India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covfefe

Country flag
One thing is certain from your above post, you are out on a limp and a prayer.
Commenting with authority about something you know nothing about.
Shouldn't I and other treat your posts with the same token. You actually out on a tantrum streak!!
Nobody gives a squirrel's ass how you or your mama treat my posts. Don't need to know anything about an Islamist, other than to rebuke them

Abdus Salem killed

Nobody gives a squirrel's ass how you or your mama treat my posts. Don't need to know anything about an Islamist, other than to rebuke them
Stop saying drivel pls I am requesting you let's entertain our guest so as to speak I love reading his musing

Sehwag231

Country flag
While you have no evidence to support, Pakistan on the other hand has shown plenty of evidence to the world and have presented the dossiers with evidence to UN.

What Indians were doing with 16 Consulates in the mountains of Afghanistan under puppet Ghani. Issuing visas to the goats!!
Grow up dude.
Friends atleast 100 UNSC sanctioned terrorist organisations stay in Pakistan. But Pak doesn't support terrorism 😂😂

Abdus Salem killed

While you have no evidence to support, Pakistan on the other hand has shown plenty of evidence to the world and have presented the dossiers with evidence to UN.

What Indians were doing with 16 Consulates in the mountains of Afghanistan under puppet Ghani. Issuing visas to the goats!!
Grow up dude.
Buddy this is not the thread go to India Pakistan conflicts on the loc I will take you Thier

Remember how you said china was using UCAV in ladakh by reading the musings of another Chinese boy feng leng this is the china thread If you have nothing to add don't post

IMG_20211014_210037.jpg

daya

Country flag
I agree. There are 2 aspects to it. I have a friend in armed forces who like INC. He isn't ideologically inclined trust me. But he says soldiers have better benefits, DA, less work when INC is in power.

What can I say? Do not be a lazy a$$? He is already in a tough job area anyway.
Aap ko ek baat batana chahta hoon ki afsarshahi ki takat me abhootpoorv vruddhi hui hai.. aur unhone wo sab kuchh karwa liya jo wo chahte the... kisi bhi institute/department ka cadre restructure dekh lijiyega. Actually Group A ya commissioned officers ka ek bahut bada network ban chuka hai, jisne yen ken prakaren apne sabhi vested interest poore karwa liye hain jabki neeche waalon ko moongfali mili ho to mili ho....
Ab aate hain China ki baat par.. Ham log matlab leadership, political ho ya Army ki aur babu .. koi bhi China se do do haath karne ko taiyar nahi hai. Agar poore ghatna kram ko dekhen to bilkul spasht hai. Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki kam se kam 10 saal lagenge China se matching strength laane me.. Internal scenario me kaafi dheel di gayi, jaise shaaheen bagh aur fir 26 January wale kaand me..
Ab isko koi aadmi kootneeti ka naam dekar defend kare to baat alag hai, lekin sach yahi hai ki itni majority ki sarkar se aise mamlon me aisi ummeed to nahi hi thi. Achchhe ki aasha me... Jai Hind.

Predator Z

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Grow up dude.
What are you trolling, this is not place or thread to discuss abt beggistan. We have separate thread for bankrupted losers

SavageKing456

Country flag
Maveintel tweeted a blurred photo saying it's chini.
Some plz translate this
To me it seems that he just posted the same pic which China officially declared.
Remember that pic with a chinese soldier with blood on face and chinese paratroopers are around him

another_armchair

Country flag
Probably to prevent any soldier from reporting the route faces or architecture of the base were they were kept back to the high command.
Maybe they were just blindfolded.

If they have been blinded, then I hope a price was extracted from them in return earlier or later.

The timing of these selective releases are significant - they have released these during the second most important Hindu festival - Dussehra.

This is massive posturing by the Chinese.

Knowitall

Maybe they were just blindfolded.

If they have been blinded, then I hope a price was extracted from them in return earlier or later.

The timing of these selective releases are significant - they have released these during the second most important Hindu festival - Dussehra.

This is massive posturing by the Chinese.
Yea even I meant blindfolded not blinded that is too much.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This is a 50 years old status quo on for quick depriciation. Thanks to clown Xi Jinping.

HTH combat the casualties and detentions are the only outcome.

Rather wasting time on your personal happy endings focus on propagating our narrative.

1. This border tanquality of many decades has been destroyed by China. They aggressively moved their military exercise units on LAC. They crossed their peacetime lines and threatened India with a war.

2. With these leaked pictures they are provoking India.

From BRF to DFI the meltdown and connecting these provacations to Arunachal Pardesh Incident we have yet again shown how out of strategic acuity we are and how Chinese propaganda gets accepted as pivotal narrative.

There is no connection of these provacations with anything. One BRF tinpot like that Panag guy was implying it as Indian mistake.

This is the miserable discourse we endure every day.

There are very clear Indian statements with main focus on telling China to deescalate and maintain old satus quo. Chinese are perturbed by these statements. They have no face to defend themselves but shifting the goalposts trying defend the indefensible.

It is like a street punk who ask a passerby to see a ‘toata’ parrot up in the sky but slaps his face and runs away. Everytime Chinese point up in the sky to show us a ‘toota’ we like fools start looking up to get slaped (mislead) without a miss.

China is playing by its strength which is actually Indian weakness in propaganda. We have to stick to Indian POV and ignore their rants.

3. India has accepted Chinese challenge and called out Chinese aggression which has changed the status quo. Repeated satellite imagery has proven the sanctity of LAC and denial of access to both sides to their perceived borders. Why Chinese not going kinetic to restore their perceived border? Why we are being shown to have lost the land and hounded to prove it otherwise? Why there is no trust in our military leadership?

Sehwag231

Country flag
Chinese are releasing all the proofs what happened in Laddakh lately.
While Indians as usual are on propaganda trail, with no proofs to present to the world.
Amazingly, Indians take their government's words as gospel truths, without a mind for an enquiry.
Despite knowing that like in Panjsher and other places their media is found to be nothing more than a fake news providers. Not to mention the bust by the European Agency for all the fake news network Indians had been running.
Someone ban this porki now. We don't entertain terrorists on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles