India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
After China moved to help Nepal build a Rasuwagadhi-Kathmandu railway in a bid to enhance cross-border connectivity, India responded with a proposal for the Kathmandu-Raxaul railway project, analysts said.
The Indian side has proposed to build four lines to connect Raxaul with Kathmandu. The construction is expected to take five years after clearance of the land from the Nepal side.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
After China moved to help Nepal build a Rasuwagadhi-Kathmandu railway in a bid to enhance cross-border connectivity, India responded with a proposal for the Kathmandu-Raxaul railway project, analysts said.
The Indian side has proposed to build four lines to connect Raxaul with Kathmandu. The construction is expected to take five years after clearance of the land from the Nepal side.
Aj good ,I love it.

sachincba

Country flag
Why not 1947 then ?
Now that Chinese are clear they will not go back, it's a slap to those who think Chines are reasonable.They are on a mission to expand their territory. India has no options other than military interventions.

JBH22

Now that Chinese are clear they will not go back, it's a slap to those who think Chines are reasonable.They are on a mission to expand their territory. India has no options other than military interventions.
Going back for PLA was never an option, they will look weak. They will have to strike India it is a matter of time, once they give us a blow their Western front will be stabilized.
After that they can continue with their Taiwan reconquest.

mokoman

Country flag
I got some screenshots of a frozen Pangong Tso lake and activity at F-4 and F-5.

Don't know if they are genuine ya phir koi chodu bana raha hai... that's why I asked him to check.

Maybe @Deadtrap can take a look too and confirm.
lake isnt frozen now , those are from january

yes ur chodu now

post here anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles