India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Whichever faction you have in PLA, they know they can't win a conventional or nuclear war against India.
They don't want a war with India, because wars are expensive and have other undesirable "effects"

This is all posturing that if we become aggressive, Choyna will hand a resounding defeat to India, so that is why GoI has bought( shill babus have also persuaded the GoI decision makers on this i'm 100% ) this bullshit and is appeasing them.

They want to continue this low effort high reward salami slicing scam, just like their foreskin-less slaves in Pindi promote their 2rs jihad against Bharat to BLeEd By A tHoUsAnd CuTs.

The rewards however aren't "high" enough that they are expecting, so that's why they seem to keep swapping those commanders.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Sir, theory, theory and theory....And another theory....People should understand that if u have the balls then you should display, otherwise it send the wrong signal to the World... In this case they releasing the pictures means they would know the possible outcome. GOI knew the dead end and our Army also...

We need an Army with unstable behaviour towards our enemy, so they cannot guess the next move but till now Army conducting the maximum restraint about chini.
theories are fine, as long as it is based on some known information.

Maximum restraint usually comes into the picture when preparations are under way. it is not the case that no parallel preparatory activities are going on. Nitin Gokhale’s recent Arunachal videos and statements given in those videos are not a coincidence, it was messaging.

Even otherwise we know for a fact that lot of realignments with Indian military is happening along with procurements. Pace might be debatable but they are happening that is a fact.

PLA has the firsts mover advantage, it will have its impact until parity is achieved. PLA has the first mover’s advantage not only with us, but also with US and Japan as well.

This whole propaganda war is being done to prevent this parity from happening, in CCP’s world view democracy is a weak system which can be manipulated by influencing the adversary’s citizens. It is up to us to not to buy into it.

1B091E5E-51F3-4985-A929-9A6C9D835133.jpeg

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Arre joke tha. app to serious ho gye :bplease:
Seriously but don't post twitter apr baba, he only lies.
it's good for jokes thread or to lighten mood in a thread.
No Babaji is not lying , I think we can believe him

Anyway what other choice we have other than OSINTS

BY the way on BRF , One Gentleman has said that Chinese casualties in Galwan were 123

pankaj nema

Country flag
This is direct Copy Paste from BRF

fanneBRF Oldie
Re: India's Border Security with China and Pakistan-2020 - Part 2
Post10 Oct 2021 00:32
btw for people still trying to tally Galwan Causalities for Chicom - 123. Yes in Tawang we detained a lot of Chinese soldier recently. few of them ate golgappas. All of that is true.
The chinese jumped the gun so as to preempt the news if the video came out from Indian side (and boy it is forcing our hand).

Larger picture is UP election - Farmer agitation, JK killings...some more attacks on the way + The Tawang teach a lesson was all part of the grand scheme. Tawang has backfired. Let's see what a deranged dragon can do

shade

Country flag
This whole propaganda war is being done to prevent this parity from happening, in CCP’s world view democracy is a weak system which can be manipulated by influencing the adversary’s citizens.

View attachment 114116
Implying that's wrong?
They are literally proving that assertion right in these western countries.

Anyway this is good enough cope for me that this is tactical cucking intended to buy time for procurements/supply to reach the troops and any infrastructure build up that is taking place.

Everything will be worth it if in the future they give a good publically visible thrashing to this race of slit eyed bugmen, their Islamic ghulams in Pindi and all the thrash tier domestic traitors, doesn't need to happen all at once.

another_armchair

Country flag
They don't want a war with India, because wars are expensive and have other undesirable "effects"

This is all posturing that if we become aggressive, Choyna will hand a resounding defeat to India, so that is why GoI has bought( shill babus have also persuaded the GoI decision makers on this i'm 100% ) this bullshit and is appeasing them.

They want to continue this low effort high reward salami slicing scam, just like their foreskin-less slaves in Pindi promote their 2rs jihad against Bharat to BLeEd By A tHoUsAnd CuTs.

The rewards however aren't "high" enough that they are expecting, so that's why they seem to keep swapping those commanders.
Question - What did the Chinese gain between April 2020 and now.

Yes, they have blocked our patrols in Depsang plains but that predates April 2020.

Pangong Tso is nearly resolved with status quo. Civilians can camp opposite Finger 4/5 and almost drive down to the border which is three kms from the spot where the guys were camping in that video I shared.

Posting photos shows some serious desperation among their top ranks because the net gain from such childish antics is zero. If we could absorb 20 fatalities and continue building border infra, what damage will photos of these captives do to troop morale? Zero imo unless an individual is easily wound up.

mokoman

Country flag
I was also thinking the same thing, but I think what @mokoman theorized is actually correct. There will be a compromise in today's flag meeting and China will move back/disengage.
China knows if India wants to curry good favour from China we won't release images to anger them, hence this is the last one-bad-thing before turning good, which they hope will be forgiven by MoD babus.

Let's see what happens.

I think it is widely understood (but not written) that there was a mutual agreement of not releasing any pictures of captured/dead by either side. Till now it was followed quite diligently by both sides.
I think it is widely understood (but not written) that there was a mutual agreement of not releasing any pictures of captured/dead by either side.

says who exactly ? , u seen the pics of that AP kids , chine called them spy , took pic wearing full body suit

this was back in 2020 sept.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Implying that's wrong?
They are literally proving that assertion right in these western countries.

Anyway this is good enough cope for me that this is tactical cucking intended to buy time for procurements/supply to reach the troops and any infrastructure build up that is taking place.

Everything will be worth it if in the future they give a good publically visible thrashing to this race of slit eyed bugmen, their Islamic ghulams in Pindi and all the thrash tier domestic traitors, doesn't need to happen all at once.
Find yourself enough copium stock that lasts another 5 or 6 years, that’s how long preparations are going to take.

shade

Country flag
Question - What did the Chinese gain between April 2020 and now.

Yes, they have blocked our patrols in Depsang plains but that predates April 2020.

Pangong Tso is nearly resolved with status quo. Civilians can camp opposite Finger 4/5 and almost drive down to the border which is three kms from the spot where the guys were camping in that video I shared.

Posting photos shows some serious desperation among their top ranks because the net gain from such childish antics is zero. If we could absorb 20 fatalities and continue building border infra, what damage will photos of these captives do to troop morale? Zero imo unless an individual is easily wound up.
Lol for troops I think they would be get more angry rather than depressed seeing all this.
These pictures are aimed at the civilian population here, to create anti-Govt and bangle-breaking depression feelings.
And like many people say it's probably because their recent Sun Tchutiyapa at Tawang was thwarted.

another_armchair

Country flag
I just finished dinner and I don’t know how many Chinese casualties have been fabricated by Indians.
Let me talk about the facts, only from the various evidences we can draw
1. India has completely failed. The picture alone shows 37 people captured. The real number is even higher. In other words, India surrendered twice as many people killed in battle. Anyone with military knowledge knows that this is one A disastrous defeat, an entire company of Indian soldiers was annihilated,
2. The number of deaths in China is real. China has won victory, occupied the battlefield, and has the ability to rescue the wounded and clear the battlefield.
3. India has not released photos so far because India has no photos, and India suffered a miserable defeat, and India’s understanding of China exists in illusions, and the Indian army is arrogant and does not know how to reflect.
4. The Indian government hopes to turn this embarrassing failure into a victory. This is what you have been discussing all afternoon, ignorant and arrogant, cowardly and cruel
You did not answer my question - Why did PLA retreat to Sirijap?

This victory should have emboldened PLGA to launch an all out attack and capture Delhi in 72 hours as previously bragged no?

shade

Country flag
I just finished dinner and I don’t know how many Chinese casualties have been fabricated by Indians.
Let me talk about the facts, only from the various evidences we can draw
1. India has completely failed. The picture alone shows 37 people captured. The real number is even higher. In other words, India surrendered twice as many people killed in battle. Anyone with military knowledge knows that this is one A disastrous defeat, an entire company of Indian soldiers was annihilated,
2. The number of deaths in China is real. China has won victory, occupied the battlefield, and has the ability to rescue the wounded and clear the battlefield.
3. India has not released photos so far because India has no photos, and India suffered a miserable defeat, and India’s understanding of China exists in illusions, and the Indian army is arrogant and does not know how to reflect.
4. The Indian government hopes to turn this embarrassing failure into a victory. This is what you have been discussing all afternoon, ignorant and arrogant, cowardly and cruel
2元人民币已转入您的账户

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles