India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wow. What mayhem!

What exactly happened here? Any new information that people came to know in past couple of days which was not available from June 2020 onwards?

Hey, I even got distinctions like this for my efforts ;)

(Just an example).

View attachment 114023
For me, the new information is the sheer number of Indian troops captured by PLA after the galwan clash, as can be seen from the below pic..
So, Indian Army retaliation was pretty forgettable. Wonder how professional and well led these guys in IA are..

20211009_222016.jpg

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
For me, the new information is the sheer number of Indian troops captured by PLA after the galwan clash, as can be seen from the below pic..
So, Indian Army retaliation was pretty forgettable. Wonder how professional and well led these guys in IA are..

View attachment 114026
How the fuck were they captured , I don't just understand .
I don't understand.

HawkisRight

Country flag
A few images don't really matter and India babu's will never let counter images be released.

Modi is irrelevant as he is either house trained or has no say over babus.

Not sure if people know the details about this incident.

There is no point of billions of dollars of defence budget if a joke of a nation like BD can do this to your forces and you don't respond.

Strategic restrain and masterstroke always seem to go together.
THings are not Black or white..do u know there were allegations of bsf being part of illegal cattle/beef trade in/out of kangladesh plus a hostile political environment in Dhaka...things got complicated and made matter worse for relatively new 'hindutva' government of that day

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

View attachment 114026
It's huge , who said only 10 .
Infact the Chinese were being good when they said only 10 were captured , they gave us a face saver then.
We also said back then we too captured their 10 only.
Indian military is somehow always defeated by the Chinese.

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Plus these pics were not released by chinese global times or some offical channel so don't expect any image release by goi or adgpi .
Anyway they are shameless to bother much about it.
Also, was any of these humiliating pics telecast on Indian news channels today ? I guess not.. Goes to show how much GOI controls the media.. that there can be no compromise on the "Indian Army Jungle ka Babbar Sher" image..

Last edited:

Vayuputra

Country flag
A few images don't really matter and India babu's will never let counter images be released.

Modi is irrelevant as he is either house trained or has no say over babus.

Not sure if people know the details about this incident.

There is no point of billions of dollars of defence budget if a joke of a nation like BD can do this to your forces and you don't respond.

Strategic restrain and masterstroke always seem to go together.
I vividly remember this incident, bjp govt blamed ISI for this , rogue elements in bdr backed by isi did this, watching vajapyee on tv fter every terrorist attack was so frustrating, bharat ek shanthipriy desh hain , humein lalkarne ki koshish naa kare, really hated ABV, karma got them in the form of mutiny in bdr

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Also, was any of these pics telecast on Indian news channels ? I guess not.. Goes to show how much GOI controls the media.. that there can be no compromise on the "Indian Army Jungle ka Babbar Sher" image..
Well they post counter images then.
For me it was compromised back during balakot, now their supposed invincibility is shattered

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Some spoilt kids with weak heart are just continuously crying because Chinese just released some images and they will lose grande war against Chinese and Pakistani trolls on internet without understanding that dispute haven't been over yet. GOI always have habit to downplay thing's but in reality troops in that region remain highly motivated and satisfied in my opinion and that shows that we took appropriate revenge and with time everything will get clear remember a video was released in which Chinese commander was getting beaten by our soldier his head was under the boots. That video was also removed from the internet.

War is a bloody business you will see thousands of these types videos released by enemies to play mind games with us.

This thread have taken awkward turn new members have created mudi must rejine vibe.

mokoman

Country flag
fuck man , i was reading this weibo post on possible location of that stand off.

we took control of a whole lot of shit from the chinese in 1999 , in tawang.

entire pastures , valleys , including holy water fall.

post says there was the yugoslav chinese-embassy bombing thing in 1999

during the time , we took over areas.

we did the same shit they do to us , took over large grazing land , erected stone walls . kicked out their herdsmen from large section of grazing land.

funny , i never read any of this anywhere!!

Abdus Salem killed

fuck man , i was reading this weibo post on possible location of that stand off.

we took control of a whole lot of shit from the chinese in 1999 , in tawang.

entire pastures , valleys , including holy water fall.

post says there was the yugoslav chinese-embassy bombing thing in 1999

during the time , we took over areas.

we did the same shit they do to us , took over large grazing land , erected stone walls . kicked out their herdsmen from large section of grazing land.

funny , i never read any of this anywhere!!
Propoganda to make claims on our lands to show they are right and we are wrong don't fall for it

Apollo

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Some spoilt kids with weak heart are just continuously crying because Chinese just released some images and they will lose grande war against Chinese and Pakistani trolls on internet without understanding that dispute haven't been over yet. GOI always have habit to downplay thing's but in reality troops in that region remain highly motivated and satisfied in my opinion and that shows that we took appropriate revenge and with time everything will get clear remember a video was released in which Chinese commander was getting beaten by our soldier his head was under the boots. That video was also removed from the internet.

War is a bloody business you will see thousands of these types videos released by enemies to play mind games with us.

This thread have taken awkward turn new members have created mudi must rejine vibe.
Ideally you want every citizens to just ignore these images because questioning trustworthy of GOI will hurt BJP political prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles