India-China 2020 Border conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heat

Country flag
Because the chenes wanted to show them as superior force in the region, selective release of pics clearly shows they least bothered abt the concerns of GOI. Now its upto to GoI whether to show some nerve and release PLA soldiers detained pics or they succum to pressure of chinese. Amid all this Tmrw is the 13th round of talks, what do you guys expect out of it?
Nobody is covering this anywhere. I did not know about this till I logged into DFI half an hour ago. Sometimes things we percieve important might not be that important for the rest of the outside world.

The nth number of talks are today and it will be covered extensively. I don't want our side to get baited into trashing the talks. That would be a foolish move where we gain nothing.

Niks_12

Country flag
The real war happened last year, but the propoganda war happens today in internet, and we are losing it as we have nothing to counter. Both Enemies enjoying and we are in a meltdown
Dude, calm down. Kutai achhi hui hai Tawang mein and that’s why the CCP released this video all of a sudden to please its audience. ( and that they have a dick though they are ladyboys)

28117DF4-ABDD-4F03-AC7E-35E1E182A929.jpeg

shade

Country flag
I shall take a walk, even take a pill to control my stress, but is it going to solve the embarrassment or propoganda chenes taken for advantage, absolutly not
There is this thing called the serenity prayer, it is used mostly by recovering bewdas in these "Alcoholics Anonymous" groups

It goes like this :-

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.
According to me it's the prayer for the ultimate blackpilled man, especially those blackpilled over things that cannot be controlled by them.

Like this current trick of the Chings.

They are a vile and immoral race, it is better that you do not waste your BP and braincells on either them or the cowards, traitors and 4D Chess players inside GoI or the top brass.

here is a peaceful boodist wojak for calm energies to prevail in thread

1633803058020.png

It's ok to vent every once in a while tho.

vayuu1

Country flag
My problem is not with indian army my issue is with GOI why aren't thry releasing the pics and video,the government needs to understand enough of being ahimsa parmo dharma,why do u forget dharma himsa tathaiva cha,if UR opponent think of ur peacefulness as ur cowardice, especially when u have handed their butts to them and yet u are not countering its propoganda,u are playing into its hand, Stop caring about ur opponents and learn to be unapologetic.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
There is this thing called the serenity prayer, it is used mostly by recovering bewdas in these "Alcoholics Anonymous" groups

It goes like this :-

According to me it's the prayer for the ultimate blackpilled man, especially those blackpilled over things that cannot be controlled by them.

Like this current trick of the Chings.

They are a vile and immoral race, it is better that you do not waste your BP and braincells on either them or the cowards, traitors and 4D Chess players inside GoI or the top brass.

here is a peaceful boodist wojak for calm energies to prevail in thread

View attachment 114021

It's ok to vent every once in a while tho.
Was much needed thanks shadeji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles