India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehwag231

Country flag
I think , the other guy has introduced me. I am one who doesn't hide his face, not like many SM worriers.
Now looking at your post, it is wrong on so many counts.

China is trying to create an artificial enemy in India!!
Who has been joining Quad and like against China!!
Do you think Chinese are not justified to mark India as enemy!!

An Indians is trying to mention Covid-19 Deaths figure as diversion. A country where according to its own journalists the deaths are reported 10 times lower than actual figures. Even more than 10 fold with some conservative estimates.
China supports Pakistan which carries out terrorist attack in India. China protects terrorists at UNSC using veto. You have always considered us as enemy.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
A good talk .. But what does it means to be ally with USA . . Does it means ending relation with russia .. If it is so it cant happen because our aircrafts , ships, submarines ll be grounded without russian spare parts and help ..
nd i also do not think USA sees china like it used to see soviet .. Despite wht u see on the surface ground reality defy everything ... If it did two nation wld not have shared such trade relations with America having its biggest trade deficit , western companies investing billions in china ...

USA think tanks still obsessed with Russia a 1 trillion dollar economy and this has been a bane for india . Rather, it is better to ally with Israel, France and Japan.
I dont think usa ll go to a great extend even for Taiwan at this situation because the amount of dependence they have on china ll sink American economy...

And Sooner Putin retires better it is for us ..

This is true but US is an unreliable ally. It is too selfish to be a long term ally.

Abdus Salem killed

All of them have their eyes bandaged heavily.

Selectively blinded?
POWs are blinded when send back so that they don't know enemy formations but for sure Chinese have been beating them as one would expect these people fought and we're captured you can 3 of the people's knuckles are broken who they hit I don't know but it's incredible that the Chinese have no injured

Sehwag231

Country flag
POWs are blinded when send back so that they don't know enemy formations but for sure Chinese have been beating them as one would expect these people fought and we're captured you can 3 of the people's knuckles are broken who they hit I don't know but it's incredible that the Chinese have no injured
This is edited video. Do, you think they will show their injured in their own video?

Abdus Salem killed

This is edited video. Do, you think they will show their injured in their own video?
They will show anything that puts them above the Indians as Chinese are superhumans and defeated 600 of us while being on 220 as claimed in pdf

It's GOI s job to release beaten and injured Chinese to show them Thier place that the Chinese are not so tough as they claim even the injured pics of the Chinese was realesed by cgtn itself GOi has never realeased any combat footage with the Chinese even the footage of the Chinese getting beaten and begging for mercy was realeased by the family members of the army then all videos from our side just stopped

Covfefe

Country flag
Thank you.
Correction, I am not Pakistani, I am British.
No, you are a lowlife retard whose parents or an earlier generation went to the UK in search of a life better than the one in the hellhole excuse of a nation that Pakistan is. Sitting in the comforts of the West and enjoying the freedom that accommodative values have to offer, you dream of a muscular regressive Islamic land in the South Asia to take reigns- a place where you trace your roots to, and scourge for your dignity. Expecting degenerates like you to understand the gravity of harm Islamists have caused to this world is futile for you seek glory in the very same degeneracy. So, no you are not British- at the best you can be a leech from Pakistan holding a British citizenship.

@mods you can ban me if you find this inappropriate but I won't let these ma*archod Pakistanis have a playground here

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
When is Wolfpack baba going to start giving sources?
3 Infantry divisions + 6-8 CAB should be 70-90k troops easily (which sounds reasonable).
450 "tanks" in each CAB sounds a little hard to believe, that's a total of 2700-3600 tanks, which is ridiculous.
Correct. 450 tanks is utter nonsense. Its =<112 tanks per CAB. And that too only if it is a Heavy CAB. Up in the mountains, most CABs would be Medium or Mountain or Light, none of which have tanks. Only a couple would be Heavy CAB.
Each Heavy CAB has 4 Battalions and each Battalion has 2 Tank Companies.
Each Tank Company has 10-14 tanks.
In total, each Heavy CAB would have no more than 112 tanks. 450 tanks in each CAB is nonsense.

In total, PLAGF has 1 Mechanized Division normally stationed in Xinjiang MD (with 99 tanks), 1 Heavy CAB in Tibet MD and Western Theater Command has 3 Heavy CAB in 76th Group Army and 1 Heavy CAB in 77th Group Army. That is a total of 5 Heavy CABs. Total tanks they can deploy against India (assuming they don't bring in additional Group Armies from outside Western Theater Command are: 112X5 + 99 = 659 tanks.
You are right, Wolfpack made a mistake.
BTW, I am not keeping track of which formations the Chinese have actually deployed against us, especially with all the rotations and posture changes.
@mist_consecutive or @mokoman might know if any Group Armies from outside WTC have been deployed against us.

They're not going to release any videos.

The IA/GoI/MoD think this "video releasing" or "Psy Ops" is beneath them, of a low class nature.

So forget about it.
No. Real reason is that the "Non-contact Warfare doctrine" is still a work in progress. Until it comes online, I don't expect any change.

Predator Z

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@mist_consecutive what do you think is going in GOI.

It's not that chinese will start launching missiles if we post our own videos so what is it?
I don't understand this logic, if we release pow pictures chinese will get provoked and wage war on India. CCP officially not taken responsibility of the leaked pic, so why wud they concern if it is released by xyz from our end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles