India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkisRight

Country flag
i dont think so.

They strongly claim the whole of Tawang . no need to makeup anything for a small part of it.

the area is inside our ridge line , chinese have no business claiming any of it .

its at this valley

we also build long stone walls , about 300m long on top of ridge to keep them out.

@mokoman
???

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India & China will hold next round of military talks in eastern Ladakh on Sunday, earlier Army chief Gen Naravane said Indian soldiers will not budge an inch from forward deployment as long as the Chinese troops stay there.

Ayushraj

Country flag
India is losing information war in 2016 surgical strike, balakot strike, f 16 shoot down and now galwan.
Indian Army forces is most secretive force in this world and their weapons and technique are most sophisticated that every enemy wants to copy.
Kya chutiyapa hai.
Even European, US, Russia and Israeli have more sophisticated weapons than us that they don't hesitate to realise the video of weapon and even they don't hesitate to realise video of an attack
Iaf used mirage 2000 in balakot strike still they don't realise the video. Plane used in the strike was a French.
Even mig21 a Russian plane shoot down f16 then to no video was realized.
Even small nations like Armenia and Azerbaijan know more than us. Even Taliban is better than us in propaganda war.
Sometimes I think our forces claim is false

Last edited:

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
India is losing information war in 2016 surgical strike, balakot strike, f 16 shoot down and now galwan.
Indian Army forces is most secretive force in this world and their weapons and technique are most sophisticated that every enemy wants to copy.
Kya chutiyapa hai.
Even European, US, Russia and Israeli have more sophisticated weapons than us that they don't hesitate to realise the video of weapon and even they don't hesitate to realise video of an attack
Na bhai sirf hum hi log chutiya hai jo yaha RR karte hai aur baki sabhi country bhi chutiya hai jinke yaha info warfare is embedded in military. And some bloody people give excuse that govt will get nothing by releasing pics and videos.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
India & China will hold next round of military talks in eastern Ladakh on Sunday, earlier Army chief Gen Naravane said Indian soldiers will not budge an inch from forward deployment as long as the Chinese troops stay there.
Was any time specific for the talks ?

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
To paraphrase, "They may have been bastards, but they were our bastards", this incident set set a very bad precedent, another point on our soft state credentials.
That was the IAS-IPS lobby that quietly worked for the 'resolution'. The DD(GS) Assam Rifles was very much present at the MHA meeting in the immediate aftermath and it was he who had asked for 'freedom' being given to carry out tasks as required to deal with the situation. Initially, the permission was granted and later removed.
02 AR units were brought in from other sectors for the task and 3 more were preparing to move. Army was not requisitioned and only Army's Artillery Regiment ex-Umroi Cantt requisitioned.

Kumata

Country flag
Here comes the insider who watched NDTV first to tell us about the incident after few days.

Trying teaching meaning of casualties to a Intensive Care doctors who is still working in a Causality ward.

Somehow I thought I had fixed his diarrhea last time as he became patriot after being a consistent leader of meltdown pack. But looks like it is chronic IBS which get worse after each time Chinese release a propaganda material.
There are many looking for their share of fame &. Followers on shitter and they keep descending on such threads time to time...

At the end of day only thing they need is relevance & shitter followers.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Here comes the insider who watched NDTV first to tell us about the incident after few days.

Trying teaching meaning of casualties to a Intensive Care doctors who is still working in a Causality ward.

Somehow I thought I had fixed his diarrhea last time as he became patriot after being a consistent leader of meltdown pack. But looks like it is chronic IBS which get worse after each time Chinese release a propaganda material.
ICU Doctor also classifies casualty as either injured or dead and not dead exclusively. Unless of course you have just changed the universal curriculum of the MSSB, MBBCh., MD courses the world over.

There is a reason why Indian hospitals have "Casualty" written for Emergency Department in many places ... because it includes both dead and injured. "Morgue" is where the dead are brought.

Suggest read AO 1/2003. Line by line. AO being Army Order.

And lastly, really do not need the certification of patriotism from you. Up to the audience to read and take away what they like.

Living in a la la land may be your forte - that is your choice. Not mine.

Cheers

DownWithCCP

Country flag
The enemy releases 2 pics FOR PROPAGANDA PURPOSES and this entire forum starts doing RANDI RONA over it, you guys are pathetic. God knows what you will do if and when there is a hot war and more pics come of our soldiers being killed.
People doubting and assessing the competency and effectiveness of on ground commanders from 2 pics is exactly why the enemy released them kinda sad after so much bashing of GoI over IW, people on a "defence forum" fall for the cheapest kind of IW

Abdus Salem killed

I am still waiting for our response the Chinese took 9 months to reveal Thier casualties 15 months to realease these pics don't we think we should wait atleast a month the window of attack is closing also the comments say it was it was 220 Chinese vs 600 Indians and we ran away who will believe that I don't know i am just waiting

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I am responding to a formal complaint made by a senior member privately to all the moderator and admin here regarding melt down of few usual suspects. Unfortunately few belong to Military fraternity but shows contempt against the army and the government. It is so unfortunate that these members once walked along same Soldiers but now use sadistic adjectives like ‘carnage’ for them to satiate their social media standing and give strength to enemy propaganda. The same enemy who is leaking one side of the story after pretending to be professional. Obviously, the enemy is hurt but that does not concern us because we only feed on available story not our experience and cognitive abilities.
Sure. We have been debunking their arguments and deleting a lot of meltdowns. There are many counter-narratives given upon which member can further build our case. The problem is that the available lot is full of defeatist teenagers.

Furthermore, taking strong visible action will make it look like that we are now scared of enemy propaganda. Therefore a more hands on approach is being used by us. This forum is ready to handle anything so the flow of information will not be plugged.

If these members kept propopagtng enemy propaganda without considering facts and Indian side of the argument then action will be taken but after giving fair opportunity to debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles