India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varoon2

Country flag
At the moment, only one getting exposed in the world is Indians and their media. Have you forgot to see world's reactions on Indian's fake propaganda in recent events in Afghanistan!!
If these are highly selective photos and videos, why Indians don't show their selective photos and videos!!
Got it!
Getting exposed by whom? If India is being attacked, it can't be because the world believes China or Pakistan. Or if they do accept the Chinese/Pakistani propaganda, that the acceptance is for honourable reasons. That's virtually impossible. Knowing the state structures and media of those countries.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
At the moment, only one getting exposed in the world is Indians and their media. Have you forgot to see world's reactions on Indian's fake propaganda in recent events in Afghanistan!!
If these are highly selective photos and videos, why Indians don't show their selective photos and videos!!
Got it!
Who cares , ground reality on LAC doesn't change , even if they release photos etc .
As far as afganistan is concerned , everybody knows pakistan created TTP to do false flag attacks on itself

IndianYonko

Country flag
Yeah, we all know the reasons, world politics and dirty games. That country officially according to FATF own records is among the highest compliant in the world. Go figure.
And after above👆 lines, you about qualifications.
as you mentioned below.👇.
I have more qualifications than your generations. Talk about yourself.
And just to remind you, FATF, is European, paris based, and reputable, I guess.
Got it!
Yeah establishing facts on twitter, a website which CCP bans in its own real estate.

@shade nibba kuchh sikho, this is pure copium+hopium cocktail. You were supposed to be our top grade supplier.

Varoon2

Country flag
Pakistan has nothing going for it, except being a hired gun, a condom, a conduit. India has lots going for it, including being one of the fastest, if not the fastest, growing economies in the world. Of being a pluralistic democracy, where the military stays out of politics, and many more.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Lets turn the arguments around, which should have been the fact from the get go.
Chinese are establishing their facts, showing the lies the Indians told to the world.
What is stopping India to show its proofs to the world and prove Chinese are liars!!
India told the world that its 20 soldiers got killed during a hand to hand combat and many got injured taking on rouge aggressive PLA.

How these pictures change anything or prove us to be hiding the truth? World is not that stupid to understand the meaning of hand to hand combat.

On the contrary Chinese disclosed their numbers only after covering every leakage, compensating or by threatening families of soldiers.

A video posted by a good member today shows to what extent Chinese thugs can go to create fake facts.

Hari Sud

Country flag
A question for intelligent user of this forum whether all that news stories on the internet that 40 to 50% of Chinese provinces have no electricity as they have no coal (70% electricity generated by Coal in China), hence industrial output and export market has to suffer A lot. Moreover number of real estate companies all government controlled have no money to continue operation and payback their debt, hence bankrupt. The debt could be greater than $1 trillion. To top it all with floods and collapsing poorly built dams, there is agricultural produce shortage. Are these all truthful stories?

The IMF just reported that Chinese economy in the current year will grow 5.8%. But IMF has some Chinese influence hence their analysis could be corrupted. Also with current power shortage and bankruptcies etc., my guess is that Chinese economy will contract by 10%. Hence instead of 5.8% IMF growth there will be -10% negative growth.

What do you think guys…..

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yeah, we all know the reasons, world politics and dirty games. That country officially according to FATF own records is among the highest compliant in the world. Go figure.
U dumbass first give proofs
You are such disrespected creature who didn't even take your martyred soldiers in kargil and Chinese they hid so many deaths during Vietnam, 1962, 1967 which world famous go and check it in Google
I understand being a slave is difficult to fight for your father, ops your mother was once fucking USA,SA and now China
We always say truth and accept our casualties like a respectable force not like one who fights in human waves and other with mercenaries

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
U dumbass first give proofs
You are such disrespected creature who didn't even take your martyred soldiers in kargil and Chinese they hid so many deaths during Vietnam, 1962, 1967 which world famous go and check it in Google
I understand being a slave is difficult to fight for your father, ops your mother was once fucking USA,SA and now China
We always say truth and accept our casualties like a respectable force not like one who fights in human waves and other with mercenaries
Nor we ever had bases here , i mean amriki bases but what about them

Covfefe

Country flag
A question for intelligent user of this forum whether all that news stories on the internet that 40 to 50% of Chinese provinces have no electricity as they have no coal (70% electricity generated by Coal in China), hence industrial output and export market has to suffer A lot. Moreover number of real estate companies all government controlled have no money to continue operation and payback their debt, hence bankrupt. The debt could be greater than $1 trillion. To top it all with floods and collapsing poorly built dams, there is agricultural produce shortage. Are these all truthful stories?

The IMF just reported that Chinese economy in the current year will grow 5.8%. But IMF has some Chinese influence hence their analysis could be corrupted. Also with current power shortage and bankruptcies etc., my guess is that Chinese economy will contract by 10%. Hence instead of 5.8% IMF growth there will be -10% negative growth.

What do you think guys…..
1) electricity thing is temporary. Won't pan out in a larger scheme of things. They will fix it soon.

2) Growth figures are not wrong. China will continue to grow until -a) it takes a major market correction for itself. It's companies are sitting on huge debt. But given that economic prosperity is stopping a civil unrest in an authoritarian regime there is a little incentive to go for market correction. b) Other countries decoupling their economies from China. Won't happen anytime soon either because most of the govt are corporate run and financed, and corporations love stability and profit. You can read that from the statement of US, Australia, India, EU nations and everyone else. The tolerance threshold is higher due to the influence of corporations. c) China engages militarily with Taiwan or India- and then countries are forced to take actions. That looks like the only possibility.

3) Debt thing is true although the quantum could be debatable. You won't know how much dust is accumulated till you change the sheets, and they are not ready to change the sheets.

mokoman

Country flag
if its any consolation

all the pictures and clips released so far are from buffer zone.

which they were forced to vacate.

The road they built is also being washed away.

All their deaths and actions were in vain 🤷‍♂️

The buffer zone end at the point where we thrashed them.

Abdus Salem killed

if its any consolation

all the pictures and clips released so far are from buffer zone.

which they were forced to vacate.

The road they built is also being washed away.

All their deaths and actions were in vain 🤷‍♂️

The buffer zone end at the point where we thrashed them.
It's no consolation to me
They are in the depth area of the same zone just 2-3km away from the y junction

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I am not here the spokesperson for the Chinese, i only look at the cold hard facts.
Chinese didn't exaggerated. Presenting and making its own point, every country in the world do it, why only blame Chinese.

Indians on the other hand made lots of tall claims without an iota of proofs for them. Think about that. in addition to what had been exposed around the world lately about Indian's lies and propaganda.
What has been exposed ?
You are trying in vain , we don't care what world will do if our propaganda or lack of it is exposed , what will world do ?

Abdus Salem killed

I am not here the spokesperson for the Chinese, i only look at the cold hard facts.
Chinese didn't exaggerated. Presenting and making its own point, every country in the world do it, why only blame Chinese.

Indians on the other hand made lots of tall claims without an iota of proofs for them. Think about that. in addition to what had been exposed around the world lately about Indian's lies and propaganda.
Yeah they also said no Chinese died

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
As long as foreign governments are friendly , we don't care what other countries people think

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@mods, what I have done until now is to answer the posts. Despite this there are already calls to ban me. if my posts were not adding to the debate, what about those whose posts i am answering!!
When run out of arguments, such abuse is the policy of this forum! Just wondering.
You do realize you are a unique guest here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles