India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Chinese are releasing all the proofs what happened in Laddakh lately.
While Indians as usual are on propaganda trail, with no proofs to present to the world.
Amazingly, Indians take their government's words as gospel truths, without a mind for an enquiry.
Despite knowing that like in Panjsher and other places their media is found to be nothing more than a fake news providers. Not to mention the bust by the European Agency for all the fake news network Indians had been running.
You do realise that by releasing the pics the chinese had publicly admitted that 16 bihar boys went more than a kilometre beyond PP14, and the 16 Bihar boys went there chasing someone.

i wonder who were they chasing?

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
@mist_consecutive what do you think is going in GOI.

It's not that chinese will start launching missiles if we post our own videos so what is it?
You are not getting the point. I will leave it here because people are allowed to vent it out. I will follow it up when people become sober.

Abdus Salem killed

Just fuck off you lowlife doesn't deserved to be answered
I understand of always being slave of someone
We r not interested on u but if u want to get beaten badly then sorry our all anger will fall upon u
You are slaves who believe in most unreliable gobar times
Remember after taliban occupation how many of your soldiers have died

Jimih

Country flag
I hate this a**wh***, but these particular points made by this guy seem to be legit, if ones looks at a logical perspective! 😟
Well these videos and pictures are well before India provided riot gears to its troops post-Galwan.

Chinese came prepared and we were not, what's the big deal?

We should not be stuck at Galwan episode only just like the Chinese.

Covfefe

Country flag
No please continue with the debate.

We are the ones who entertain these "madrasachaaps" and don't report.
Our love for Shaastrartha makes us blind to a simple fact that Shaastrartha is done with Pandits and Vidvaans of the subject, not with Mlecchas.
Try reasoning with a pig and it will wrap shit all over you. It's better to put it down.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
While Indians as usual are on propaganda trail, with no proofs to present to the world.
Amazingly, Indians take their government's words as gospel truths, without a mind for an enquiry.
Despite knowing that like in Panjsher and other places their media is found to be nothing more than a fake news providers. Not to mention the bust by the European Agency for all the fake news network Indians had been running.
Our government dosent lie as much as chink or paki government though .
Our government is not cheap like the chinese to release these sort of videos plus there are many videos indian army stopping the chinese .
Don't expect us to believe the enemy , if you mean that
Chiense may be masters of propaganda but the actual ground reality remains unchanged

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I know you are here on a suicidal mission. I won't ask you why you are pimping for China but using your own choice of words in very first sentence tell me what you mean by ‘all the proofs’. As per China’s late admission after covering every possible leak 4 PLA soldiers got killed. Where are the videos and pictures of those fights as they got killed by Indian forces?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
They are not the one getting caught with huge network of fake sites, newspapers sites and even news agencies spreading fake news against Pakistan and China.
Are you in denial of the proofs presented by a third reputable body from Europe!!
Ah , france 24 video you are talking about .
We here at forum knew about this long back , and lamented on the conduct of our media , apart from that what you expect us to do ?
It's not that you are not peddling fake news or progaganda, in fact we are not doing enough

mokoman

Country flag
Lets turn the arguments around, which should have been the fact from the get go.
Chinese are establishing their facts, showing the lies the Indians told to the world.
What is stopping India to show its proofs to the world and prove Chinese are liars!!
what lie did indians told the world ?

lol kuchbi.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Lets turn the arguments around, which should have been the fact from the get go.
Chinese are establishing their facts, showing the lies the Indians told to the world.
What is stopping India to show its proofs to the world and prove Chinese are liars!!
That is what we are also perplexed about, when we find out we will let you know I

Varoon2

Country flag
I that like in Panjsher and other places their media is found to be nothing more than a fake news proviWhile ders. Not to mention the bust by the European Agency for all the fake news network Indians had been running.
It's good to see Indians, including Indian news agencies, being vocal and proactive, if that is what they are doing. A common refrain heard about India, is that it does not express or present its views, information and philosophy. While the Chinese, and Pakistanis, go on with their own crude, grossly one sided and self glorifying propaganda, whether it is political, economic or ideological. Releasing a few photos doesn't really prove anything. If those photos themselves are highly selective.

IndianYonko

Country flag
They are not the one getting caught with huge network of fake sites, newspapers sites and even news agencies spreading fake news against Pakistan and China.
Are you in denial of the proofs presented by a third reputable body from Europe!!
Amid these discussions of dossiers, and proofs, and fakes, and lies, one country is still completing the checklist to get out of Grey list. Would you pls remind me the reason? And yeah name of first such Country that comes to your mind, fulfilling these criteria.

Reputable body from Europe, why does it sound like expert from Globaltimes?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Amid these discussions of dossiers, and proofs, and fakes, and lies, one country is still completing the checklist to get out of Grey list. Would you pls remind me the reason? And yeah name of first such Country that comes to your mind, fulfilling these criteria.

Reputable body from Europe, why does it sound like expert of Globaltimes?
Reputable of bodies of europe aka white massa validation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles