India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheran

Country flag
I just finished dinner and I don’t know how many Chinese casualties have been fabricated by Indians.
Let me talk about the facts, only from the various evidences we can draw
1. India has completely failed. The picture alone shows 37 people captured. The real number is even higher. In other words, India surrendered twice as many people killed in battle. Anyone with military knowledge knows that this is one A disastrous defeat, an entire company of Indian soldiers was annihilated,
2. The number of deaths in China is real. China has won victory, occupied the battlefield, and has the ability to rescue the wounded and clear the battlefield.
3. India has not released photos so far because India has no photos, and India suffered a miserable defeat, and India’s understanding of China exists in illusions, and the Indian army is arrogant and does not know how to reflect.
4. The Indian government hopes to turn this embarrassing failure into a victory. This is what you have been discussing all afternoon, ignorant and arrogant, cowardly and cruel
CCP thugs came to Tawang, around 200, were beaten black & blue, detained, photographed & sent back.

China can deny, but that is the truth.

China withdrew to Sirijap.

Filthy Han savages are good at filtering data.

Fact that India had injured, KIA & POW was made known to nation.

Heros were given due respect.

But in China army loyal to CCP acts as a thug wing, so death not reported, even 4 reported after lot of time.

Shows that Han savages do not even care for their KIAs.

Cowards.

Freezer Dam

Country flag
Question - What did the Chinese gain between April 2020 and now.

Yes, they have blocked our patrols in Depsang plains but that predates April 2020.

Pangong Tso is nearly resolved with status quo. Civilians can camp opposite Finger 4/5 and almost drive down to the border which is three kms from the spot where the guys were camping in that video I shared.

Posting photos shows some serious desperation among their top ranks because the net gain from such childish antics is zero. If we could absorb 20 fatalities and continue building border infra, what damage will photos of these captives do to troop morale? Zero imo unless an individual is easily wound up.
1. Sorry, it's called Strategic thinking. They are targeting QUAD, as India is the prime partner. They wanted to show that "see, India is very very weak to us".
2. It's a info war for India and also for Taiwan. If we can do this to India then we can do havoc to Taiwan.
3. Domestic consumption for India, purely info regarding Our Army. Photography looks like a cinema to prove as mass surrender.
4. May be for domestic consumption also.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I just finished dinner and I don’t know how many Chinese casualties have been fabricated by Indians.
1. India has completely failed. The picture alone shows 37 people captured. The real number is even higher. In other words, India surrendered twice as many people killed in battle. Anyone with military knowledge knows that this is one A disastrous defeat, an entire company of Indian soldiers was annihilated,
2. The number of deaths in China is real. China has won victory, occupied the battlefield, and has the ability to rescue the wounded and clear the battlefield.
3. India has not released photos so far because India has no photos, and India suffered a miserable defeat, and India’s understanding of China exists in illusions, and the Indian army is arrogant and does not know how to reflect.
4. The Indian government hopes to turn this embarrassing failure into a victory. This is what you have been discussing all afternoon, ignorant and arrogant, cowardly and cruel
Here is your reward wumao.
images (55).jpeg

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
You have not won anything , go sleep after dinner.
Both armies are still there , 37 people are nothing.
India has seen large losses .
We too have photos of your fleeing
As far as indian army being arrogant , well they can be after all they have fought well anyway.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
yeh chinki chutiye bot ko ban kro, yeh gand mra tabhi prakat hua hai jbse arunachal mae inki hawa tight hui thi phir 1.5 saal purani pics nikal kr muth mar rha hai ,galwan ke baad se cheen ki mushkile badi hai ghati nhi ,inka doglapan bharat achi tarah return karega

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
yeh chinki chutiye bot ko ban kro, yeh gand mra tabhi prakat hua hai jbse arunachal mae inki hawa tight hui thi phir 1.5 saal purani pics nikal kr muth mar rha hai ,galwan ke baad se cheen ki mushkile badi hai ghati nhi ,inka doglapan bharat achi tarah return karega
Ji bhai ji zarur karega

another_armchair

Country flag
1. Sorry, it's called Strategic thinking. They are targeting QUAD, as India is the prime partner. They wanted to show that "see, India is very very weak to us".
2. It's a info war for India and also for Taiwan. If we can do this to India then we can do havoc to Taiwan.
3. Domestic consumption for India, purely info regarding Our Army. Photography looks like a cinema to prove as mass surrender.
4. May be for domestic consumption also.
Did you see the depth of their deployment around the fingers area last year?

People on our side had started wetting their panties.

QUAD is like a vice. One turn at a time. If US is sincere, we will see China unravel but don't expect it to happen within six months or one year.

A defeat of China to the level of Japan would be bad news for India too.

QUAD has India at the forefront - Asian vs Asian pushing West's agenda... but China is being a prick so we don't have a choice but to stand up and defend our interests - Military, economic, geopolitical and strategic.

There was no voluntary withdrawal by the PLA. Withdrawal happened after negotiations because we had a clear advantage by holding higher ground.

Open up the map and look how stretched their Ladakh lines would be if all out war were to break out.

All their troops will be slaughtered within a 3 days to a week of hostilities breaking out.

Their main highway is within shelling distance from our borders at several areas. We have multiple access points in that entire region and besides, the PLA won't be unilaterally 'thrusting' into India. We would be doing the same.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
India has completely failed. The picture alone shows 37 people captured. The real number is even higher. In other words, India surrendered twice as many people killed in battle. Anyone with military knowledge knows that this is one A disastrous defeat, an entire company of Indian soldiers was annihilated,

China super power commander getting thrashed by poor indian soldier's. If we go by ground reality not your propaganda we can release more videos and imagery than you.

The number of deaths in China is real. China has won victory, occupied the battlefield, and has the ability to rescue the wounded and clear the battlefield
Number of Chinese causality as true as Chinese acceptance of how many troops they lost in Vietnam war. Everyone knows china is as fake as dragon it's scared and weak.
India has not released photos so far because India has no photos, and India suffered a miserable defeat, and India’s understanding of China exists in illusions, and the Indian army is arrogant and does not know how to reflect.

Indian army is busy in breaking necks of Chinese soldier's. Sorry your state media is shouting this.
The Indian government hopes to turn this embarrassing failure into a victory. This is what you have been discussing
Mudi is visiting arunachal pradesh lac freely Meanwhile super power china is unable to move a inch forward.

another_armchair

Country flag
Rehne do.

Wo har roz kuch naye facts lekar ke jaata hai.

His timeline is stuck in Galwan while we have moved far beyond Jun 16.

mokoman

Country flag
Find yourself enough copium stock that lasts another 5 or 6 years, that’s how long preparations are going to take.
indians watching india-china lac conflict during 2020-2021

pepe.jpg

indians watching india-china lac conflict during 2021-2022

5462bf (1).jpg

its ok brothers we will retake Aksai chin in 2022,it was put off due to covid , we will also take POK ...

Jimih

Country flag
The impunity with how some low level CCP's digital slave from Tangshan, China come and do a 'Cock a snook' at us really baffles me.

Has DFI became a platform where citizens from adversary nation can make fun of us without the fear of getting banned?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

The Shrike

Country flag
First time seeing Chinese soldiers with WW2 tin-can helmets. Modernization in PLA is also a recent thing it seems.
They do have a huge arm, and for most of the time they were not very high tech (simply because they could not afford it). The fancy weapons they have been showing off is also a recent thing (past two decades), It will take time for new weapons (and tactics/training) to make it to all the units. Of course the same could be said about our Army too, we have a long way to go in terms of infantry equipment.

shade

Country flag
They do have a huge arm, and for most of the time they were not very high tech (simply because they could not afford it). The fancy weapons they have been showing off is also a recent thing (past two decades), It will take time for new weapons (and tactics/training) to make it to all the units. Of course the same could be said about our Army too, we have a long way to go in terms of infantry equipment.
Good to see that even the 10 foot "Sons of Heaven" Middle Kingdom Super Power Numba Wan master race is still mortal in the end, only with better Optics :bplease:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't understand what did you win, how did u conquer battlefield by just capturing 37 and losing 32 or 45
So you have tasted victory nor experienced it
Rather you going back and disengaging
I don't understand what was the purpose of intruding and falling back after being beaten
You can't even defeat small nations leave alone India
It's not tech which gives you upper hand It's rather leadership and morale which your nation lags a lot
Whenever your nation finds itself difficult to fight war or afraid of losing it disengages we have seen it in 1967 and in Vietnam too
So just don't rant illogical facts and derail we know Chinese assholes don't know what's victory

mokoman

Country flag
First time seeing Chinese soldiers with WW2 tin-can helmets. Modernization in PLA is also a recent thing it seems.

A probable reason for secretiveness is because we have equipped an unknown number of ALHs with Helina which we do not want to disclose (their number and their squadron) due to ongoing conflict.

You can throw your doubts, however, I will insist on believing veterans and Indian journalists present there (Shiv Aroor) who confirmed him personally seeing 30+ dead (medically declared) being handed over to Chinese.

So unless China has some hidden Necromancers and black magic then we cannot do anything.
fuck man , that vid is from 2019 .

i thought it was recent.

why are these things being released now ?

who gives a shit about some lame banner drill

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
fuck man , that vid is from 2019 .

i thought it was recent.

why are these things being released now ?

who gives a shit about some lame banner drill
Chill dude, it is not released now, it was on youtube since long back, didn't post yesterday because it is nothing interesting.
There is a lot of spurt of Indo-China videos in the wake of yesterday's released images, basically frustrated fanboys trying to find something.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
We need an Army with unstable behaviour towards our enemy, so they cannot guess the next move but till now Army conducting the maximum restraint about chini.
Yes, we have become quite predictable. But some watcher I know think it as a great quality. We can discuss it further as more situations may come our way in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles