India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I'm not saying that our morale is weak. Im just saying, enemy is playing dirty thinking it will break our morale. We should reply it with double force. If they release one video, we should release two videos to embarrassCCP. But we are so called 'Ganga-Jamuna" tahzeeb, won't do it.
War bhi krte hain to enemy ko puchh kar krege "Bhai hum maar de aaapko? "
Aur fir dushman hasega humpe

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
If our morale breaks on these videos the probably our morale is very weak.
This is either a scaremongering or the invitation of climbing the escalation ladder
My bet is on second one . They are tempting India to do something so that they can take advantage of situation.
Chinese are itching for war it seems
Scaremongering we don't care , india has infinite patience we won't do anything .
In 71 also it was pakistan which invaded first , we don't do anything first.

Brood Father

Country flag
I'm not saying that our morale is weak. Im just saying, enemy is playing dirty thinking it will break our morale. We should reply it with double force. If they release one video, we should release two videos to embarrass CCP. But we are so called 'Ganga-Jamuna" tahzeeb, won't do it.
War bhi krte hain to enemy ko puchh kar krege "Bhai hum maar de aaapko? "
Instead of wasting time in riling up the enemy by releasing stupid videos , I would say prepare for war . Ignore these stupid antics by enemies and mean business.
Stop trade with china could be the start of our own escalation ladder

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
In essence , you quoted a news, drawn your own narratives from it and it is the official verdict!!
If you take as gospel, then Galwan should be taken as Gospel too, shouldn't it!!
You are a muslim you don't follow gospel do you ?
Yes we stopped them , yes IA did what should have been done and yes we have drawn our conclusion for both this incident and for galwan also.
Where our 20 and their 45 died .
You can call us hypocrite , if you wish to .
We only agree to the narrative favourable to us.

Brood Father

Country flag
Scaremongering we don't care , india has infinite patience we won't do anything .
In 71 also it was pakistan which invaded first , we don't do anything first.
Yes and we should ignore such stupidity from chinese. We are neither scared nor we are going to respond according to Chinese will
India has a uncanny ability to always surprise the enenmy be it 65 , 71 , 84 and even in 2020 and we will surprise them now as well

Knowitall

People crying why meltdown here, and why we are so disappointed with pictures since we always knew the outcome?

Understand this, information warfare has been used to weaken the enemy since time immemorial. In fact in Mahabharata, the killing of Guru Dronacharya using fake news of his son's death was an excellent example of how information warfare can weaken and even change the tide of war.

Information warfare is a branch of warfare, similar to electronic attacks, cyber-attack, or terrorism. It is the responsibility of GoI & the military to control and counter information warfare.

So why so much meltdown? What can we learn from this and prepare better in the future?
  • The world is translating to a digital world. People are spending an average of 2 to 5 hours online, and hence our world has translated from physical to digital. It is only natural that we get hurt when something bad happens in our digital world.

• If GoI released pictures/videos and kept 100% clarity from day zero of the clash, there would have been nothing to hide. Now that we have hidden and disclosed the majority of the information about Galwan clash, this raises the enemy to put a crack in our narrative by using these footages and images.

• In the future, it will be imperative to keep the confidence of the population with occasional press conferences and information disclosure. Actively fight and respond to similar footage/image releases from enemy countries, including releasing counter-images, or calling them fake/fabricated as necessary.
To add to this

US
Russia
China
UK
France
Israel
And many others are spending billions in IW yearly.

So there are two reasons here and people are free to believe which one makes sense.

1) All these nations are actually stupid with tons of extra cash to be wasted and their population has an extremely weak morale because their govt is engaging in cyber warfare.

2) All these nations have learned through various large scale modern wars as far back as ww1 about the necessity to maintain a IW edge and have realistic assements about the threats they pose and are thus actively spending a lot of money to maintain their edge in this domain.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I think , the other guy has introduced me. I am one who doesn't hide his face, not like many SM worriers.
Now looking at your post, it is wrong on so many counts.

China is trying to create an artificial enemy in India!!
Who has been joining Quad and like against China!!
Do you think Chinese are not justified to mark India as enemy!!

An Indians is trying to mention Covid-19 Deaths figure as diversion. A country where according to its own journalists the deaths are reported 10 times lower than actual figures. Even more than 10 fold with some conservative estimates.
Not every death is covid death .
In 1 billion people , 1 lakh death don't matter much, i know i sound harsh but that's that .
You should have known that quad is more of a economic alliance and not a military one.
If it's a military one then its a very bad alliance .
ThiNk why india is still in SCO ?
China got rich due to amrikis , india will get rich due to amrikis.
Foreign investment is more necessary than anything else.
10 years back nobody would have realized that india will make Apache helicopters .Just an example of american investment.
India exported 21 billion worth of goods to chene and imported 61 billion worth of good from chene during last year .
Your cpec is worth 40billion usd only.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Escalation??

releasing our side of the story just like the Chinese did is not escalation. We kept our part of the agreement if there was ever one and we did out utmost to abide by it.

Now when they have spilled the beans India can do what we call at LOC a tit for tat action.

We did our best to maintain the peace and now we have the right to explain our POV too.

There is no escalation just maintaining the status quo.
Just few scenarios.

Chinese think India won't escalate.
India thinks China will escalate.
India thinks we are not yet ready.
Chinese know we are not ready.
Chinese are provoking.
India will not take the bait.
Chinese want to escalate, lose or win notwithstanding because they know Indian population can be overwhelmed by any propaganda.
1962 Chinese couldn't accomplish their military objective so resorted to propaganda. They won propaganda war.
Chinese know they will go for a quick escalation; disengage by calling it a victory.
They are stuck and probably wants to focus on other frontiers.
That is why they are looking for excuses.
They knew India will not disclose or milk PR from Arunachal Pardesh incident. But they are still making it such a big issue. This all sound fishy. In any case, Chinese won't restore to such propaganda without military startegy in mind.

India will make them wait and lose it watching over our borders from their humps.

In a game of chess never play the way your opponent want you to play.

If you are harased online by loser Pakistanis who taste our aggression every now and then and can not move an inch towards us but use cheap sons of cheap Pakistani whores as terroists. Simply ask them if they will call Modi JIJA Ji if we release pictures of Chinese getting thrashed?

Are there no videos on YouTube of Indian Army action at LOC against Pakistan? Why do you think PLA will be spared?

The meltdown is counterproductive. Just wait, the sowd drawn out will not come back without drinking the blood.

DutchZZ

Country flag
Look, MEA/GoI is Nehruvian in nature.

Indian Army has strong British Indian Army nature and set of traditions.

Both of these aren't like you or me or others. They've got a real upper class mindset to them.

They don't want to stoop to these levels because they look down upon such antics. A sense of moral superiority in their eyes.

You can debate whether it is right or wrong - who knows what happened in Tawang, maybe the IA is laughing their ass off at how the Chinese are so butthurt that they're producing videos from a year ago - but they're just not going to stoop down to this level full stop.

Abdus Salem killed

I think , the other guy has introduced me. I am one who doesn't hide his face, not like many SM worriers.
Now looking at your post, it is wrong on so many counts.

China is trying to create an artificial enemy in India!!
Who has been joining Quad and like against China!!
Do you think Chinese are not justified to mark India as enemy!!

An Indians is trying to mention Covid-19 Deaths figure as diversion. A country where according to its own journalists the deaths are reported 10 times lower than actual figures. Even more than 10 fold with some conservative estimates.
Oh buddy boi
Quad does nothing Thier nothing in quad it's a economic alliance not military

Own journalist does your place have own journalist

10 times more yes then the covid deaths are more than the deaths during partition it's 9 percent death rate I would say it's 2-2.3 times more conservatively

Do you know 99 percent of our population has aadahar card and we would easily know how many have died the article in new york times is a hitjob by our lefts relying on assumptions I know I work in AIIMS also

Did you not claim no Chinese died and Indians ran away lol
And you can take ladakh in 5 days ?

IMG_20211014_200256.jpgIMG_20211014_200350.jpg

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
IAF was strictly informed by then PM to not to cross loc or engage pak airforce. We were under immense pressure from USA to declare ceasefire with terrorists still being at the top of hills. It was golden oppurtunity to finish off the pakistan but Vajpayee backed, we again had good opportunity after parliament attack, for two long years, our soldiers were at the border waiting for the orders to attacck pak but that never came and we lost more than 500 troops just by laying landmines. In 2011 an ex army officer joined our comapny as HR buainess partner directly hired from ISB hyd. During operation parakram ,hecwas stationed at the border for full 2 years, said he had stories from his time in army thatbhe would share later, before we could talk tohim he was moved to U.S. Trust me he hates bjp to the core, just before 2014 an employee shared an email asking all of us to vote for bjp and demeaning sonia in return this guy sent an email praising sonia and congress. I believe presonia congress had been very supportive to army.
I agree. There are 2 aspects to it. I have a friend in armed forces who like INC. He isn't ideologically inclined trust me. But he says soldiers have better benefits, DA, less work when INC is in power.

What can I say? Do not be a lazy a$$? He is already in a tough job area anyway.

Knowitall

Just few scenarios.

Chinese think India won't escalate.
India thinks China will escalate.
India thinks we are not yet ready.
Chinese know we are not ready.
Chinese are provoking.
India will not take the bait.
Chinese want to escalate, lose or win notwithstanding because they know Indian population can be overwhelmed by any propaganda.
1962 Chinese couldn't accomplish their military objective so resorted propaganda. They won propaganda war.
Chinese know they will go for a quick escalation and disengage by calling it a victory.
They are stuck and probably wants to focus on other frontiers.
That is why they are looking for excuses.
They knew India won't disclose or milk PR from Arunachal Pardesh incident. But they still making it such a big issue. This all sound fishy. In any case, Chinese won't restore to such propaganda without military startegy in mind.

India will make them wait and lose it watching over our borders from their humps.

In a game of chess never play the way your opponent want you to play.

If you are harased online by loser Pakistanis who taste our aggression every now and then and can not move an inch towards us but use cheap sons of cheap Pakistani whores as terroists. Simply ask them if they will call Modi JIJA Ji of we release pictures of Chinese getting thrashed?

Are there no videos on YouTube of Indian Army action at LOC against Pakistan? Why do you think PLA will be spared?

The meltdown is counterproductive. Just wait, the sowd drawn out will not come back without drinking the blood.
You say china is baiting us by posting videos because they want to escalate but India is talking the bait.

So basically if china released something its fine but it we do the chinese now have the right to declare war.

I say ley them do it. They are a paper tiger.

Let us release the videos and i can bet anything that they won't do anything.

Thus whole situation is counterproductive were we assume that our actions can spark war and thus take the appeasement route.

ClawReed787

Country flag
Oh buddy boi

Own journalist does your place have own journalist boi
10 times more yes then the covid deaths are more than the deaths during partition

Do you know 99 percent of our population has adahar card and we would easily know how many have died the article in new york times is a hitjob by our lefts relying on assumptions I know I work in AIIMS also

View attachment 114651View attachment 114652
British but still Madrasa graduate.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Look, MEA/GoI is Nehruvian in nature.

Indian Army has strong British Indian Army nature and set of traditions.

Both of these aren't like you or me or others. They've got a real upper class mindset to them.

They don't want to stoop to these levels because they look down upon such antics. A sense of moral superiority in their eyes.

You can debate whether it is right or wrong - who knows what happened in Tawang, maybe the IA is laughing their ass off at how the Chinese are so butthurt that they're producing videos from a year ago - but they're just not going to stoop down to this level full stop.
Yes , their eyes even today shine just by mention of men like auckienleck

saneel2014

Country flag
Oh buddy boi

10 times more yes then the covid deaths are more than the deaths during partition it's 9 percent death rate I would say it's 2-2.3 times more conservatively

Do you know 99 percent of our population has aadahar card and we would easily know how many have died the article in new york times is a hitjob by our lefts relying on assumptions I know I work in AIIMS also

I guess he is that hemat guy from twitter...he posts similar shit

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Oh buddy boi

We know sirji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles