that lost opportunity. This was the time to wash that 1962 blot of Chinese victory, a blot on Indian conscience.

Question is that, why did they come and then why did they leave so quickly? Did they think that India is not well prepared and they can redo all that victory of 1962?........ Well their defence analysts and military leaders in Ladakh were all wrong. In a trifle, they found 200,000 Indian mountain troops all ready for action, waiting for them to make another silly move like bush whacking of an Indian unarmed party as they did on June15th. Alas! They never did. Instead they offered to withdraw without too many preconditions. All opportunities to beat the hell out of them were lost.

Do not show me comparative military numbers. These are worthless because much and I say it loudly that much of Chinese military is east centric facing Japan, Taiwan, US, Vietnam and others. A limited resources are deputed in Tibet and Sinkiang hence they cannot face a well armed India. Moreover, every military hardware they have is an illegal copy of something in the West Or a Russian copy. It works sometime and does not work other times. That is a total disadvantage to them....... India could not try out that hardware because Chinese offered to go back very quickly.

Bravo the Indian Armed forces......

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
What did we give away? Also isn't it possible this is only buying time before real action happens in Winter?
this deescalation is only smoke screen, army is not buying it, government is not buying it, even Chinese are not buying it :sad: only media and mango people are buying it.

things will escalate in next 2 months as winter approaches. and hopefully after the mini war people will hate chinese and Chinese maal so much that they will start eating schezwan rice with sambar which will lead to industrial revolution in INDIA. this war will have domino effect on chinese and its economy. more countries will hate chinese and start the boycott the chinese maal. Chinese can kiss good bye to its cpec and road projects.

history will consider the 2019 Chinese blunder in Himalayas as the biggest and stupidest of this century.

for the past 3 weeks, i am asking everyday on this forum :troll:
"deescalation hogaya kya?" :lehappy:

because i know no deescalation is going to happen and i will happy if my winter theory is proven wrong though,

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Recent Ladakh Truce Took Away a Great Indian Opportunity

India gave away too much to buy peace in Ladakh. In fact, Chinese belligerence needed a big hard kick on their back but Alas! that opportunity is all gone. They attempted another piece of Salami slicing of Indian land and offered India that rare opportunity to kick them in the Himalayas. That opportunity would have laid to rest Chinese expansionist policies in the rest of Asia. India had all the advantages in all of Ladakh to capture back Akas-Chin plateau and severe the road link between Sinking and Tibet. In all probability Tibet would have been free and Pakistan would be at Indian mercy in spite of nuclear threat. Alas! it did not happen. Later we may regret that lost opportunity. This was the time to wash that 1962 blot of Chinese victory, a blot on Indian conscience.

Question is that, why did they come and then why did they leave so quickly? Did they think that India is not well prepared and they can redo all that victory of 1962?........ Well their defence analysts and military leaders in Ladakh were all wrong. In a trifle, they found 200,000 Indian mountain troops all ready for action, waiting for them to make another silly move like bush whacking of an Indian unarmed party as they did on June15th. Alas! They never did. Instead they offered to withdraw without too many preconditions. All opportunities to beat the hell out of them were lost.

Do not show me comparative military numbers. These are worthless because much and I say it loudly that much of Chinese military is east centric facing Japan, Taiwan, US, Vietnam and others. A limited resources are deputed in Tibet and Sinkiang hence they cannot face a well armed India. Moreover, every military hardware they have is an illegal copy of something in the West Or a Russian copy. It works sometime and does not work other times. That is a total disadvantage to them....... India could not try out that hardware because Chinese offered to go back very quickly.

Bravo the Indian Armed forces......
Tibet isn't happening anytime soon. I'm talking about weapons and preparations. We have enough for PoK, maybe CoK and both. But Tibet is a huge area and we have to cross the entire Himalayas. That will take time.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
95% of US firms want to ditch Chinese suppliers

But only 50% of European firms want to do the same. So any coalition to oppose China cannot count on full support from the European Union.
Complete manufacturing strategy of China I.e. to manufacture things on scale will fail the moment even US companies will completely move out of China. Base cost of large manufacturing setup will not be justified because of low production quantity.

So it doesn't matter much whether EU will be in it or not. Worst thing is this decoupling from China means lower overall efficiency in the markets and supply chain . Hence higher cost for customers.

Indrajit

Country flag
Good to see Commodore Uday Bhaskar commenting, it’s been a long time, me thinks. Only keep hearing about his daft actress of a daughter. For the folks who didn’t know, this is Swara Bhaskar’s dad.:)

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
may be I m reading too much in a video,

But want to share,

The first two drills represent respectively,

1. F4 ridge line.

and

2. The galwan water cross.
Haha .. you are reading too much into the video... How would Eastern Command land up at Galwan or Finger4 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles