India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
I don't understand the word prisoner of war
probably translation error.

these are chinese toxic mofos copy pasting from weibo.

no melt down for me , fine by me . this is reality .

time for Indian side to show now.

“While China focuses on the big picture, wanting both sides to meet each other half way, its patience has run out, and it had to shatter India's arrogant thoughts with the statement,” Qian said.

this is what they said after talks failed. time to put Chinese in their place is now.

i dont expect any action immediately , but hope to god , no more begging for talks.

Abdus Salem killed

“While China focuses on the big picture, wanting both sides to meet each other half way, its patience has run out, and it had to shatter India's arrogant thoughts with the statement,” Qian said.

this is what they said after talks failed. time to put Chinese in their place is now.

i dont expect any action immediately , but hope to god , no more begging for talks.
This is it they have laid all cards on the table if just goi has the guts and proves that the Chinese daeths were more than 4 just 1 more dead then it would shatter the Chinese

Abdus Salem killed

I have no hope anymore GOI did not even realease the names names and pics of the Chinese that got "lost" for searching for a yak
But still this ends discussion with the pla now it's only war

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

All I feel is goi doesn't want to make Chinese angry and doesn't want a conflict right now
Probably mea, adgpi and pmo haven't seen these pics or videos

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

dear GOI plz grow spine ,

thank u

concerned citizen
To all concerned members who are on twitter

Please upload it into twitter if not already uploaded, then tag prominent journalists (Nitin Gokhale, Shiv Aroor etc), ministers and GoI handles (MEA, MoD, Indian Army, Indian Army Northern Command etc.).

Why ?

Unless you ask, you won't get anything. If you want a response (read reciprocal videos being released) from our side, you have to force GoIs hand. This govt. just like the previous has the tendency to brush the matters under the carpet.

Make this viral, so that news channels show this, people get enraged, and ask GoI for an answer, then only you will get a response. Otherwise its -

mokoman

Country flag
All I feel is goi doesn't want to make Chinese angry and doesn't want a conflict right now
Probably mea, adgpi and pmo haven't seen these pics or videos
bruh the 14-corps commander who over saw last talks is on twitter

they see it all right.

my 1 liter of copium is "we are waiting quietly for right moment"

The Shrike

Country flag

Initially there were rummers that they were were threatening to push our captured soldiers off a cliff or something - of course never confirmed officially, now I am coming around to believing it may have been true and hope that also comes out.

Predator Z

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
To all concerned members who are on twitter

Please upload it into twitter if not already uploaded, then tag prominent journalists (Nitin Gokhale, Shiv Aroor etc), ministers and GoI handles (MEA, MoD, Indian Army, Indian Army Northern Command etc.).

Why ?

Unless you ask, you won't get anything. If you want a response (read reciprocal videos being released) from our side, you have to force GoIs hand. This govt. just like the previous has the tendency to brush the matters under the carpet.

Make this viral, so that news channels show this, people get enraged, and ask GoI for an answer, then only you will get a response. Otherwise its -

Unfortunate we have nothing to counter the paki and chene trolls. Lools like govt doesnt care abt the information warfare, enough how long we can be at the receiving end. Cant bare this shame

Abdus Salem killed

Is it me or anyone else think that next time these chinks are gonna cross the line and may "accidently" release the images or videos of our martyrs in Galwan?
Then what eh ? Of course they are gonna do this when you fight against evil you have to become one yourself I won't even blame them
I will blame myself for not doing anything in response atleast release the confession of the pla boys looking for yaks but no nothing

Pugilist

Country flag
Have the analyst in India considered why?

Maybe the focus should be on what is happening within China. China is having massive domestic issues such as:

- China’s second largest property developer Evergrande is in serious risk of collapsing. Evergrande is just massive (google it). If it fails not only will there be a catastrophic hit on their real estate market but tens of millions of middle class Chinese will lose their life savings which for most is mainly tied in property.

- An Evergrande collapse would also likely severely impact China’s financial system (which operates in a different way to western ones) such that even talks of a possible collapse of China’s financial system is no longer that far fetched. This is how serious the Evergrande crisis is for China.

- Further, an Evergrande collapse would seriously impact on economic growth of the Chinese economy as property has been a major driver of growth in the Chinese economy. Evergrande has more than a 1000 projects across 280 cities - some reports that they have over 130 million square metres of floor space currently under construction and have about 40% of the Chinese domestic property market.

- then there is the coal shortage debacle meaning there has been rolling blackouts across the country. This is not only impacting households but seriously hampering productivity.

- Of course the Delta strain hasn’t helped and the other well documented natural disasters.

What the above issues mean is that hundreds of millions of Chinese‘ dream/goal of a better and comfortable lives, life savings and middle class lifestyles are in serious jeopardy.

This was not the bargain the CCP made with its people - that is, you let us rule and not complain about a one party state and in return we will give you a comfortable materialistic life similar to what a lot of westerners have.

One way for the CCP and Xi to divert attention of the Chinese masses from their internal troubles is to play the nationalistic card - enter Taiwan and India.

Notice how on both fronts the rhetoric, internal propaganda such as Galwan videos etc is being rolled out and ramped up.

Nothing better to focus the nationalistic spirit (and divert attention away from serious internal issues) then to create domestic passion that our lands are being encroached upon but our brave soldiers stand their ground (i.e India) or we need to reunite lands that rightfully belong to us (i.e Taiwan).

So don’t expect any concessions or resolution of border issue anytime soon. Of course Xi won’t attack or go to war with India because he can’t afford to at the moment. He will just needle (get mass hysteria in return from Indian media etc) and capitalise on it with his internal audience.

Last edited:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Then what eh ? Of course they are gonna do this when you fight against evil you have to become one yourself I won't even blame them
I will blame myself for not doing anything in response atleast release the confession of the pla boys looking for yaks but no nothing
GOI should stop these useless chai-octopus meetings with these yellow butts and accept the situation and prepare for the long haul. According to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles