India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

mokoman

Country flag
Thats an old point of F4 ridge, indian forces were kicked out of it by chinese forces..it was back in april i guess when indian soldiers were told not to retaliate that much so we had to leave..they recorded a video too of our soldiers retreating from camel hump to f3 base...i guess we did geolocated it back in feb in this forum.
another "intelligence failure" . sent our guys in with no shield , no protection , shit bowl helmet , no proper baton.

little improvement in galwan , except at least they had handful of police shields.

saneel2014

Country flag
another "intelligence failure" . sent our guys in with no shield , no protection , shit bowl helmet , no proper baton.

little improvement in galwan , except at least they had handful of police shields.
They were just ordered to camp there along the ridgelines thinking the chinese will not attack them...but they did attack them with riot gear...i guess this was followed by the 5th may ambush which was the wake up call for goi

doreamon

Country flag
A good talk .. But what does it means to be ally with USA . . Does it means ending relation with russia .. If it is so it cant happen because our aircrafts , ships, submarines ll be grounded without russian spare parts and help ..
nd i also do not think USA sees china like it used to see soviet .. Despite wht u see on the surface ground reality defy everything ... If it did two nation wld not have shared such trade relations with America having its biggest trade deficit , western companies investing billions in china ...

USA think tanks still obsessed with Russia a 1 trillion dollar economy and this has been a bane for india .
I dont think usa ll go to a great extend even for Taiwan at this situation because the amount of dependence they have on china ll sink American economy...

And Sooner Putin retires better it is for us ..

mokoman

Country flag
They were just ordered to camp there along the ridgelines thinking the chinese will not attack them...but they did attack them with riot gear...i guess this was followed by the 5th may ambush which was the wake up call for goi
IMHO its IA/ITBP leadership failure.

we need wakeup calls for everything . might as well ask pakistan and china to share dates in advance.

i seen rapid action force with riot gear - police shields , knee-shoulder-neck pad , proper helmets , how hard could it be to procure those , in a months time for galwan.

001lVWJ7gy1guyf7tw2acj61hc0u0wup02.jpg

we should have send in our guys with these.

it would be 20 vs 40 dead

now we can just makeup imaginary numbers and feel good about it.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

we need wakeup calls for everything . might as well ask pakistan and china to share dates in advance.

i seen rapid action force with riot gear - police shields , knee-shoulder-neck pad , proper helmets , how hard could it be to procure those , in a months time.

View attachment 114533

More than 45 bat muchers have already been sent to hell.

Covfefe

Country flag

i seen rapid action force with riot gear - police shields , knee-shoulder-neck pad , proper helmets , how hard could it be to procure those , in a months time for galwan.

View attachment 114533

Just one change- rods studded with nails and a waghnakh for individual infantryman. One swipe across the face or any exposed skin, and Hakka noodles will become stir fried noodles.

Also, if all this is difficult, why not just give them a clearance to engage- something that they are trained in, and not some dhakka-mukki. Waiting for them to take the first shot in a preplanned ambush? And then cry that they broke the 'rules of engagement' and we will retaliate??

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
What is the source for this - Chinese formations and where they are deployed?
Do not post any negative news about China. If it is not confirmed by China no loser here in India and DFI will trust it.

Both China and Pakistan are very credible states who never lie. Nothing is on the record about their top leadership and other leaders if had ever lied. Throughout our bilateral relationships they have planned no conspiracies or invested in dirty war or lowest level of propaganda and trolling against us.

Every time they release one sided photos, edited AVs and statements we must treat it as gospel’s truth and be obliged for their kindness.

Pakistanis trust Pakistan, Chinese trust China and we Indians trust both.

#ThanksCCP #ThanksISPR.

The Shrike

Country flag

View attachment 114533

There is a much deeper rot in the entire system - Our Javans saw hundreds of combatants charging in with riot gear and hand weapons but not one of them thought of swinging the the rifle on their backs and shooting at the enemy? Think of the conditioning they would have had to go through, to not pick up the primary weapon which they were trained for, despite being beaten black and blue and even killed - And some losers on our side were so proud that "no shots were fired".
2 decades ago our then defence minister spelled out that China was our enemy number 1 - sadly none of our leadership have the clarity of thought to say that today even as they kill our troops and occupy our land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles