India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
IMO history of 1962 is repeating itself in china.

1962 - Mao was under huge pressure to look into internal affairs. feminine et all .
2021 - Eleven is under similar situation albeit not due to feminine but economic reasons.

when nothing works, bigey of nationalism works well. This is a time tested method since time immortal and eleven with fall back on it. Question remains where.. and we are always their fav whipping boys who they think can be spanked at without any major repercussions...

I don;t expect a full fledged war per se but some thing similar to 1967 is afoot IMO...

captscooby81

Country flag
Very nice information what Wumao trolls were trying to do with us for last two days watch the video how they did same shit with taiwan

Watch from 30:00 about their disinformation campaign

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Two days after initial rush of blood now even I am not so excited to see any pictures getting released from Goi . What is the use of pictures if we are going to vacate more places in that case pictures will be like moral victory oh we trashed and killed them but then we vacated few areas and given up few patrol rights .

As of now it looks like Chinese are here to stay for long and now we need to find some more revenue options to fund the expensive deployment in future and also try to cut some freebies getting doled out to freeloaders by govt .

Real humiliation is when making Chinese go back from where they are now . Nothing else will be above that .
What is the total cost of deployment along LAC (approx 200000 soldiers) ?
The cost of deployment of 200k soldiers is huge in Ladakh. But it should ease out with time as more and more shelters are being created and roads are made better. For the same reason, China is focusing on converting temporary troop accommodations into permanent barracks.

IDK but I feel India got played by China. There are many skeltons which are yet to come out of the closet.
I still feel vacating Kailash mountain range was a big strategic mistake and we may have to undo that.
The biggest blunder what Modi and his cabinet done was to take the decision of Vacating the Kailash Range. If we are right, both retired and working Generals opposed this decision. Did not know the entire details but @Hellfire sir, @mokoman or Senior members can tell the event. But for the first time chini insists for discussion.
This opinion of vacating the Kailash range is blunder has been propagated by likes of anti-govt. Chinese bootlickers folks like Ajai Shuka, Praveen Sawhney, and Ashok Swain, and people with no strategic knowledge jumped on the bandwagon.

I am of the opinion that the mutual pullback of Kailash has been beneficial for both sides.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
I think this is the first time MEA has used such strong statement.

The chinese-side statement is really outrageous & disrespectful.

View attachment 114246

"Instead of misjuding the situation, Indian side should cherish the hard-won situation in China-India border areas." - Basically saying consider youself lucky with the current situation and suck up what you already have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is not a clear enough message, I don't know what is. At least now we should stop playing sweet and find some long-lost balls. GoI should immediately prepare for a full-fledged war, and announce it publicly too, like Taiwan.

@Haldilal @Abdus Salem killed and other disheartened folks for GoI not releasing images, they should be released now by today end. If we don't even by now, I have no explanation or reasoning left for you.
Yes, GoI is spineless, and our Babus has a unjustified sense of moral-correctness. But now we literally have no reason not to release those images. Our leaders are peaceful and cowards, yes, but they are not mentally retarded.
Sir, they signalled it in well advance but for that type of word is like a kick on bump in diplomatic word.
Most probably, they already secured their vulnerable points...Now expecting our spineless GOI move...
Logically we have multiple option strategically. For that confidence, we gave away the Kailash Range...But what options we choose to be seen in feature...
May be I expecting more from MEA Babu's vis a vis GOI...😔😔😔😔😔😔

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
IMO history of 1962 is repeating itself in china.

1962 - Mao was under huge pressure to look into internal affairs. feminine et all .
2021 - Eleven is under similar situation albeit not due to feminine but economic reasons.

when nothing works, bigey of nationalism works well. This is a time tested method since time immortal and eleven with fall back on it. Question remains where.. and we are always their fav whipping boys who they think can be spanked at without any major repercussions...

I don;t expect a full fledged war per se but some thing similar to 1967 is afoot IMO...
We have no nehru at helm either but it remains to be seen as how modi will fair agaisnt the chinks

Kumata

Country flag
We have no nehru at helm either but it remains to be seen as how modi will fair agaisnt the chinks
Right ... Let us hope... this Gandu syndrome have take over than baba... he is cucked...for some reason.. with covid situation improving ...I hope he finds his old mojo back..

mokoman

Country flag

I will return if something good happens.
disgusting to see some one like me who been following this closley since last year do it like this.

you literally have articles on front-page here.

:dude: u need to tie a long rope around neck and tie other end to the bridge.

thats the way to do it.

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
Looks like the Chinese are trying to make a scene and blame India.

A sign that CCP butt-hurt of our FO to BRI & not accepting a CCP lead Asia is the reason for all this.

Nothing else explains this rattling. But reason does not matter.

Pics release followed by this stupid statement, with a new Commander might mean that things could get heated up.

I am not more Indian that the DM, CDS, CoAS, MOD or MEA, so no more rants on photo release.

For those not happy with Kailash withdrawal, please understand that it lead to the expulsion of CCP to Sirijap, thus one "friction point" less. Besides, the advantages that we got are not that huge enough to force CCP to withdraw from other "friction points".

captscooby81

Country flag
Exactly in the Taiwan video i had posted if you check their Airspace violations are to check Taiwan response time communication channels and command structure, which base responds faster in dispatching fighters .

Same tactics are used in our side to send 100s of soldiers and check response time and tactics and keep updating their war manual and one fine day use that data and launch an major attack .

Our military leadership is reactive and defensive our entire war gaming is on defensive side we should slowly start probing their vulnerabilities . Why not send few jets across the LAC and see how their response time is and update our books .

they will keep poking and testing our defences in every sector in every nook and cranny in all seasons, they are generating data and refining their maps and tactical battle plans.

One fine day without warning they will land up with tens of thousand of troops at multiple points across LAC. it can happen next week, next month or a few years from now, but it will happen.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
disgusting to see some one like me who been following this closley since last year do this.

you literally have articles on front-page here.
Yeah so having an article means I cannot be frustrated with the current conditions of our country?

:dude: u need to tie a long rope around neck and tie other end to the bridge.

thats the way to do it.

Knowitall

I think this is the first time MEA has used such strong statement.

The chinese-side statement is really outrageous & disrespectful.

View attachment 114246

"Instead of misjuding the situation, Indian side should cherish the hard-won situation in China-India border areas." - Basically saying consider youself lucky with the current situation and suck up what you already have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this is not a clear enough message, I don't know what is. At least now we should stop playing sweet and find some long-lost balls. GoI should immediately prepare for a full-fledged war, and announce it publicly too, like Taiwan.

@Haldilal @Abdus Salem killed and other disheartened folks for GoI not releasing images, they should be released now by today end. If we don't even by now, I have no explanation or reasoning left for you.
Yes, GoI is spineless, and our Babus has a unjustified sense of moral-correctness. But now we literally have no reason not to release those images. Our leaders are peaceful and cowards, yes, but they are not mentally retarded.
Kinda expected this but did not wish for it to be true.

I mean when we in the forum talk about escalation and it does not happen its understandable. War is a serious issue and many factors need to be considered.

But today the Chinese once again insulted us even after releasing those pictures without any provocation from our side and at this point I'm not even sure if I should blame them or ourselves.

Itni kya gand phat rahi hai ki GOI can't release 5 pictures to fuck with the Chinese. I don't buy this maintaining peace nonsense..

The Chinese are fucking with us for no reason and we are trying to maintain peace hai???

If nothing happens by tonight the only conclusion I can get is that GOI is truly cucked or we straight up don't have anything to show.

saneel2014

Country flag
Kinda expected this but did not wish for it to be true.

I mean when we in the forum talk about escalation and it does not happen its understandable. War is a serious issue and many factors need to be considered.

But today the Chinese once again insulted us even after releasing those pictures without any provocation from our side and at this point I'm not even sure if I should blame them or ourselves.

Itni kya gand phat rahi hai ki GOI can't release 5 pictures to fuck with the Chinese. I don't buy this maintaining peace nonsense..

The Chinese are fucking with us for no reason and we are trying to maintain peace hai???

If nothing happens by today night the only conclusion I can get is that GOI is truly cucked or we straight up don't have anything to show.
At most we must be having the pics of 4 dead soldiers since chinese did claim we mutilated their corpses and a handful of captured chinese soldiers because we did say we returned them few soldiers. But I doubt we will release the pics of the dead since they too can share the pics of our dead who were recovered on chinese side which will be huge in number but at least the govt can leak the captured chinese soldier pics

captscooby81

Country flag
Ho ho Modi is sucked by much more bigger virus of Gandurigi of vasudai kutumbaka shanti champion bla bla . He will say one hand we have sudarshan chakra and another hand lotus and he will never use the chakra for sure any day .

If 1962 is going to be repeated i just don't want to see a repeat of pathetic cowardice put by senior jernails like 62 . That was more crushing for the man on the line who fought to defend till every inch of our nation .

Hope we don't see another cluster fuck in command communication on ground

The Shrike

Country flag
This opinion of vacating the Kailash range is blunder has been propagated by likes of anti-govt. Chinese bootlickers folks like Ajai Shuka, Praveen Sawhney, and Ashok Swain, and people with no strategic knowledge jumped on the bandwagon.

I am of the opinion that the mutual pullback of Kailash has been beneficial for both sides.
If I’m not wrong it is also the opinion of @Hellfire, and some other vets also have questioned it (apart from the great Saurab Jha ;) ) . I am also coming to the same conclusion.
Now if our aim was limited to just get the PLA off the F3/F4 ridge then it was a success. However if it was a gambit to get the Chinese to deescalate the whole situation, then it has failed, not only are they still deployed in the region, they have brought in even more forces. IMO it was the latter, Snow leopard was a large op with multiple brigades involved, happening over ~80km salient, and opening up the southern bank of Pangong So - basically a high risk move to force the Chinese to start a fight proper of retreat. The Op itself was successful with Chinese finding themselves in a tactically disadvantageous position, but they were able to negotiate their way out of it - they retreated from the front lines but are still not de inducted so they can come back once again and try their luck.
In any negotiations we need leverage, Op Snow leopard leverage has been used up, and just stationing a large number of troops in the area or having to brave the winter does not seem to have incentivised them, so we need something new.

Jimih

Country flag
Exactly in the Taiwan video i had posted if you check their Airspace violations are to check Taiwan response time communication channels and command structure, which base responds faster in dispatching fighters .
Taiwan's ADIZ ≠ Taiwan's Sovereign Airspace

Here is the Map

IMG_20211011_141428.jpg

Red portion is Sovereign Airspace and White portion is ADIZ.

That's why we can see that Taiwan don't dispatch it's fighter jets on China's incursion in ADIZ.

Cheran

Country flag
If I’m not wrong it is also the opinion of @Hellfire, and some other vets also have questioned it (apart from the great Saurab Jha ;) ) . I am also coming to the same conclusion.
Now if our aim was limited to just get the PLA off the F3/F4 ridge then it was a success. However if it was a gambit to get the Chinese to deescalate the whole situation, then it has failed, not only are they still deployed in the region, they have brought in even more forces. IMO it was the latter, Snow leopard was a large op with multiple brigades involved, happening over ~80km salient, and opening up the southern bank of Pangong So - basically a high risk move to force the Chinese to start a fight proper of retreat. The Op itself was successful with Chinese finding themselves in a tactically disadvantageous position, but they were able to negotiate their way out of it - they retreated from the front lines but are still not de inducted so they can come back once again and try their luck.
In any negotiations we need leverage, Op Snow leopard leverage has been used up, and just stationing a large number of troops in the area or having to brave the winter does not seem to have incentivised them, so we need something new.
This is what i had asked Hellfire some months back:-

1633943122875.png

Reply below:-

1633943187794.png

I am not sure we could have forced them off from ALL areas because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles