India-China 2020 Border Dispute - Military and Strategic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnq

Most of the casualties on the Indian side in 1962 and Galwan were due to the cold weather. I think India should make deep underground tunnels and facilities to protect their soldiers in the winter. The Chinese will probably attack using their remote drones to destroy the Indian huts/bunkers in the winter, and let the weather do the rest. I can bet the Chinese already have made tunnels and heated facilities deep underground for the winter, from where they can remotely control their attack drones.

cereal killer

Country flag
Most of the casualties on the Indian side in 1962 and Galwan were due to the cold weather. I think India should make deep underground tunnels and facilities to protect their soldiers in the winter. The Chinese will probably attack using their remote drones to destroy the Indian huts/bunkers in the winter, and let the weather do the rest. I can bet the Chinese already have made tunnels and heated facilities deep underground for the winter, from where they can remotely control their attack drones.
Agree. Weather is our enemy just like in 62. We need to make sure our guys get whatever they need to last through the winter.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
These may even have reached chinkies

An offer of $30,000 IT job in Canada made Brahmos Engineer Nishant Agarwal an ISI agent

I had to argue with many here that it is not that honey trap nonsense. The bastard was bribed and this Canadian Job thingy was his exit.

Members who wants to just dive into a war with the adversary doesn't even want to understand why exactly have PLA divisions are sitting at LAC ? With China signing a 400 bil dollar deal with Iran and Pakistan finally threatening to break its ties with American backed Saudis we are obviously looking at a new world alliance being built around us.I won't be surprised if Russia which is giving signals of acting like a mediator actually tries to force us to join this group of misfits .
Mr Modi is actually at a tricky spot here as USA which would have tried to stop such alliance to grow is busy with upcoming election, covid situation and infighting. And like u said we do lack conventional strength otherwise India would have continued with non alignment.
Modi has no external compulsions. He is bogged down internally and doing his usual domestic alignments and state election ‘Jor-tod‘.

One can strongly argue that Shri Ram Mandir was of utmost priority.

Chinese can aligne with anyone they want, India will not lose an inch of its land even if whole world comes together to support China.

Nukes will fly bringing death and destruction to every rougue nation who will support these bat eaters.

Knowitall

I had to argue with many here that it is not that honey trap nonsense. The bastard was bribed and this Canadian Job thingy was his exit.

Modi has no external compulsions. He is bogged down internally and doing his usual domestic alignments and state election ‘Jor-tod‘.

One can strongly argue that Shri Ram Mandir was of utmost priority.

Chinese can aligne with anyone they want, India will not lose an inch of its land even if whole world comes together to support China.

Nukes will fly bringing death and destruction to every rougue nation who will support these bat eaters.
Where do these delusions come from not lose an inch of land what?

I can understand your statement that ram mandir is of up most importance I see ram mandir as a huge stepping stone to put our house in order.

In case you haven't noticed India had already lost a lot of land during congress years as the whole nation was on sale.

Now India and china are both on Indian territory formed grey zones on Indian territory and now even those grey zones have been occupied by the Chinese so we have lost even more territory.

No nukes are going to fly china is getting what it wants and the current adminstration is having difficulty talking about this situation and you here are talking of nukes.

Kyu itna hawa me udna reality dekho na sirji people saying this is not the right time for war we must prepare god knows when this preparation will be complete.

How many countries respond to a breach of their sovereignty the way we are responding?

I have always maintained that territory is something that a country should never compromise with.

We can sit here and dream of launching nukes and fighting the world but it will be much better if we see things the way they are.

Arihant

This is the main point. Last year itself we saw Indian people reactions when abhinandan was captured. Candle gang created havoc all over. We must sideline them before starting any war. Narrative they created using their ecosystem was very hard to counter at that time. They did that not because they are peace lover, but they never want India as a respected power. Funded by foreign NGOs and enemy countries, They always want chaos in India.

Jay99

Country flag
Both India And China Have Limited Military Options In The Middle Sector

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Where do these delusions come from not lose an inch of land what?

I can understand your statement that ram mandir is of up most importance I see ram mandir as a huge stepping stone to put our house in order.

In case you haven't noticed India had already lost a lot of land during congress years as the whole nation was on sale.

Now India and china are both on Indian territory formed grey zones on Indian territory and now even those grey zones have been occupied by the Chinese so we have lost even more territory.

No nukes are going to fly china is getting what it wants and the current adminstration is having difficulty talking about this situation and you here are talking of nukes.

Kyu itna hawa me udna reality dekho na sirji people saying this is not the right time for war we must prepare god knows when this preparation will be complete.

How many countries respond to a breach of their sovereignty the way we are responding?

I have always maintained that territory is something that a country should never compromise with.

We can sit here and dream of launching nukes and fighting the world but it will be much better if we see things the way they are.
I disagree.

Why conflate land lost to China in past with current military action which India took and pushed China back on two occasions under current dispensation?

The grey areas existed all the time, patrolled by 2 soldiers before or 200 now, they were always grey.

You can argue that nuclear deterrence will fail once nukes are tossed and we will lose the precious numbers. But here you are surrendering them as non viable assets which do not make into any operational or tactical calculation leave alone strategic. I am sorry this sound simplistic and pessimistic.

Nuclear deterrence is not nuclear war fighting only because the numbers are said to be limited. In India’s case the ambiguity is quite thick, the know how is very advance, the fissile material is abundant, production cog wheels are well oiled, the threshold is quite low and prescription is well justifiable given Chinese and Pakistani nuclear posturing is only directed at us. These coward bat eaters Chinese do not even send their type 092 and 094 on deterrence patrol against USA.

Peaceniks always play safe and win by betting their money and guesses on deescalation without talking about aggressive posturing which includes nuclear trigger that actually brings about the so called de-escalation.

Please feel free to disagree but I will always bring in Nukes and bay for Chinese blood. Finding excuses not to fight them may be more popular with many but the Indian soilders and their leaders are ready to fight them even with pocket knives.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Yep.. Taiwan will declare independence soon, China knows it.. that's the reason they've been acting out in SCS and massing Landing crafts recently...USN will block
And the declaration of independence should come before Taiwan builds serious amphibious warfare capabilities.. Like 10 Type 75 LHDs would pose a serious threat to Taiwan. .Right now China has just one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles